A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,859
Currently Running With Scissors:
810 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: International Snack Swap 3 Gallery  (Read 5291 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Ratfinkz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Rataholic

Animal Mad!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2011 03:25:38 PM »

Nope mine lives in the cupboard!!! You'll have to let e know what you think of it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love Sarah
XXX

Jack of most crafts master of none.

My craft blog. If you are swapping with me be warned this may contain spoilers
http://ratfinkzcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
Rainbowendings
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2011 06:02:45 PM »

I got my lovely package from the AMAZING MissCrafty29! AND OMG I WAS SPOILED!!! I am going to totally blow my diet (and my moms and sisters) but talk about WORTH IT!!! Cheesy! And my sister and I have already begun eating the ketchup chips. I'm in heaven. Now, ON TO PHOTOS!

Everything (After I took everything out, and tried to put it back in the box... minus the ketchup chips)

Chocolate: Aero bars, Mint Aero bars (YUUUUM), Flake Chocolate, Coffee Crisp, Twister (Think: Cadbury egg in a candy bar. WOW), Dark chocolate (70%) Kit Kats, Another Aero, Big Turk, Smarties, Crunchies. (Yeah. AMAZING.)

Maple & Local Goodies:
Maple Cookies, Maple Lolly Pop, Maple Candies, Maple Sugar Candies, Sugar Candies

Salty Crunchy Goodies! : Ketchup Potato Chips (Oh. My. Goodness.), and All Dressed Potato Chips. I saddly cannot eat the All Dressed chips as they have Rice flour and I'm allergic to rice, but I may have 1 chip and then give the rest to mom or boyfriend. Smiley The Ketchup chips are SO good.

Sweet & Delicious:
Apple Butter (This... so good!) and Cinnimon Spread (I am going to use this all the time. SO GOOD!!!!)

Gummy and Odd: Gummy Fruit w/ Yogurt, Gummy Worms (SOUR)!!, Wine Flavored Gummies (So cool), Rockets, and this odd.. gum... that says it tastes like soap... T_T I tried it, it isn't terrible xD! Kinda like lavender.

Homemade: Lunch bags. Can't wait to use this at my university Cheesy!

Tourist: Fun stuff! Cheesy I love the key chain, and her town looks amazing. I wanna visit Tongue! I love the stickers by the way. Cheesy And those pencils will help me out in my university Cheesy!

These Ketchup Chips, are amazing. >.> So I have to share again.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUU!!!!

Personal Swap in the future? Cheesy I'd love to.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No swaps currently in progress. Smiley
OPEN FOR PERSONAL SWAPS

WistEtsyBlog
Gr33nT3a
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2011 09:21:31 PM »

Finally uploading pictures from the package Leashhh sent me.

All the goodies together.

Close up of the goodies! Odd waffle cheese things, strawberry pastry, yummy yummy honey, Sassafras tea concentrate?, skybar, charleston chew, mounds, razzles, andes mints, chuckles, razzles, mounds, Sponge bob gummies, starburst!

There were some casualties including a very squished strawberry roll, a broken rock candy, and some melted maple fudge that I'm hoping will survive after being in the fridge. Also, since I life in Hawaii and the weather is crazy hot everything that is chocolate is kinda melted but still edible. lol

Also, the awesome crafts she made. A super sexy Professor Layton tote bag like one I have faved on DeviantArt and a pair of swirly lolly earrings. <3

Thank soo much! I may have to try and salvage the bag though as the iron on transfer is kinda sticky. (Maybe from the heat during travel?) But I love everything and squealed like a little kid when I saw him. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Běifāng yǒu jiārn, jush r dl. Y g qīng rn chng, zi g qīng rn gu. Nng b zhī qīng chng yǔ qīng gu. Jiārn nn zi d.
北方有佳人,绝世而独立。一顾倾人城,再顾倾人国。宁不知倾城与倾国。佳人难再得。
WhiteSheep
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2011 01:04:56 AM »

Hey,

So sorry this is a late reply. I got my package and im in love REECES reeces reeces reeces was all i wanted and its what ive got, i have a mega fetish for peanut butter and chocolate, the orange packaging makes my heart beat so fast and such a shame i cannot get it over here lol.

Anyhow onto the package, sorry there is only one photo, it was TT week so my bf had the camera with him!!! so its been taken on my iphone lol

And this is a photo i took while out watching the bikes, somehow everything had melted (made it so much easier to eat everything lol!!) and i had to eat the mini moments as a huge chunk lol sooooooo nice though. (the stars is a paper piecered halloween cover im making for our bed!!)

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much for the reeces overload, they really helped when i got some really bad news about a dog we own (tumours and possible cancer).

Hugs Nessy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://agreenmess.wordpress.com/ - My little world

I Love doing swaps!
annachronism

will sew for tattoos

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2011 05:06:41 AM »

I received my parcel from Stephfro last week, so much of it has been reduced to empty wrappers  Tongue But here are some pictures at last- sorry for the delay!

Everything all together-

Ice cream Poptarts (half gone), Cinnamon Poptarts (all gone!), a bar of Reese's peanut butter chocolate (all gone!), Reese's Nutrageous, Reese's Fast Break (I just had half of this for breakfast Grin), Reese's Pieces (all gone!), Wonka Bottlecaps (tried), Wonka Rainbow Nerds (almost all gone!), Funyums onion rings (as yet unopened) and Mallo-Licious fizzy apple marshmallows (almost all gone!). Not pictured- the honey BBQ Fritos that I took to a work party. They were so good, everyone is trying to track down British things with the same flavour!

