A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,582
Currently Running With Scissors:
676 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 30
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-a-Friend Round 7 -- Summer 2011 Gallery!  (Read 22439 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

faeriegirl
« Reply #190 on: July 12, 2011 06:21:12 PM »

Grin woot !  Grin i just received package 2 from Karwash !!  YOU ROCK Smiley 

she has painted a watercolour picture of my family from a pic on my facebook !!!!

made a 'zombie vaccine' coffee cozy from my wist !!! 

sent some cool Yarns ! (one is a bamboo blend & the other alpacca !! )

the pout pout fish book which i asked for as we were so intrigued by the painted fish we recieved in package #1 !!

two very cool shrinkie dink rings !  one says zombies are  were people too ! and the other a quote from my favorite movie " our memories make us who we are you cant change the past"

and a drink holder/cooler from her favorite zoo !

THANKYOU KARA !
THIS ROCKS   Logged
amnesia
« Reply #191 on: July 12, 2011 10:07:00 PM »

I received an awesome (huuuuge) second package last week from EdenKitty and just couldn't get these up until now... I tried to capture everything in one big picture with some closeups -- there is a huge stash of fabrics for quilting and crafting (awesome patterns and textures), there were 4 containers of cotton candy from her company (so delicious that one didn't even make it to this picture), a Hello Kitty stamp, an awesome fleece PB&J toast pillow (I have a ton of wishlisted toast items), a yarn dyeing kit with kool-aid in rainbow colors and two things of yarn, a bottle with "Wishes" engraved on it, a really pretty pink brocade journal, yummy honey sticks (that go with the yummy tea from pacakge #1 so well.. Smiley )

I was so spoiled -- thanks so much EdenKitty for the awesome goodies!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
raennn
« Reply #192 on: July 13, 2011 09:10:52 AM »

Ok I couldn't find my camera after the move so I am going to post package 1 with package 2. Najaorama put each item in a separate numbered envelope but because my stupid postman left my package at the wrong door, under a gutter over night after a storm, they were soaking. Fortunately the goodies all survived mostly unscathed, it has been really hard to not use them until I had pics posted!

She sent me butterfly bobby pins for something w/ fave animal (in lieu of dragonflies), passion tea because it has fave color on it (which I have always used to make iced tea btw), chinese jasmine soap for something with fave smell (could not love more), paper origami cranes for something made with paper, but I have no idea where they flew off to, a vintage wooden spool (related to thread), something sentimental- wedding favor prayer flags (brilliant idea!!), vintage postcards (she collects), spiced hot cocoa for something drinkable- something I've always wanted to try too, bookmark for something related to reading, and a collapsible funnel for kitchen.. we needed this, we use old breastpump cones lol.
She also included a little raw silk, and iron on typewriter and bubbles! She and I have such similar taste, I love picking your own partner!
Next is package 2 which I really really love.

First, she gave me 5 rolls of cotton yarn (which is my favorite to crochet with btw) in jewel tones. I love it! I have some of the colors already.
Then the smalls: I wear headbands every single day because I can't stand hair in my face and I love color. So she sent me all these perfect fitting reversible headbands!! I always meant to make some for myself but hate working with elastic in casings, she just put a thick length of elastic though, it's genius!
The medium item is a crochet hook clutch made with some nifty vintage newspaper she appears to have turned into fabric.I love it! I've really needed one.

I love that the front says "Wanted, steady woman".
Thanks so much naja, I think I will be begging you for personal swaps for years to come.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is confusing, just when you think it's over it throws you a view like this and you don't know where you are.
- Evy in Driving Lessons
lacey0828
« Reply #193 on: July 13, 2011 07:17:59 PM »

PACKAGE #2
Sorry, very picture heavy.

I received from Casey1201 the other day!!!! She sent such great stuff Smiley
Bacon strips for the dogs, a car magnet that says "My best friend chases squirrels", however I'm tempted to cross out squirrels and replacing it with lizards Smiley, a nice piece of fabric, cocktail kit which includes fun umbrellas what a great excuse to actually throw the party that I've been wanting to, a nice bracelet, and a fabulous tree of life pendant.

