A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 301,607
Currently Running With Scissors:
428 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: International Snack Swap 3 Gallery  (Read 6250 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

YennaMuffin
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2011 10:11:07 PM »

I got my package! So awesome!
First, here's my monster wall hanging. So cute! I love it!

Chips and stuff (hubby's excited for the beer chips)

More treats and even a goodie for my puppy, so sweet.

So far, we've only eaten the chocorooms (they are delicious!)
Thanks so much Kwality!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please don't look at my blog if you're a current swap partner... You may ruin a surprise Smiley

PINTEREST: http://www.pinterest.com/yennamuffin/craftster-wants/
BLOG: http://yennamuffin.blogspot.ca

PrivateSwapFriendly!!!
leashhh
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2011 09:57:56 AM »

leashhh
Did your hard candy's look like this?
http://www.asianfoodgrocer.com/img/prods/japanese-candy/16950-konpeito-sugar-candy-lg.jpg
In the Asian stores by me those are called "sugar stars".

that's them! they came in a different package but it's the same candy.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011 08:16:59 AM by jungrrl - Reason: please remove img tags when quoting » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ratfinkz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Rataholic

Animal Mad!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2011 12:30:10 PM »

I received! and let me tell you - i was spoilt!!!! Cheesy schultebunny was an awesome partner!!!!

First - my awesome rat embrodiery - this is so special to me as it's based on an old rat of mine who died a few years ago - she was one of my first and I asked Schultebunny to do something based on her - and boy did she deliver!

and with my hand in the pic to show the size:

Right - onto the snacks - don't drool too much over your keyboards....

Chocolate!

Hersheys hugs (Which have been eaten before the pic  ooops!) Hershey's kisses, which I love! Hersheys milk chocolate and Hersheys milk chocolate with Almonds - there was also Hersheys cookie crumble - but this has also been eaten - oops! Whatchamacall it (love the name of this!) Reeses - which I look forward to trying, Butterfinger - also an awesome name, snickers, m&M's Kitkat and Twix - we get all of those in England but look forward to seeing if they're different!

Packaged food (there was a fab conversion chart in my letter to help me make them up!)

Ranch dressing -which my fiance is REALLY excited about trying! Jello - and Jello pudding mix (looks nommy!) and KoolAid - loads and loads and loads of Koolaid!!!! I told schultebunny that I was interested in having some - as I'd always wanted to try it and also wanted to dye with it - so she sent me two of every flavour - one to drink and one to craft! So kind! (she also offered to send me any more if I want some in future!)

Cakes and Bacon bits:

two moon pies - which look nommy, some 'Twinkies' which my fiance really wanted to try - and which were rather delicious! and Bacon bits (Which really made me laugh!)

MAssive bag of crisps and some Salsa dip - looks nommy!

and lastly lots of little sweets and things

Blowpops - there were 3 but I've had one! which are really cool -v ery fruity and filled with bubblegum! Sweetarts - another funky name! Lifesavers - which look a bit like our fruit polo's - again look forward to trying them, loads of gum - very intrigued by the cinnamon flavour! andddddddd there were some skittles which I forgot to put in the picture -w e get these too -b ut they're one of my favourite sweets so can never have too many! Smiley

Thanks Schultebunny - you totally spoilt us!!!!!

XXX

« Last Edit: June 10, 2011 12:31:47 PM by Feline2001 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love Sarah
XXX

Jack of most crafts master of none.

My 12 days of Christmas post

My craft blog. If you are swapping with me be warned this may contain spoilers
http://ratfinkzcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
kuraikatara
Feline Singer of Souls

Icon by TheDaytimeHeroes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2011 02:26:39 AM »

leashhh
Did your hard candy's look like this?
*insert pic here*
In the Asian stores by me those are called "sugar stars".

that's them! they came in a different package but it's the same candy.
They're konpeito, and I envy you for getting some! XD Sorry for butting in, I have wanted to try those for the longest time. Ah, this swap looks awesome though! Or rather it looks delicious. Extremely delicious :3

Well done everyone ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged
eeyore_witch
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2011 09:06:40 PM »

I got my package from average_fan ....I love Germany so much so having a package from Germany is extra special.

The whole lot of food....

I love chips so she sent me some Pizza and Prawn chips (both are yummy but pizza is my favorite).  Also I asked for some Haribo I don't have here.

Some Nimm2 hard candys and some chewy Riesen. A Toblersone, 2 kinds of Rittersports we don't have here and something called Erfrischumgsstabchen....not sure what's in it but has a nice orange taste.

