A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 299,184
Currently Running With Scissors:
683 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 30
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-a-Friend Round 7 -- Summer 2011 Gallery!  (Read 24952 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sweety28303
"She is Dangerous, She is Dangerous, I'm sure."

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2011 01:43:44 PM »

Package 1

Here's My Package From CleanFeelin!

Everything Wrapped Beautifully!

Paper Stars! They Are So Beautiful And Look Much Much Better Than The Ones Ive Made.

A Small Clutch In Her Favorite Color Gray!

Summer Essential! Cotton Cozies! I Can't Wait To Use These.

Something To Wear- An infinity scarf! I Love this and can't wait to wear this!

It's A Mario Star! It's Soo Adorable!

A Book WITH Bookmarks! I Will Start Reading This Tonight.

An Apple Cozy! And I Will definitely use it with an orange! lol

Fluff!! Yummy! Something Local.

Favorite Store- Some Lovely Earrings From Forever 21

How Cool Is This!?! It's A Calendar With Different Crochet Stitches For Each Month!

AND She Sent Me And Early Birthday Present! I Got 2 Headbands, A Frame With Crochet Stitching AND A Super Huge Bag Of TWIZZLERS! Yay!

I Love Love Love Everything! Thank You So Much Colleen! I Was Super Duper Spoiled!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Any quilters interested in a personal swap?
RebelTrendsetter
You Can't Always Judge a Yarn by it's Roving.

Part time Domestic Goddess, full time Art Geek

« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2011 02:58:59 PM »

Lovely package! I've been meaning to frame crochet stitching in a frame without a glass so as to hang earrings off of it. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly Known As: DesignVigilante
Pintrest! -- Etsy Shop --
IsikkahJai
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2011 04:23:10 PM »

hee hee, have you actually made any cross-stitch motifs yet Di?  Wink  Maybe I'll stitch you one up for your belated b-day present! EXCELLENT gallery so far by the way ladies! I'm keepin' and eye on this one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
najaorama
Tutorial Contributor

My kung fu is strong today!

« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2011 05:00:40 PM »

Wow I love that frame. What a great idea.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Go to your bosom, knock there, and see what your heart doth know." WS Measure for Measure

www.najadruva.com
southern flower
Better the Devil that you know...

I'm not arrogant, I'm just right

« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2011 11:55:03 PM »

I love the crochet calender - what a creative idea!  All the packages are so fun to see!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissingWillow
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator
Sewing in General Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2011 04:58:12 AM »

Very clever calendar!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CleanFeelin

Crafter's Block = My worst enemy

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2011 07:16:28 AM »

I am so glad you liked everything Sweety!  I totally forgot to include a bio about myself, so I will make sure to write something up in the next package.  We sent very similar things to each other which was really funny.

I received from Sweety as well and here are my goods:

The Lot of things I got

A kitchen essential- A washrag and ninja cookie cutters which I can't wait to use!

Favorite color is green - A cute green box with buttons and origami stars, this is going to brighten up my computer desk

Made out of paper - Note cards and a small jar of origami stars

Smells good - Two small bottle of body spray (these are going right in my purse)

Related to yarn - Summer slouchy hat (I immediately put this on and loved it)

Something to wear - A green scarf and super cute necklace (that I immediately put on when I saw it)

Favorite character - Hello Kitty pencils and tattoos

Summer essential - Water bottle carrier and lip gloss (which will also go right in my bag)

Edible - Twizzlers, I am totally bringing these to work to snack on

Sentimental value - Breast Cancer flip flops, her mom passes away from breast cancer, this was really touching.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wist
wists.com/CPhelan
Pinterest
pinterest.com/cphelan318/

Current Swaps:
Mini 12 Days of Christmas - Crafting!

Personal Swaps Welcome
Casey1201
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2011 08:33:37 AM »

Package 1

I received from lacey0828 a few days ago and definitely feel like I know her a little better now. Take a look!
Something you wear on your body: A wonderful football tank, funny because I love football as well. She loves the Eagles whereas I am a diehard Chargers fan Smiley And we both are displaced fans.

Something that reflects your personal style: Music drawing. My partner was in choir and really loves music.
Something with your fav animal on it: Her fav animal is a turtle. She even has two of her own.
Something with sentimental value: A security blanket. She sent me one with silk lining because hers as a kid had silk lining as well.

Something that is your favorite: Teddy bears, she sent me a lion stuffed animal which as you can see, my dog thought was for her. My partner loves teddy bears and still buys cute ones she sees.
Something you collect: Seashells! I also collect them. Her favorite memory involves shells and rock collecting with her grandma.

Something that is a kitchen staple: Wooden spoons and seasoning.
Something related to fav craft supply: Record Bowl! She likes repurposing things and finds a lot of her craft supplies in thrift stores.
Something in your purse/bag: First aid items. She went to school for physical therapy and would love to get back into it.
Something related to non-craft hobby: A puzzle. My guy and I also spend some time doing puzzles like my partner and her husband do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps!

http://pinterest.com/caseyyoder/
feverdream
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2011 01:15:15 AM »

Package One!

I received my package from FinRaziel on Saturday! I feel like we have a lot in common, and it was fun getting to know more about her. Here's what I got!

Here is a picture of everything neatly wrapped and numbered.

Something that helps you stay organized- This adorable pincushion. I love that the pins look like sprinkles!

Something with your favorite animal on it- Her favorite animal is a cat, so she got me this cute Hello Kitty beanie baby. I <3 Hello Kitty. Cheesy
Something related to yarn or thread- Sari silk yarn! So pretty!
Something that reflects your personal style- She wears a lot of black, but still dresses femininely, so she got me these pretty barrettes.
The fluff in this picture is my cat May who insisted on being in this picture. We'll get back to her later.

Something edible- She lives in a Polish neighborhood, so she bought me these Polish chocolates that I've already started eating. My grandparents were from Poland, so this was actually pretty cool. Smiley

Something related to your non-craft hobbies- reading is her favorite non-craft related hobby, so these are bookmarks from her favorite local bookstores.
Something local- Chicago magnet. She picked one out that showed Lake Michigan because I used to live a hop, skip, and a jump away from the lake and miss is terribly.
Kitchen staple- Sandwich container! I actually really needed one of these, haha!

Something with your favorite color on it- gorgeous knit flower headband. The blue of the flower is her favorite color...which sadly didn't photograph true to color.

Something related to reading/literature- The golden snitch from Harry Potter stuffed with organic catnip! She has recently started reading the Harry Potter series (so no spoilers!) and also has cats. My cat May absolutely went nuts for this! I wasn't able to photograph the package right away, but May managed to fish it out of the box on her own. I didn't want it to be ruined before I got a picture, so I had to take it away from her and put it on top of the bookshelf. She managed to get to it way up there too! Anyway, she loves it so much, that I decided to make a little photomontage:

May is totally in Hufflepuff btw!

Thank you for the awesome package Courtney! <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my etsy shop!
My wists
"the best part about life is knowing that you put it together yourself." -trent reznor
redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2011 10:21:04 AM »

I think I need Ninja cookie cutters in my life.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 30 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Indian Bread
Classic Pad Thai Recipe
Cambodian Green Papaya Salad
How to Make Beef Pho Part 2/2
How to Make Beef Pho Part 1/2
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...