A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 299,136
Currently Running With Scissors:
393 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Tree Swap Round 3 Gallery  (Read 13751 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lacey0828
« Reply #140 on: June 23, 2011 06:07:25 PM »

Wahoo! I received today from Dragonflower Smiley What a great package. Thank you!

Here's everything together. (tons of stuff!)

Here's all the extras:

Reusable tree bag (I almost bought you one too, but forgot to grab it before going to the checkout), 3 notebooks, my favorite is the white one, I think I might use it to keep my crafty ideas in, it's so inspiring. A bracelet (which I just noticed didn't come out well in the picture, some leaf stickers, and the coolest thing is the leaf plate. I feel like I should eat something pretty off of it.

Notecards! They're so pretty. I wish I could sketch like that. My sketching/drawing skills are horrendous.

A very cool tree branch necklace made with wire.

A nice little tote bag

And my absolute favorite from the package...a lovely tree painting! I always love those paintings that continue onto 3 canvases, and now I have my very own!!!!

Thank you so much Dragonflower!!! I love everything.

AS AN ORGANIZER NOTE: We are just waiting for the last couple people to confirm they received and post pictures. I'm giving feedback once the pictures are posted so we can all see it, I can't wait to see the last few packages!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rosie1981

Wanderlust.....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: June 23, 2011 06:21:02 PM »

Gnome said she shipped today.  I'll post pictures as soon as it gets here.  Tomorrow I'll post the pictures I took of the package that I sent her. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Dragonflower
Ecraftic

YAY!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #142 on: June 24, 2011 12:15:39 PM »

I'm so glad you liked everything, lacey0828! I made myself completely nervous about it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In the end, only kindness matters.
Rosie1981

Wanderlust.....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: June 25, 2011 05:57:42 PM »

This is what I received from Gnomedrops.   LOVE IT!!!!

The whole lot and my niece(part of her anyway) The little orange things are thumb tack tree fungus  Grin  I can't wait to take them to work.

the long branch is a magnet set (another thing to take to work)! I'll have to do some minor repairs to the light switch plate.

This is what is in side of the stump! A little sewing kit and the top of the stump is a pin cushion.  You can seen the extras, leaf buttons, an apple charm and a branch pin. 

Even thought it was a bit late, it was worth the wait.  Thanks Gnome!   
This is what I sent to Gnome.

The bulk of it. On the tree are shrinkydink bird pins

Swirly tree painting

Cookie cutters

THIS ROCKS   Logged
lacey0828
« Reply #144 on: June 25, 2011 06:53:20 PM »

Both packages are really neat. I love how you both did switch plates, the one of the tree is so cool, giving myself ideas Smiley I also love the big tree with the pins on it. Great job ladies!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gnomedrops
What I did was sucky, but also not my fault.

What I did was super sucky, but also not my fault.

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 26, 2011 06:13:05 AM »

Thank you Rosie for posting pictures! I loved the whole darn package! The crochetted Tree is sitting  in my daughtes room next to her random squirrel collected. Her room is actually woodland themed, it was perfect!  And the tiny mushroom man and acorn ornemants were pilfered. Kind of a fail on my part! I got it back on Friday, but by then I'd been pillaged by the craft crows.

You can't tell in the pics, but Rosie also sent some super cute gnome and leave charms! (one of which was also birthday pilfered). Everything sent was absolutely fantastic, I was in craft happy land!

Glad you liked you're package too! I laughed when I saw we both made light plates.  I use those magnet sticks all over the house, I have them in my bathroom, lol.  You'll have to tell me how the fungus things go, that was a new idea for me!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sorry for being such a flake. Sad
lacey0828
« Reply #146 on: June 26, 2011 10:25:29 AM »

Everyone now has feedback. Thank you to everyone for an awesome swap and amazing gallery and NO Flakers!!!!!! You guys made my first time organizing so easy and lots of fun.

There are 3 people that still haven't posted pictures and I would still love to see the hardwork everyone put into their projects.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bigmouth

Lisa at heart

« Reply #147 on: June 27, 2011 06:13:58 AM »

Wow, posting these photos has turned into a real drama!  My laptop is a total diva, and because of that, I just figured out that it is possible to upload photos to Craftster straight from my phone.  But then I couldn't figure out how to cut and paste the photo URLs into a post... so off to a borrowed computer I've gone. 

I received this lovely package from Keyzmasta:

The wreath is definitely going to be a favorite fall decoration around here.

Here are close-ups of the smaller items.  I really love the tree made with book pages!  Isn't it so cute and clever?

Thanks so much for swapping with me, Keyzmasta!  Hope you have a great summer!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/NilaCeramics
Buttons, dishes, pretty things
Dragonflower
Ecraftic

YAY!

« Reply #148 on: June 27, 2011 07:14:54 AM »

Oooh- I love the little tree sewing box and the crocheted tree and that wreath!

This was a great swap- thanks for organising, lacey0828!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In the end, only kindness matters.
phnxreign99
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #149 on: July 02, 2011 08:24:30 AM »

Finally getting to post pictures ... apologies to my lovely partner My_Ruby_Slippers!  I'm having intense computer problems (is anyone else having trouble with the newest version of Adobe Flash?!)  Plugging in a new iPod shuffle caused great havoc  Tongue  Anyway, onto the crafty goodness ...  Cheesy

First off, a Giving Tree (because it held all my other gifts!)  Hard to tell in the picture I think, but it's pretty big ... it's sitting on a chair.  A wonderful addition to my ever growing ami collection!

Tatted bookmarks - oh, how I wish I'd paid attention to my grandmother when she tried to teach me to tat.  What a beautiful craft ... I hope the picture captures the detail - such fine, tiny stitches.  Love them  Cool

20 handmade notecards - all different.  Definitely something I can use!

An altered journal (already started to use it as my marathon training journal  Cheesy), a Bonsai Tree kit (me and my man were seriously just eyeing this up at the store a couple weeks ago!) and a fantastic metal leaf necklace!  Looks amazing on and goes with 90% of my clothes (I tend to wear a lot of green and brown - it's perfect for me!)

Here's a close up of the leaf ...

I doubt I will ever work with metal so this will be a special treasure for me  Grin

Again, I can't apologize enough to my partner (and our organizer!) for being behind - my boyfriend says I simply need a new computer, mine is "old".  Maybe Santa Boyfriend will get me a new one for Christmas  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Got this piece of shrinky dink ... had it for 25 years now.  It's moved to five states and one European country ... and I just know, someday ... SOMEDAY ... I WILL use it!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Beef Filet with Smashed Red Potatoes
Ahi Tuna Poke Wonton
Asian Style Seared Tilapia Recipe
Snake Soup in Hong Kong
Shanghai Hairy Crabs
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...