Also, a dish towel and fabric button letter

Yep, not it yet, a great apron. I would've never thought to put those fabrics together, but they look so great altogether

And...a mini art quilt. I'm originally from Chicago so I definantly cheer on the Bears and my husband is from Philly so he likes the Eagles and totally turned me into an Eagles fan. So most items we have are Eagles, it is awesome to finally have some orange and blue hanging up.
And here it is hanging next to Eagles.

This is what I sent her
A California pillow with the heart in San Diego inspired from her wists.

Along with a ruffle skirt with a matching ruffled purse with a fabric flower clip. (unfortunantly this is the best picture I have)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Casey1201
« Reply #194 on: July 13, 2011 08:46:41 PM »

I am so glad you liked everything! And thanks for posting for me as well. I will get an action shot up of the skirt for you Smiley Hopefully the pups enjoyed their bacon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps!

http://pinterest.com/caseyyoder/
lacey0828
« Reply #195 on: July 13, 2011 09:21:44 PM »

I am so glad you liked everything! And thanks for posting for me as well. I will get an action shot up of the skirt for you Smiley Hopefully the pups enjoyed their bacon!

No problem Smiley I know I thanked you in the PM, but I think I forgot to say thank you in my post...so thank you, I love it all!!!! And yes, bacon is always a love for the dogs.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

palicious

personal swap friendly! PM me anytime :D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: July 14, 2011 06:39:38 PM »

I recieved a lovely package from Redstar13 the other day!

Ah! I adore that apron!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WhiteSheep
« Reply #197 on: July 15, 2011 12:40:42 AM »

Hey Everyone,

It seems i forgot to put my first package photos up, so here they are Smiley

Everything all together

Close up of the handknitted mouse, a cute crochet book, some butterly stickers and some magnets which are on my freezer Smiley

Close up of the lemon curd (yum cannot wait to make jam tarts with it!) the cow biscuit, a lavender plant pot, and a bangle Smiley

The book (still have yet to read but its on my list!!) the cutest bookmark, its got a tree motive on it hopefully you can see, the coolest tea towel ever!!! and the cat peeping out is the book with photos in of my partner

Also not in the photo is a hessan shopping bag which i put to use straight away!

Nessy x
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://agreenmess.wordpress.com/ - My little world

I Love doing swaps!
WhiteSheep
« Reply #198 on: July 15, 2011 12:45:49 AM »

I also received my second parcel!!

5 fat quaters of marbled fabric and one with butterflys on Smiley, at the back is a coconut gift bag from the body shop and the middle bottom is a photo which Feline2001 took herself and processed, its amazingly ace!!

The handknitted needle case for my knitting needles when on the go

Close up of the habor photo, would love to know where it is Smiley

I also received two bags of sweets which my bf napped straight away lol, and a lovely handknitted heart which was supposed to be a pincushion but looked perfect for belle as it was really soft and shes having trouble with her jaw Sad

Thanks Feline2001

Nessy x

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://agreenmess.wordpress.com/ - My little world

I Love doing swaps!
Ashley G.
« Reply #199 on: July 15, 2011 01:52:13 AM »

Super sorry for the delay in posting pictures of my package from iloverainbows!!! Work has been killing me lately! Sad

Anywayz...here's what I got. ^___^

Yarn, knitting hooks, a crocheted necklace, wire for polymer clay crafts, crocheted flowers (my cat really loves these) and a pair of earrings. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Developers. Developers. Developers. Developers."
- Steve Balmer

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 30 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adobe InDesign CS2 - Understanding Master Pages
Adobe InDesign CS2 - Creating Margins and Columns
Adobe InDesign CS2 - Viewing Images in a Slideshow
Adobe InDesign CS2 - Filtering, Reordering and Sorting Files in Bridge
Adobe InDesign CS2 - Saving a Workspace, Rating and Labeling
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...