A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 301,541
Currently Running With Scissors:
475 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Dia de los Muertos / Mexican Folk Art Swap GALLERY (send outs 5/30)  (Read 24288 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Kristl
« Reply #140 on: June 05, 2011 08:12:58 PM »

everything looks so great loving this gallery...

kyerinn you're so welcome... Im so happy you like everything and it all got there okay.. had major craft anxiety about all of it getting there ok and being something you liked...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

--- Kristl ---
My Jewelry and Gift store. Updated daily with new things. (closed for remodeling will be reopened soon with lots more stuff)
Kristl's Gems:
http://www.Kristlsgems.com
pinterest:
http://pinterest.com/kristlm/
hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #141 on: June 05, 2011 08:47:18 PM »

ooh, love those beads and earrings (!!!) and the shrine! how cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BadWolf
« Reply #142 on: June 05, 2011 08:56:27 PM »

Heyo! I received from erica a few days ago. I received the most amazing package ever, and it was so sweet of her to send to me since my poor partner is currently indisposed. I was rocking back and forth, giggling in glee while I unpacked my goodies, I kid you not.

First of all there was this SWEET shrine that is naked. Why is it naked? SO I CAN PUT ALL OF THESE GOODIES IN IT!!!!!

Instant Shrine!

Yea, yea look at this stuff. AMAZING. What's that? You can't see everything? HERE ARE SOME CLOSE-UPS! Cheesy

I cannot wait to glue all of this stuff in there and make it SO purty! I'm going to turn on The Milagro Beanfield War and just flue to my heart's content! Oh, also it came wrapped in this sa-weet fabric:

OH. MY. GOSH. Jose Pulido meets Harry Potter. See the glasses? The wand? Robes and tie? Lightning scar? That's right. Here's some background. I love Harry Potter. It goes beyond normal. My wedding was Harry Potter themed.

Love the scar and glasses!

What's that? He's on a golden snitch. OH YES!

The back is so clean and tidy! Mad skills!

Check, check, check it out! The same rocking design on a tshirt for my husband. He loves it! He's been living in it pretty much and has earned a place on his top shirts list. Also goes along with his skull/skeleton tattoos!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. IT'S AN EFFIN' AWESOME HOODIE WITH THE SAME DESIGN! And it's all miiiiiine. Purrrrrrrrr. It was actually cool enough that I could wear it the day it arrived. JOY!

I forgot to take a pic, but she also sent along a BIG bag of horchata mix!
http://whatnomints.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/dscn3570.jpg
I'm so trying this in the morning. It looks so tasty! Actually, I might just have a glass now. Thank you sooooo much, Erica! I love, LOVE everything! You rock!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #143 on: June 05, 2011 09:57:54 PM »

oh, my, goodness. love that entire package! the Harry Potter skeleton guy is genius!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sarad
The Raddest

Were you saying boo or Boo-urns?

« Reply #144 on: June 05, 2011 10:33:33 PM »

That "Instant Shrine" is brilliant! And I love the Harry Potter design. Totally pinned!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafty? Like a fox my friend. Like a FOX!
kyerinn
Maker of Things

"In my darkness, I make light." - kyerinn

« Reply #145 on: June 05, 2011 10:48:15 PM »

everything looks so great loving this gallery...

kyerinn you're so welcome... Im so happy you like everything and it all got there okay.. had major craft anxiety about all of it getting there ok and being something you liked...

Oh, I love it all!! I recently bought a couple of shadow boxes and have been thinking about what to put in it. Your crafts will fit perfectly!

Thank you, thank you! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"A man talking sense to himself is no madder than a man talking nonsense not to himself."
-Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead

Current swaps:
"Craft my Character" swap

Wist - http://www.wists.com/kyerinn
Etsy - http://www.rogueposy.com
..<3..
erica_tattoos
« Reply #146 on: June 06, 2011 06:47:36 AM »

it was tons of fun crafting for you and i'm happy i was able to make the hubster happy too.... (it's always good when the SO has a lil swap fever as well) so glad you like!!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

xTroublex
Dharma bum

Fly or fall

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: June 06, 2011 08:25:14 AM »

I received from HootHootHope on Friday.  Here's the goodies.

All the loots Smiley

Mini-shrine.  I don't have a lot of room, so this is perfect and sparkly and skully!

A painting from Mexico.  I still can't figure out what the people on the pole are doing in the middle, but I love that every time I look at it I discover something new!

Close up of the pillow!  I love it, I was coveting one earlier in the swap and now I have my own!  Yay!  I love it all, thank you Hope!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
humboldtcherry

Marching to the beat of a different accordion

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 06, 2011 09:20:32 AM »

Once again, loving it all!! All our packages rocked!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

erica_tattoos
« Reply #149 on: June 06, 2011 11:59:25 AM »

i took the liberty of hunting down RetroGypsy's missing post and bringing it home to the rest of the flock!  Wink
-erica

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy So this was me as I sat at the table to open my box that my partner, miss ChristieAnn sent me.  This is my very first swap with crafster and I am so stoked on it!!  My partner did some spoiling!!!!

What I saw when I first opened the box...honestly, I was in awe.  All this for me?

All wrapped up!!! My boyfriend thought I was a super-goob for taking pictures of the process of opening the package...ahahaha. I truly am though.

The spread, all uwrapped...fabric I could make something fun with and...and...and

Awesome...

Earrings...marigold seed packets, fun fuzzy stickers, flowers for my hair or flops and the most awesome tin with magnets of THE Frida Kahlo!!!

I heart this purse!!!  Seriously, I am so rocking it every chance I get!!

An altar!!!!  This is a close-up.  How awesomesauce is that teeny tiny papel?

I took a ton more pictures, but I will spare you all.  Thank you to the moon and back Miss ChristieAnn!!!  I only hope you are fond of what you receive from me.  I'm bouncing up and down...*boing*boing*boing*!!!  Thank you erica_tattoos for organizing this awesomesauce swap! <3

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Converting Images to Black and White
Selective Blurring
Photography Tips - How to Prevent Blur
Capturing Images
Lighting Techniques
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Falafel without Frying
@Home This Weekend: Decorative Bulletin Board
Rain, rain, you don't have to go away...

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...