A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,728
Currently Running With Scissors:
619 Guests and 35 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Beginners inchies (& and ATC) round 2 Gallery. Send outs 6th June  (Read 15598 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

blackabbey
« Reply #210 on: June 17, 2011 02:21:26 AM »

I received my awesome inchies from MunLtStmpr

I love the way the ATC sparkles. Totally love metallics, and she used stamps she made herself! Awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #211 on: June 18, 2011 12:01:34 AM »

Here are the amazing Inchies and ATC taht I recieved from munLtStmpr. My appologies for the poor photos, it's been nasty here all day.

I also want to give a big shout our to Kimchery and her group who are officially all done!!! Thanks to my team also as we are all done now with the exception of our flaker. I'll probably be giving a shout out for an angel or 3 in a couple of days, will post here with the link to the angel board incase one of you wants to accept the chalange. YumJello's team is going well, just waiting for one sender now.

Well done for being such a great organiser Kimchery and on your first time out too! You have faced issues that I had never even dreamed of and coped perfectly! Goo luck with future organising. Grin

I'm also interested in what people intend to do with inchies and more specifically their ATC's? I'm making a huge purple inchie frame, but I'm not sure what to do with my ATC's. I may integrate them into the inchie frame as they are all purple too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KaoticKrafter
Creating handmade treasures from recycled materials.

Procraftination- the best way to avoid chores!

« Reply #212 on: June 18, 2011 03:58:29 AM »

All the the inchies have been fantastic, thank you to all the organizers for your hard work, and thank you to my partners!

I think I might group all my like themes and create small framed pieces. All the horse themed ones will go in my daughters room Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MunLtStmpr
We're on craftster because we love to create. Why should we settle for what we currently are?

« Reply #213 on: June 18, 2011 11:13:13 AM »

For now, I keep my inchies in a clear plastic cube box.  Kinda like a visual potpourri that I shake up (gently!) every so often to get a different view.  I think once I have the space, I want to create a eye-level band of inchies that goes around my whole craft room.  Like a wall paper border, but down on eye-level.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I find joy in creating and helping others create not just jewelry and crafts but best of all, the life they want.
MyPins
MyArt
Life & Creativity Coaching
KaoticKrafter
Creating handmade treasures from recycled materials.

Procraftination- the best way to avoid chores!

« Reply #214 on: June 18, 2011 12:28:39 PM »

MunLtStmpr, that is a really cool idea! I could put a bunch of inchies in a clean peanut butter jar...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pioneer9
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #215 on: June 18, 2011 03:27:16 PM »

I am collecting towards making a big two page spread in one of my art journals.

BTW, the first post marks me as "feedback given," and there's a nice little comment next to the swap on my profile page, but it's still showing up as "in progress."
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011 03:29:15 PM by pioneer9 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

« Reply #216 on: June 18, 2011 05:28:20 PM »

BTW, the first post marks me as "feedback given," and there's a nice little comment next to the swap on my profile page, but it's still showing up as "in progress."

Doh! Will fix that now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smmarrt
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #217 on: June 18, 2011 07:09:25 PM »

Currently, I keep my ATCs in a binder with plastic sleeve pages - the kind my nephews use for their baseball cards. And the inchies are in a box - but I hope to make an inchie "scrapbook", with themed inchies on each page. I bought a sketchbook with a spiral binding so it can expand to hold the loaded pages. Haven't worked on it lately.
So many swaps - so little time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Fabric Art Journal Pages Swap ROUND 3 - Done
Altered Puzzle Pieces - Done
Ninni Swap in mid September
Fall Dotee Swap -Visit the gallery!
blackabbey
« Reply #218 on: June 19, 2011 04:43:43 AM »

I am thinking of using my inchies to make mini decorated sheets to put on my wall at work. A little boring, I know, but so is my wall at the moment...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kimchery
« Reply #219 on: June 19, 2011 10:34:43 AM »

I also want to give a big shout our to Kimchery and her group who are officially all done!!! Thanks to my team also as we are all done now with the exception of our flaker. I'll probably be giving a shout out for an angel or 3 in a couple of days, will post here with the link to the angel board incase one of you wants to accept the chalange. YumJello's team is going well, just waiting for one sender now.

Well done for being such a great organiser Kimchery and on your first time out too! You have faced issues that I had never even dreamed of and coped perfectly! Goo luck with future organising. Grin

I'm also interested in what people intend to do with inchies and more specifically their ATC's? I'm making a huge purple inchie frame, but I'm not sure what to do with my ATC's. I may integrate them into the inchie frame as they are all purple too!
Awww, despite the issue, I've had a great time, some great partners..... and great groups that put me to shame!  Even the people who had to send late sent earlier than they were expecting to have to.  Everyone in this swap shouldn't ever think twice about joining any inchie swap.  Though I love the beginner ones... its great seeing what everyone comes up with on such a small canvas. 
   I plan on doing a big inchie collage too.  A long way from being done,... but as long as the inchie swaps keep happening, I'm sure I wont be hurting for new partners.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Add Reflections in Photoshop
How to Create Actions in Photoshop
How to Backup Your Photos on Location
How to Create a Web Photo Gallery in Photoshop
Color Management for the Web in Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
October 2, 2014 Featured Projects
Spotlight on: Washi Tape
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...