A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,583
Currently Running With Scissors:
539 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 30
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-a-Friend Round 7 -- Summer 2011 Gallery!  (Read 22443 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: June 02, 2011 01:20:58 PM »

I love looking through the gallery to get to know the whole group better!  What a bunch of lovely stuff!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
MissingWillow
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #81 on: June 02, 2011 01:22:42 PM »

Dang it... now I'm craving BBQ.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Farm Life Blog  
I'm a shepherd and have raw fleece.  PM me if you want to swap for some.

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read all about it here
Faux_Valentine
« Reply #82 on: June 02, 2011 02:16:18 PM »

Gates is, imo, the best bbq sauce out ther ^_~

Glad you like it redstar13! i was really excited to be able to partner with you. I promise i will get my pictures up tonight because it was agonizing waiting the what 15 minutes between email and pictures for me so i should be good and post pictures gushing for you <3.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #83 on: June 02, 2011 03:55:16 PM »

I have those EXACT ice cube trays!  I too am mocked for my love of ice and Ice cube trays!  Some how the diet coke just tastes better with little stars, or skulls, or flowers floating about Smiley   Cool package!

OMG couldn't agree more! We're ice-soul-sisters Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #84 on: June 02, 2011 03:56:18 PM »

Gates is, imo, the best bbq sauce out ther ^_~

Glad you like it redstar13! i was really excited to be able to partner with you. I promise i will get my pictures up tonight because it was agonizing waiting the what 15 minutes between email and pictures for me so i should be good and post pictures gushing for you <3.

I cannot wait to try it. That is a fact. It was a great package! Its so much fun learning about people, specially awesome crafters! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Faux_Valentine
« Reply #85 on: June 02, 2011 07:30:12 PM »

Here is a close up picture of my ant eater im very proud of it so i hope redstar13 doesnt mind me hijacking the post for a few moments:

So after almost killing myself with some dried red chillies while making dinner tonight i thought it'd be a good idea to post some pictures so here it goes. i recieved from redstar13 yesterday a truely awesome package  i cant believe how similar we are!

Heres the whole shebang!

so to begin with she sent something edible: Runts they arent her first favorite candy but they are delishious and i have finished off half of the box already
next some something with yrou favorite color in it: magenta and black are her favorite color combo and featehrs is her favorite trim so she made me a feather hair acessory I love it! i'll have issues wearing it because i will want to sit and pet it all day and people might think of this as weird but who cares!
and something that smells good: apple cinnamon incense with cinnamon incese thrown in. I love apple cinnamon in fact im burning it right now my room smells delishious!

here is the feathers in my hair I love them

Next is her favorite character or my like the iconic image of her favorite character head bands! i wont give away her dirty little secret  (as i have my own i wouldnt want broadcast) but i will say these are fabulous! there was one more that didnt get into this pictuer but i have it on in another one below.
the second peice of this picture is something local. not only is the ocean local for her ( i am so jealous) but the magazine is from her home town and has an awesome picture on the front!

the first picture is my favorite! it reminds me of this nurse from silent hill she's at the end of the movie and somewhere in the games but i havent played in a while and couldnt tell you which one I have almost a complete outfit to cosplay her now even have the right hair color! the second is a better shot of the flower head band.

Next is her favorite hair acessory which are hair flowers! this reminds me of my grandmother who wears flowers on her blouse it warmed my heart to see them.

This is her favorite game. She sent me her favorite game! This is so awesome! i cant wait for my friends to return to town so we can play it.

this is the summer essential: flip flops and pinwheels. I love the pinwheels i need to figure out a place to put them and since my flip flops tried to kill me last sumemr and i have  yet to buy new ones this is just what i needed.

Kitchen stables is Cinnamon and baking tools. she loves baking and i can never have too many measuring cups! i used them in my killer dinner tonight.

Okay so how did you know i LOVE true crime?! i am super excited for this book i have atleast 12 hours a week of pure reading time i cant wait to get started on this book

and finally as an extra she sent a recipie book that has each theme as a recipie! its awesome i cant wait to try some of them

This was a beautiful package and i cant wait to get to know her better ( and recieve more package Hehe)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011 07:43:35 PM by Faux_Valentine » THIS ROCKS   Logged

redstar13

« Reply #86 on: June 02, 2011 08:38:09 PM »

Thank you for posting the pic of the anteater!! My camera was not focusing on it right!! grr!