Stephfro has recommended that I put the ice cream Poptarts in the freezer and eat them cold- I haven't tried that yet, but they taste pretty amazing when they're toasted! The cinnamon ones didn't last long as my housemates and I had them for a lazy breakfast on Sunday- they made the kitchen smell glorious Grin

We used to get fizzy nerds in the UK, but I can't find them any more Sad I'm not so keen on the Bottlecaps, as I keep getting the root beer flavour, bleuurgh! But I've found the best (only? Tongue) way to eat Nerds is to just tip your head back and pour them straight from the packet! I'm going to be sad when they're all gone Tongue

Reese's! Thanks so much Stephfro, you completely catered to my love of everything peanut butter  Kiss
I'd tried Reese's Nutrageous and Pieces before, but not the Fast Break- for those in the UK, it's kind of like a Snickers bar, only there's a layer of peanut butter where the caramel and nuts should be- a much thicker layer Grin I sat in the garden on Monday with a book and the slab of peanut butter chocolate, it was heavenly (if heaven is somewhat melty!)

This is what the inside of the Mallo-Licious' look like! Stephfro said that her father loves them, but that she can't stand them- I'm still unsure, had better eat a few more Grin

And here's the beautiful picture Stephfro sent me! I love Alice in Wonderland, so it's perfect Grin the snacks also came in handy here, as the picture arrived rolled-up and wouldn't straighten out for the camera!

THANKS STEPHFRO!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stephfro23

the best bubby a mama could have. 1997-2011

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2011 11:12:46 AM »

annachronism, i'm so glad you liked everything! so happy to see almost everything is gone. Cheesy

i got my package today! i have been waiting on the mailman everyday for a week, and today when he pulled up in his car, i told my parents not to look at him or what he put in the mailbox. if we looked, i'm conviced i wouldnt' have gotten it. so we didn't look, and i recieved!!

i apologise for not being picture heavy, having some issues with the internet again today. ahhh, the joys of dial-up and living in the country.

AN ADIPOSE!!!!!!!! but not just an adipose, and genuine adipose from ENGLAND!! the first thing i saw was him, and he is super incredible soft. when things are really soft, the first thing i do is touch it with my mouth. i don't know why, don't ask questions. but it smells fabulous! when my mom asked what it smelled like, i replied: "England. it smells like England." he even has stubby little toes and thumbs! i love him. Grin

next was a Doctor Who book! i have to wait to read it until i've started the seasons with Matt Smith. i am so excited. i might just die. then was a Doctor Who magazine! which i started to read, until i realized it was loaded with spoilers, so that too must wait. but it doesn't get neater. Doctor Who stuff. from England. oh my goodness. Cheesy

and she sent me one of the most fabulous postcards ever seen. the crowns! it is now on my wall with the rest of my postcard collection.

on to the candy!
not neccisarily candy, but Twinnings tea! i love Twinnings.
Milkybar Buttons (haven't opened)
Dib Dab (haven't opened)
Maltesers (fabulous!)
Love Hearts (they're kinda like the sweetheart things we have in the US during valentines. but these taste MUCH better, and the things they say are oh so amazing. one said "best mate." BEST MATE. kill me now.)
Parma Violets (the weirdest candy it has ever been my pleasure to taste)
Dairy Milk & Dairy Milk with vanilla cream filling (both fabulous)
A funny suprise egg i can't read the name to (the foil is all crushed and i haven't opened it yet.)
Turkish Delight (oh. my. chocolate covered jelly. i bit into it and it was not what i expected, but it is good once you realize its supposed to be that way.)
Crunchie (unopened)
After Eight (unopened)
Refreshers (unopened)

i am so excited to try them all! i'm opening them one at a time and only eating one piece from each. my teeth will thank me.

thanks again! you were an awesome partner annachronism! one of the neatest swaps ever with a fabulous partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Joyosaurusrex
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2011 02:02:41 PM »

White Sheep: I was afraid everything would melt Sad  but I'm glad you liked eating it that way! I've sent your second package today (I sent the first package and then got home to discover that I had left the craft item on my bedroom dresser!) and I'll put up my pictures of your package soon.
 Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love; it will not betray you, dismay, or enslave you. It will set you free, to be more like the man you were made to be. There is a design, an alignment, a cry of my heart to see the beauty of love as it was made to be.
ybunnygurl
Party Hard!

At da RAVE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2011 06:21:37 PM »

Oh everyone's snacks look so yummy! I hope my partner gets her box soon, and me hers.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Joyosaurusrex
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2011 04:22:54 PM »

ooooooooooookkkkkkk kkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am finally able to post pics of my amazing bounty! Sorry for the low quality and such, I couldn't find my good camera.

Everything All together! Look at all that honeycomb! So good! and two kindereggs, I love them so much. I really liked the white chocolate strawberry popcorn, it was awesome. Plus Look at the amazing mug rug WhiteSheep made me! It says my name in Elvish!!!!!!

The back. She is sosososososo talented! I loved everything so much!

THANK YOU!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love; it will not betray you, dismay, or enslave you. It will set you free, to be more like the man you were made to be. There is a design, an alignment, a cry of my heart to see the beauty of love as it was made to be.
crystallized_art
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2011 09:30:00 AM »

I really hope my package to SilverMoon is not stuck in a hot warehouse on this side of the border!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Cook a Tomato Rasam
How to Cook Barbecued Thai Pork Satay
How to Cook Mussels Moiree
How to Make Asian-Style Chicken Noodle Soup
How to Prepare Indian Spiced Rice Salad
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...