A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 296,662
Currently Running With Scissors:
586 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-a-Friend Round 7 -- Summer 2011 Gallery!  (Read 22582 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

aheartofglass
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #270 on: August 12, 2011 06:28:28 PM »

Package 3 from Ewulotta

I received this amazing skirt from Ewulotta inspired by my wists!!! It fit beautifully but I don't have a full length mirror in my home so I couldn't get a picture of me wearing it!
It's so pretty and *swirly* and feminine!

She also sent me this lovely little purse filled with beads! So much variety and color! I'm already incorporating some of the beads in a project I'm working on!!!

Thank you so much Ewulotta! I love the skirt and will get a lot of pleasure wearing it! and the beads will get a lot of use too!

I had the *best* partners in this swap!  I know that Rosy's Package 3 from me arrived in good shape now I'm holding my breath that Ewulotta's does too.... (this is the hazard of being a glass artist I guess!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster keeps the whimsey in my life!
Faux_Valentine
« Reply #271 on: August 12, 2011 09:15:26 PM »

I recieved from redstar13 Its absolutley beautiful ive been wanting another quilt for my bed for a while but have yet to finish any of the ones im working on

the front

close up of the pink

The back

Thank you so much Redstar13 I love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ewulotta
« Reply #272 on: August 13, 2011 05:07:00 AM »

I received this amazing skirt from Ewulotta inspired by my wists!!! It fit beautifully but I don't have a full length mirror in my home so I couldn't get a picture of me wearing it!
It's so pretty and *swirly* and feminine!

Thank you so much Ewulotta! I love the skirt and will get a lot of pleasure wearing it! and the beads will get a lot of use too!

I'm glad you like the skirt!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'll swap for postcards, badges, maps or brochures from everywhere in the US! I'm an English teacher and always happy about authentic material for my classroom.

http://www.wists.com/Ewulotta
http://pinterest.com/Ewulotta/
redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #273 on: August 13, 2011 12:42:15 PM »

I am so glad you like it Sam!! I am only a mediocre quilter and when I saw that pink at the fabric store - it literally called to me!! Cheesy It told me you may enjoy such a color!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Faux_Valentine
« Reply #274 on: August 13, 2011 08:19:12 PM »

i loved the colors! so bright and vibrant against the black I love it so much its absolutely wonderful thank you for such a great swap and i love seeing all the packages made for our new BFF's
THIS ROCKS   Logged

karwash
« Reply #275 on: August 15, 2011 06:21:22 PM »

I received on Saturday from faeriegirl and finally got a chance to load the pictures of the awesomeness! I am so excited.  Grin

Tim Tam!!! A cute giraffe bag and a message in a bottle necklace. But what is in the giraffe bag? I will tell you. . .

A magical giraffe hoodie!!! And here is me in it making a weird face.

Thank you so much faeriegirl! It has been so much fun and I'm glad to have you as my friend.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

As children, we all live in a world of imagination, of fantasy, and for some of us that world of make-believe continues into adulthood.
- Jim Henson
Linnybelle
« Reply #276 on: August 16, 2011 07:12:59 PM »

There is just so much fun stuff in this round!  I love the giraffe hoodie and the swirly skirt.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for postcards from anywhere to use for RSVP cards for my 8/2012 wedding.  Have 80/200.
SilentMynerva
Crafty Goddess!

The Silent Roman Goddess of Wisdom!

« Reply #277 on: August 16, 2011 07:37:38 PM »

I am eager for Mod35tBabe to get my third package... Guess the mix up with the Post Office made it take longer than I wanted for it to get to Australia!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SilentMynerva
Crafty Goddess!

The Silent Roman Goddess of Wisdom!

« Reply #278 on: August 16, 2011 08:26:33 PM »

I got my Package three from Mod35tBabe a while ago and haven't gotten a chance to post it. Therefore, here it is!!

Package #3 from Mod35tBabe

An overall shot of everything!!! The pillow is just a pillowcase, I found a pillow that fit it!! Smiley
It's on my bed! The pillow was bright red on my green polka dot comforter so this matches soooo much better!

Close up of the Saying!! I love music!

And here is everything else! I am already using the crochet thread to make myself the shrug I made for Linnybelle!
And there is a tiny fish with crayons inside... He is currently swimming in a candle right now Smiley

The candle is Lavender which smells good!!! And a drawing of a hoop thing that I liked. I really need to put up all the drawings and stuff on my walls!!! Maybe I can do that tomorrow!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mod35tBabe
« Reply #279 on: August 17, 2011 12:05:59 AM »

I am eager for Mod35tBabe to get my third package... Guess the mix up with the Post Office made it take longer than I wanted for it to get to Australia!
Finally it has arrived. Without further ado....here is my package!

Firstly I received a black and red vest/tunic top which is just awesome - I'm wearing it as I type. If the weather would warm up a bit I'd be wearing this as much as I could hehe.

Up next is a lovely bangle - gorgeous colour eh? and CANDY CORN! I LOVE CANDY CORN!!!!!!

And lastly is a cool puzzle and a dino sandwich cutter for my stepdaughter

Thanks for an awesome swap SilentMyNerva!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please',I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
41 SWAPS COMPLETE
2 IN PROCESS

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Show No Mercy Book Trailer
Crescendo Book Trailer Short Version
Abby Sher Talks About Amen, Amen, Amen
Emily Yellin Reveals Her Biggest Pet Peeve
Susan RoAne Reveals Her Favorite Movie
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...