A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 299,154
Currently Running With Scissors:
413 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 30
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-a-Friend Round 7 -- Summer 2011 Gallery!  (Read 24936 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

palicious

personal swap friendly! PM me anytime :D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #260 on: August 07, 2011 09:14:44 PM »

Received a SUPER package 3 from LanaC! My personal favorite is now proudly displayed in my office- to remind me to take a breather when things gets too overwhelming or stressful.

Pictures will be forth coming- as soon as I get home on Wednesday!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mod35tBabe
« Reply #261 on: August 07, 2011 09:45:10 PM »

I received parcel #2 from SilentMyNerva a few days ago, and let me just say, she spoilt me rotten.

I received a gorgeous black, white and pink shrug.

She also made me this cool bag with my online handle and last name printed.

Contained within was a lovely notepad, crochet hooks, a hand made journal with crochet instructions and examples and a skein of lovely soft wool. She also sent me a bag of sour Jelly Belly jelly beans but I forgot to get a pic of those hehe.

Thanks for such a thoughtful package, I love it and can't wait for parcel 3 Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011 08:33:18 PM by Mod35tBabe » THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please',I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
41 SWAPS COMPLETE
2 IN PROCESS

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
SilentMynerva
Crafty Goddess!

The Silent Roman Goddess of Wisdom!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #262 on: August 07, 2011 09:51:13 PM »

YAY... I'm glad you liked everything!!! And I hope the shrug fit properly. I tested it on myself so I can totally post pics of it... I can't believe it took this long for you to get. The Package 3 should be there soon! Smiley
I used the freezer paper stenciling for the bag. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mod35tBabe
« Reply #263 on: August 07, 2011 11:14:37 PM »

YAY... I'm glad you liked everything!!! And I hope the shrug fit properly. I tested it on myself so I can totally post pics of it... I can't believe it took this long for you to get. The Package 3 should be there soon! Smiley
I used the freezer paper stenciling for the bag. Cheesy

It fits perfectly and I do have pics of myself in it - I wore it nearly all day for my birthday and yesterday and today hehe. It's so warm!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please',I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
41 SWAPS COMPLETE
2 IN PROCESS

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
feverdream
« Reply #264 on: August 08, 2011 11:44:00 PM »

Package 2 from FinRaziel

I received a great package from FinRaziel last week. We have both had busy summers and had to send late (I am actually still working on my package 2 which I hope to have out soon! eek!) but I love her package and it totally made my day.

First we have my cat May modeling an adorable felted purse. I've just learned to felt, so I'm really impressed. Also, the little flowers are so cute! I love little purses and this will be very useful for me. Smiley

Next we have 5 things to add to my stash...and clearly this is way more than 5 things. There are 6 skeins of Knit Picks Shine Sport, 3 skeins of 100% cashmere(!) yarn, and a skein of a silk/cotton blend. All good yarns for summer knitting! Also, I swear that I did not put my cat in these pictures. As soon as I took my camera out, she would walk into the shot and I couldn't really make her leave.  Roll Eyes

It was a lovely, well thought out package, thank you so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my etsy shop!
My wists
"the best part about life is knowing that you put it together yourself." -trent reznor
A2JC4life
« Reply #265 on: August 10, 2011 05:55:07 AM »

Package 3

I received package three from Southern Flower a few days ago, and have been remiss in posting pictures.  (We homeschool, and this is our first week of school, so things have been a bit crazy.)  Here is my awesome package:

Oh.  All images are clickable thumbnails.

The package was topped with this beautiful fabric:

And contained a complete needle-felting kit:

I'm so excited, because this is one of those things I've wanted to learn to do, but probably wouldn't have ever gotten around to getting the supplies for myself.  But my daughter and I will probably both experiment with this very soon.

And utilizing her best craft, my partner made me these lovely earrings.  (Hopefully you can see them.  Earrings are hard to photograph!)
 packaged beautifully in this cute little bag:

The package also contained decorative tissues (so beautiful!), more of some bag clips she sent last time that work great and are in use constantly, and these "magic animals" for my girls.

The magic animals grow crystals to look like this: (Pardon the crappy picture.  I tried and tried, but this was the best I could get it to focus.)

Thank you so much, Southern Flower, for a great swap!  I enjoyed choosing items for you, and hope I did as good a job matching them to your tastes as you did mine!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011 05:56:15 AM by A2JC4life » THIS ROCKS   Logged

redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #266 on: August 10, 2011 10:25:50 AM »

PACKAGE #3

So I am a bad bad partner! I received a few days ago and haven't posted pictures!! Eek!!

The lovely Sam aka faux_valentine outdid herself, for sure!

I got not one, but TWO pairs of knitted socks. They fit perfectly and I have even worn the pink/brown ones already (we are having an odd august cold spell in so cal - VERY odd!) SOOOO AWESOME!! She even made a little bag for them to live in!! YAY!

with out flash

with flash (better view of colors!)

Aren't they AMAZING?!?!

Thanks sam! I love em!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

palicious

personal swap friendly! PM me anytime :D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #267 on: August 11, 2011 10:03:57 PM »

I received PACKAGE 3 from LanaC last week Friday but had not had the time to take pictures- Finally able to do it today!!!!!!!

I am in love with this shadowbox! A scene from my favorite movie After Ever in where the group of gypsies stole their horse and things and told her to take whatever she can carry on her back and she picked up the prince! Thanks so so much. This is sitting in my office and will be a gentle reminder for me to take a breather when work is stressful or overwhelming Smiley

Close up!

Two duck tape roses! and chocolates yeah!

Fabric and battling for my sewing stash.

Thank you! I am in love with everything!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011 10:05:02 PM by palicious » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Deece in MN
« Reply #268 on: August 12, 2011 08:22:54 AM »

Package #3

I received package #3 from craftycakelady.  Awesome stuff!
I love tea, so she sent me a tea themed package.

There is a can of chai which I love!  Tea Time magazine which I have not seen before.  Some new teas and a hand painted and decorated tea box.

This is the same tea box, but with the lid open.  There is also a piece of beautiful orange batik!  And a pack of note pads and pen. 

Last, but certainly not least...

A box of homemade goodies!!  These are so yummy!!! 

Thank you craftycakelady!  I have been enjoying my tea and your wonderful treats! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aheartofglass
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #269 on: August 12, 2011 06:20:34 PM »

I've been such a slacker! I received both of my Round 3 packages and should have posted before now!

Withough further delay!

Package 3 from Rosyposie

this is an amazing sweater!!! I'll post an "action" pic too

pardon the "self portrait" - and it doesn't do it justice at all! (I hate to have pictures of me)

Rosy included this awesome "brain soap" for me! *Squeel!* it's in my guest bath soap dish now!
and this lovely pin to wear with the sweater or whatever!

Thank you sooooo much Rosyposie! I love the sweater (and the rest too!) so much that I *almost* wish it was cool enough to wear it! (ok, not really! lol! but I will enjoy wearing it when it is cool!!!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster keeps the whimsey in my life!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Cameras in Motion 3 Part 1/3
How to Use Cameras in Motion 3 Part 2/3
How to Use Cameras in Motion 3 Part 3/3
How to Create a Desktop Puzzle - Shake 4.1
How to Create Transitions - DVD Studio Pro
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...