Toffifee(which was first to go), some very sweet Halloren bonbons but I'm not complaining, Drink Powder which adults used to mix with vodka (going to have to try that later) and some mixed marzipan.

We have Toblerone, Toffifee and Reisen here but I like the German packaging.  I keep trying to read the words.

Now for the non edible stuff.

A sign for my kitchen....it says " Kitchen Witch" and an awesome bracelet that I won't take off.

The sign is perfect in my kitchen...

I have more witches in my kitchen but this shelf is where they're concentrated.

Thank you so much average_fan.  I truly love my package and can't wait to eat more then I have.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2011 09:34:11 PM by eeyore_witch » THIS ROCKS   Logged

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream ~ C.S. Lewis

I love Swaps!!
kwality570
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2011 07:51:42 AM »

That adult sailor drink looks very cool.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

schultebunny
~*~ Little Firefighter Girl ~*~

It's not a matter of size, but a matter of heart.

« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2011 01:42:03 PM »

I received! and I got totally spoiled! Prepare to be jealous!
*this is very picture heavy!*
ok, first (always first) are the chocolates!

my waistline is going to hate me.
I'm most intrigued by the Aero Bubbles, Wispa, and Ripple Chocolates... we have some Cadbury chocolates over here too, but I'm curious if they taste different (and great minds think alike! I almost sent you a Cadbury's Fruit & Nut bar too! Grin), and Chocolate Indulgences (which is chocolate-orange cream stuff covered in chocolate-which tastes amazing! the whole bag melted on the way over, so I've been cutting off bits of the chunk all day! yum!) also Ginger Nut cookie-type things. sounds yummy!
and on to the chips and stuff:

Pringles (which we get over here), Crinkles (which reminds me of our Lays Ridges, right down to the logo!), Haribo Starmix and Tangfastics (the SO will love these!) Fruit-tella, Flake, and Refreshables (ok, I'm REALLY interested in that last one. do they fiz or something?) and Marmite yeast extract. um, is it jam or something? I'm really curious about it, and I'm afraid to open it until I know what to do with it.  Cheesy yay for puzzles!  I'm LOVING the individually-wrapped Chocolate Orange slices, I wish they had those over here! Toffee popcorn, which reminds me of Kettle Korn here in Texas... and my crafted item! it's hand-spun yarn, and in my favorite color combo, hot pink and black! she also sent me a BRITISH Fire Department patch! I'm collecting them, and I'm so excited to get an international patch!
on to the rest of the goodies:

OMG. I love shortbread, and she sent CHOCOLATE CHIP SHORTBREAD. *died* ok, seriously, I'm moving to England just so I can get all these great goodies!
also, local treats like sherbert lemons, mint humbugs, and toffee! the little round things are actually lollipops, but I stuck them in the holes so that they would stand upright. and dip dab sounds delicious!
the whole lot:

and the patch and the yarn:

and the intriguing little bottle of something that I can't wait to find out more about, and the Chocolate orange slices:

and of course, the Irn Bru (I can't wait to taste this!)

Thank you SO MUCH Feline2001! you totally spoiled me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Working on getting back into swaps after some crazy two years!~

Please help me with my "patchwork" station blanket! I would love to get fire department patches! Thanks!
farmerswife
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2011 01:56:18 PM »

marmites slogan is 'either love it or hate it' Im a bigtime hater but know plenty more that love it, Im in the minority round me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/danihen/pins/

swaps completed:
aug 2011 hungry monster swap - thank you missdolly
oct 2011 mystery critter swap - thank you craftymamabee
Ratfinkz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Rataholic

Animal Mad!

« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2011 02:30:51 PM »

Sorry - I should have said Marmite spreads on bread / toast with butter - do it very thinly to begin with though - as is very strong!!! I'm a lover!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love Sarah
XXX

Jack of most crafts master of none.

My 12 days of Christmas post

My craft blog. If you are swapping with me be warned this may contain spoilers
http://ratfinkzcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
schultebunny
~*~ Little Firefighter Girl ~*~

It's not a matter of size, but a matter of heart.

« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2011 02:33:54 PM »

I will have to have it for breakfast tomorrow then!
um, does it need to be refrigerated after opening?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Working on getting back into swaps after some crazy two years!~

Please help me with my "patchwork" station blanket! I would love to get fire department patches! Thanks!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Music Festival Fashion Must Haves on a Budget
We Spy: Will You Wear the Socks With Sandals Trend?
How to Update Your Spring Wardrobe on a Budget
How to Rock the Midi Skirt Trend
Hot Floral Dresses for Spring
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Removable Fabric Wallpaper
Tute Tuesday: Candy, Anyone?
Crafty Kitchen

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...