A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,056
Currently Running With Scissors:
765 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Doctor Who Swap round 6 gallery  (Read 12390 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ivoryh1632
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2011 08:22:23 PM »

So I just wanted to share this with you guys since were talking before about the post office thinking our packages were terrorist packages because of all the writing. Well that's exactly what happened to a girl in another swap I'm in!

If you wanna read her whole post it's here http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=379518.310
But what happened is she's Canadian so she coudn't send thorugh the post office because of the strike and she sent through DHL at her work. The box got returned to sender to her boss's boss and he called the police because he thought it looked suspicious (there were drawings and quotes from Doctor Who and Firefly on the outside). So she had to go to the police station and they thought she was planning something because it said "beware of spoilers" and there was a "police box" on the outside. The police finally let her go and let her have her package back but she ended up getting fired and moved to another location at work.

No real moral of the story or anything but I just wanted to share since we'd been talking about that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anofeles
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2011 09:28:20 PM »

Great packages! That drawing is awesome and the Doctor ami is so cute!

Are you guys planning another round? O:)

I was thinking of organizing another round in September for the rest of the series if there is enough interest.

September is great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zzdia

oh-my-golly-wow-bananas

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2011 08:28:50 AM »

That number 10 ami matches the Jack and Ianto pattern I got from pixelatedmushroom!  Wouldn't they look cute all together!

They so would! I did use pixelatedmushroom's pattern for Ten, but he's tiny because I don't have access to any heavier weight yarns here. T.T
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog :: pinterest

Swapping international? Read up on swapping tips!

Tomorrow is another day. Never say die. Tomorrow is the day I die
zzdia

oh-my-golly-wow-bananas

« Reply #93 on: July 07, 2011 07:35:10 PM »

So, I received last week, but due to a lot of things happening have only been able to post now. Here's what sasamafras sent me:

A TARDIS box (The details on this are fantastic)

A bunch of Laffy Taffy (first time I've eaten them), some absolutely adorable Doctor pins (they're all pinned to my backpack now) and bookmarks

Thank you so much again, sasamafras! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog :: pinterest

Swapping international? Read up on swapping tips!

Tomorrow is another day. Never say die. Tomorrow is the day I die
ivoryh1632
« Reply #94 on: July 07, 2011 09:55:25 PM »

That TARDIS looks awsome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

c*lientje
« Reply #95 on: July 09, 2011 12:44:02 PM »

Ooooh, that is one cool TARDIS!

Am new here but just had a look through this topic - I absolutely love what you guys came up with, it's impossible to pick a favourite. Looks like you all did a great job, and I'll be keeping an eye on the swap boards for a possible next round  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PARTNERS! If you send me anything after Dec 5th, PM me for my Dutch address, do NOT send anything to China after this date! Thanks!

Current swaps:
November Ongoing ATC swap *sent / December Ongoing ATC swap *crafting / Jar of Stars *sent / OIS *sent / December Birthday swap *designing and planni
spikefan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #96 on: July 09, 2011 01:06:32 PM »

Great package! Love the Tardis box!

Ooooh, that is one cool TARDIS!

Am new here but just had a look through this topic - I absolutely love what you guys came up with, it's impossible to pick a favourite. Looks like you all did a great job, and I'll be keeping an eye on the swap boards for a possible next round  Wink

I will be starting another round at the end of August for the 2nd part of season 6, but there is another Doctor Who swap getting ready to start up in a few weeks here http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=384417.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

c*lientje
« Reply #97 on: July 09, 2011 01:32:39 PM »

Great package! Love the Tardis box!

I will be starting another round at the end of August for the 2nd part of season 6, but there is another Doctor Who swap getting ready to start up in a few weeks here http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=384417.0

Looks good, I'll keep an eye on both then - Can't participate in anything if send outs are before September, but hopefully I'll be able to do one of them Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PARTNERS! If you send me anything after Dec 5th, PM me for my Dutch address, do NOT send anything to China after this date! Thanks!

Current swaps:
November Ongoing ATC swap *sent / December Ongoing ATC swap *crafting / Jar of Stars *sent / OIS *sent / December Birthday swap *designing and planni
Eiseldora
« Reply #98 on: April 16, 2012 10:16:30 PM »

These are awesome.

When will the next swap be?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Hone the Bohemian Minimalist Hair Look
The Best Bangs to Flatter Your Face Shape
Tips For Making Clean Hair Last Longer
Top 7 Blow Drying Techniques
How to Do a Half-Up Updo
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Amigurumi
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Karen Casper
Tute Tuesday: Wooden Chain

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...