A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 296,706
Currently Running With Scissors:
704 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Yarnies Vs Sewists R4 Gallery  (Read 5619 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2011 06:07:50 AM »

Great packages so far!

I'm admiring the one amnesia received...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Deece in MN
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2011 03:04:05 PM »

All the packages have been awesome!  The derby skirt, wrap pants, and cute octopus are some of my favorites!
Great stuff! Smiley
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011 03:04:53 PM by Deece in MN » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mod35tBabe
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2011 08:03:25 AM »

Wow there have been some wicked packages - I love the octopus too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please',I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
41 SWAPS COMPLETE
2 IN PROCESS

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
amnesia
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2011 10:35:07 PM »

I received an awesome package today from craftaddiction!  So lovely!

First, a sparkly brown cowl (which was hard to photograph.. it's quite nice, but necks are a weird body part to capture on film):

Next, this beautiful lace scarf in a really delicate butter yellow color (so perfect for the summer season since I can wear scarves all summer here!)

And finally, the most absolutely adorable monkey friend.. he is just so friggin' cute and hugable!

Thanks again for an awesome swap, craftaddiction!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Nannetta
Ankh-Morpork Knitters' Guild - Section Roundworld

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2011 11:49:24 AM »

what a beautiful package, amnesia  Smiley love the scarf and neckwarmer... and monkey is just adorable!

i received my lovely, lovely package from my partner Deece today! YAY!!!  Grin
Deece and i didn't only send ...but also receive each our packages within a few hours on the very same days...

Here is the awesome package i received from Deece. Thank you, thank you, thank you  Kiss  Grin
~ this is going to be very pic-heavy...

first up, the whole package, before unraveling

colorful rainbow~y goodness all over  Grin

... first up my lovely new project bag, made of the most adorable sheep/knitting themed fabric:

beautiful from whatever angle you look at it:

... and beautifully lined.

Next up, my absolutely gorgeous owl~y craft apron. i squealed when i first saw it. it has purpl~y straps and binding, and like every item i received it is beautifully crafted:

... it fits perfectly and i love LOVE love it  Smiley

Deece made me an EXTRA crafted item. She made me this aboslutely jaw-droppingly awesome crochet hook clutch:

Grin the zippered pouch that is included is simply perfect for crafting use.

as an extra-EXTRA Deece sent me this lovely fabric in co-ordinating colors, these are some of my all time favorite colorways... pinks and greens mixed with beautiful contrasting colors. my partner stalked me really really well  Cheesy

AND i also received this lovely lovely handspun / hand-dyed wooly YARRRRN:

... and here's everything squeezed into one pic:

the craftswomanship that went into all the items i received is truly amazing. and the colors and styles couldn't have been more in tune with my likes. un-wrapping the package was so much fun, and i can't wait to use all the goodies i received.

This swap was so much fun for me. Thank you, Deece!  Smiley
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011 11:56:43 AM by Nannetta - Reason: forgot one photo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I happen to believe in beauty without cruelty." - Gytha Ogg, whilst wearing her very own LIVE tomcat GREEBO for an evening at the opera.

i <3 wisting!
Deece in MN
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2011 06:06:46 PM »

Oh my, what gorgeous packages everyone has received!

I received from Nannetta today and I am in love with my goodies!!  Grin

Here is the package with everything wrapped.  I love sunflowers and was excited just to see the wrapped items.  The card also has sunflowers.

These are fingerless mittens with owls!!  They are beautiful!  I love that they cover most of my fingers as well.

Then there are wrist warmers.  It has cooled down here in MN and I have been wearing these all day.  Grin  Love them!

Then I found socks!  These are the first pair of knitted socks I have owned and I love them!  I wish I had a dozen of them. Smiley  I have been wearing these all day, too.

Me with them on. Smiley  They fit perfectly!

I received a bunch of yummy treats!  I have had a couple pieces of chocolate, but I want to savour these as much as I can so I am limiting myself to 1 or 2 pieces a day.  We will see how long that lasts. Smiley

I also received some fabric.  Very cute woodland animals, owls and ladybugs.  They are awesome pieces that will find a happy home in my stash until I find the perfect project for them. Smiley

Finally, a map from Germany.  Nannetta asked if there was anything I might want from Germany.  I said that I like maps and it would be neat to have one from another country.  I am planning on making it into artwork for my wall.  I am not exactly sure yet how I want it to look, but I think it will be a fun art piece.

Nannetta did an absolutely wonderful job on color choice.  I love everything so much!  Her work is divine!  I joined this swap because my knitting skills are very basic and I always wanted some of these things.  I am so happy that I joined and received such a wonderful partner!!

Thank you, Nannetta. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2011 05:56:33 AM »

Everyones goodies look great!!!  I LOVE those owl mitts.  They are so cool.  I can crochet almost anything but can't knit for the life of me!!!  Will be sending as soon as I can, hopefully over the weekend, if not, Monday for sure.  Sorry Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2011 05:27:16 AM »

I updated the sent, etc...list at the beginning of the gallery thread.  Please check to make sure it's correct, and if not, PM me, please.  I would like to give feedback.  Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2011 07:00:13 AM »

The owl fingerless gloves are FANTASTIC!   And I also love the rainbow crochet hook case!  Two more wonderful packages!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
AugustBell
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2011 12:17:16 PM »

I really, really want those owl gloves!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Walk in High Heeled Slingbacks
Mila Kunis and Michelle Williams Give Us Two Takes on the LBD
Jessica Stam Talks About Her Summer Style at the Coach Party
3 Cool Ways to Wear Printed Floral Jeans
Top 5 Swimsuit Trends for Summer 2012
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...