I am so glad you liked it all! Cheesy We are so similar its funny Cheesy heehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mandykaye
« Reply #87 on: June 03, 2011 10:09:36 PM »

PACKAGE #1

Here is my package from SevsOnlyGirl! I asked her to be my partner because we're both from Michigan and thought maybe someday we could meet! We live about 1-2 hours away from each other. Ok, first is everything all wrapped so lovely!

Ok, now i will try to list things in order of the pics....
A summer essential...sidewal k chalk
something edible....lemonhead s and chocolate(for me to enjoy lol)
something you keep in your bag....crossword puzzle
something made out of paper/favorite character...Batman coloring book Wink
something that smells good...lemon scented candle
something of sentimental value...a pretty Christmas watch

something you wear on your body...Betty Boop socks
non-craft hobby...a book "The Iron Witch" (which I just finished and is a very good read!)
favorite fashion...movie star sunglasses and a sheer scarf

favorite color...purple fabric decoupaged plate
something that shows your personal style...charm necklace
freebie...purple nail polish and a piece of red and black plaid fabric
and a closer pic of the watch..
I did not get a pic of a small tape measure that was her craft essential! I think I had it in my hand while I was taking pics for some reason lol!

Thanks so much for being my partner this round! I have so many ideas on your next packages!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lacey0828
« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2011 08:07:17 AM »

I received from Casey1201 yesterday!!! Such a great package.

Everything all wrapped and still in the box. I did get a bit too excited I opened one thing right away, so I threw that fabric over the box to show it Smiley

All the fabric that everything was wrapped in. My dog Scout was so interested in the box that she didn't even care I put a piece around her neck.

The tshirt scarf/necklace reflects her style. I totally love it, I didn't take a picture with me wearing it because I was wearing a black shirt and it wouldn't come out really well, so I made my husband hold it for the pic Smiley

Favorite non craft hobby: Gardening, lettuce, squash, sunflowers, and gloves which I totally needed a new pair. (I've never grown anything but I'm way excited about the lettuce)
Kitchen Essential: Baking cups
Favorite Scents: Coffee and baked goods. 2 candles, the coffee one is not scented but is awesome with the coffee beans in it and a candle of banana nut bread. I'm shocked neither one melted at all with the AZ heat!
Something she collects: coffee mugs!
And an extra of "Save the puppies" buttons, she's a big advocate against puppy mills and for adopting dogs from shelters.

Something local: Pueblo zoo magnet (I collect magnets and she didn't know that Smiley)
Related to Favorite craft: 5 fat quarters, a pattern, and scissors. I've been intimidated to sew clothes, so this should be cool to try.
Summer essential: Fun nail polish
Something drinkable: Tea
Something edible: sushi earrings, ok, she doesn't eat the earrings, but you see where that was going Smiley She made them out of poly clay
Always in her purse: Chapstick. Definantly can use that in dryness out here. She also likes to keep a small notebook in her purse.

And a close up of the earrings

Thanks Casey!!! Can't wait to see package 2 Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ollieorange
« Reply #89 on: June 04, 2011 12:49:37 PM »

took me a while to post my pics- but here they are. Box 1 from Attienichole. She has mad crocheting skills! I am in awe of anyone who can crochet!
The package includes a great smelling candle with swirly trees painted on it, a houndstooth scarf (very pretty & soft), an experimental bracelet in pretty yarn, some cozies, hand dyed yarn (not the color she intended, but beautiful none the less), a head scarf- really pretty colors, tea, a brochure from a concur walk, her old high school ID, an organizer bin, recycled necklace and craft money bank- she dyed the box with a bingo dauber, this made me laugh- I've been going to play bingo a lot lately Smiley
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011 12:51:02 PM by ollieorange » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 30 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Put On Fake Eyelashes Like A Pro
Bridal Beauty Tips from Bobbi Brown
Your Go-to Skin Care Regimen: A Step-by-Step Guide to Clear Skin
How to Fix a Chipped Pedicure
Candy Paint: Melody Ehsani Opens Nail Bar & Jewelry Store Hybrid
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...