A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,549
Currently Running With Scissors:
344 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 47
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Big and Beautiful Plus Size Swap (Sign Up 5/11-5/20 Send 7/2) CLOSED!  (Read 26525 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

monnie31
« Reply #410 on: June 28, 2011 04:50:39 AM »

I had anxiety too...I think it may in some instances be normal, especially since this is a new swap for me
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Liralen

"What a crazy random happenstance."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #411 on: June 28, 2011 10:44:03 AM »

I will get it done, I will I will.  I'm still having anxiety about my large but I don't have any meetings this week so I'm going to force myself to just do it on Wednesday, if not before. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Follow your inner moonlight, don't hide the madness."  -- Allen Ginsberg

http://musedcreations.blogspot.com
theatreorchid
Craftssassin

Just kill him with your awesome.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #412 on: June 28, 2011 10:46:36 AM »

I finished my large! Cheesy  I was having fits over it, but I finally got it finished and I'm soooo happy.  Just a couple more things to do, then I'm ready to send!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #413 on: June 28, 2011 04:14:35 PM »

DONE!!  Made an EPIC final item today....and I TOTALLY LOVE IT!!!!  I'm SOOO making another one for me!!

I just realized my partner is gluten intolerant, so I will have to take out a couple little goodies I included.  My bad!!  Don't want any reactions Shocked  I should be mailing out on the 1st, waiting for payday that day.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
TheManicCrafter
The name is Christy...Christy Angela

All are architects of fate... Longfellow

« Reply #414 on: June 28, 2011 06:43:56 PM »

Had a rediculous time this weekend. I kept sweing everythign backwards, it was crazy, I'm blaming it on the dyslexia even though I think that only applies to letters and numbers lol. After my 6th try (no joke, no exaggeration, I had to tear things apart and re-sew 6 times becasue i kept sewing everything backwards) I finally go things together and looking good and then I realized that I made a huge mistake on the hem. I knew it was going to happen when I did it too and for some reason I went and did it anyway. It shouldn't be that hard to fix, but I think I'm just going to fix it the easy way instead of taking it apart and starting over, so I hope my partner doesn't mind that the wrong side of the hem's gonna look kinda funky. We'll see what happens tonight. I WILL send on time though.

:::laugh snort:::  don't sweat the hem, that's what hem tape is for  Grin  Though this reminds me of when I was giving a goddess gown class and I mean it's like 2 seams and I had one lady somehow sewed her cuff shut, lol.  

I ended up having to make a whole 'nother dress cause I cut into that antique satin in the wrong spot Cry  I just sewed the zipper on and it came out pretty well even without my zipper foot which is somehow missing with like 5 other feet, I swear if the ferrets took off with the baggie of feet I'm going to make mini muzzles so they can't take off with stuff when they're out exercising.

Hope you don't mind a bit of batting stuck to some of the tape on your double when I re-stuffed it to make this new dress I got a bit tape happy trying to get the back to stay closed, hehe.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011 06:44:26 PM by TheManicCrafter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Live Free...Craft Hard
My Pinterest http://pinterest.com/MyCuppaCoffee
Shablina
« Reply #415 on: June 28, 2011 06:58:48 PM »

I will get it done, I will I will.  I'm still having anxiety about my large but I don't have any meetings this week so I'm going to force myself to just do it on Wednesday, if not before. 

Don't have anxiety!  I will love whatever you send  Grin Wink
and update I am still knitting away over here between me being sick a few times Dh being sick a few times and my dog getting attacked and new stitches it has been a tough month!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lilybet85
Crafting Sci-Fi Geek

View Profile WWW
« Reply #416 on: June 29, 2011 02:05:58 AM »

So the past week has been awful. I mean, really, really bad. So no crafting got done. However, now that things have calmed down, I can get back to making the large thing for my partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://lilybet85.blogspot.com/ For the Geeky Craftster!

"I'm glad you've got an absolute definition of life in the universe, but perhaps the universe has got ideas of its own." The Doctor

"It is possible to commit no mistake and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life." Captain Picard
ivoryh1632
« Reply #417 on: June 29, 2011 02:35:00 AM »

Hope you don't mind a bit of batting stuck to some of the tape on your double when I re-stuffed it to make this new dress I got a bit tape happy trying to get the back to stay closed, hehe.

Wait until you get your package, it gives tape-happy a whole new meaning lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hautedogclothing
« Reply #418 on: June 29, 2011 05:35:45 AM »

Make sure you let your partner and I know what day your sending by 7/2 or sooner....good communication is really key because if a late item is noted on your feedback at least followed by good communication is a plus. But please please please try to send by 7/2 it would look better as your first swap to be sent on time.  Grin

somehow, between my funk and not being able to breathe and a commission from h-e-double hockey sticks (the woman changed her mind every day for a week!!!) i managed to get the big finished, got some littles done, and am working on an extra now cause i was doing th budget and realized i might not be able to mail on the 2nd :'-( im trying to finagle things so i wont be later than the 5th. i feel so horrible cause this is my first swap and im not starting off on a good note, but money has been so nonexistent its not funny. th good news is my girl starts a training for a new job on th 5th!! woohoo!! (ive been unemployeed for a year and shes been out of work for 3 months)so im adding an extra item to make up for my lateness..... please forgive me??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.wists.com/hautedogclothing
www.etsy.com/shop/sexybeastaccessories
"Like" my shop on FB please! http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Sexy-Beast-Accessories/210550278988695
Feast Your Eyes
People are entitled to their hobbies, and I'm entitled to think those people are creepy. - Raylan Givens, Justified

Serial Craft Dabbler

« Reply #419 on: June 29, 2011 05:42:46 AM »

My anxiety is stemming from worrying whether I will get everything done I want to do by send-outs. I finished another item, and made good progress on my large wearable. I still want to do some extras, though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Honored to be a J&T Featured Member

Vintage sewing patterns and unique jewelry at
Sinners' Feast
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 47 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Back To School Fashion: Animal Print For Girls
Back To School Fashion: The Preppy Look
Kids Fashion: The Surfer Look
Kids Fashion: The Nautical Look
ENK Kids Runway Fall 2011 at NYFW
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...