A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 302,565
Currently Running With Scissors:
621 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Newbie Swap Round 16 Gallery  (Read 2374 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: May 11, 2011 10:13:27 AM »

Come see what our amazing new swappers have made!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweatereyes

We are but lovers.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011 01:40:02 PM »

So I was lucky enough to receive my package from Lynnz232 yesterday! 

I'm not going to lie, when someone knocked on my door at 9am, I had no idea what it was... it actually took me a minute of looking at the package thinking "what the heck did I order recently?".  I felt pretty silly for not realizing immediately (I guess I didn't expect it to get here so quick!).

My kitties were immediately interested (as they always are with anything new in the house) and sniffing about.  Dante knew there was something in there that he was going to want, and he was right. 
(He loves loves to eat, and chew on string plastic, and tulle for some reason.. there was no tulle in there but his eyes got all bulgy when he saw that Easter stuffing)

He wasn't very pleased when I sternly told him that he was not allowed to eat anything.

So the first thing I unwrapped was this pretty blue fabric bowl.  Lynnz sent the chocolates also seen in the bowl although my partner managed to eat a few of them before I snapped this picture. :/  I can't wait to re-clean my craft room so that I can find the perfect spot for it.

Next I found a cup that Lynnz wrote messages for me on (the other side of the cup has a trophy drawn on it! lol visible in another picture).  She also made me a beautiful and super cool bracelet, with a pokemon theme!  ^_^  She also made two little charms of my favourite pokemon (Vaporeon and Bulbasaur).  They look great!  The last item there is a little book that has Sailor Moon on the cover, and is decorated with ribbon, rhinestones and beads.  I'm not sure what I will use it for, but it will definitely be kept somewhere that I can see it all the time.

And here is a shot of all the loot!  I forgot to mention that she also sent me a Michigan state map.  That will certainly come in handy for future Americano shopping trips. 

Thank you so much Lynnz!  I really love everything.  I had so much fun doing this swap, I'm already really excited to do my next one, and my next one, and my next one...

Can't wait to see what everyone else got though.  ^_^

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ill weave your names into my ribcage; lock your hearts inside my chest.
Regain the passion I once carried; do away with all the rest.
I tore the sickness from your bodies; smashed its head against the bricks.
I made a castle from its bones that you may always dwell in it.
AmazingAlex
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011 01:52:14 PM »

the pokemon bracelet is so cute! Smiley and the cup is super sweet haha and thanks a lot lynnz. Tongue now I have uber swapper's anxiety Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm an uber nerd that loves Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Divergent, Supernatural, and Marvelverse (to name a few.)
Harry Potter Favorites Swap Is Live
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=434138

I'm interested in personal swaps!
christyross
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011 02:06:49 PM »

Awesome package Sweatereyes!! Love it all!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011 04:44:00 AM »

What a lovely package!  Great job, Lynnz!  The fabric bowl is super cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
yzag
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2011 06:41:07 AM »

Really great! that fabric bowl is so cute I think that and the notebook are my fave. The cup is a nice touch. It just dawned on me I might Still be here in Michigan when my Pkg. arrives in N. Carolina! Noooo :-(
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AmazingAlex
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2011 01:51:54 PM »

I received today!! Cheesy  All I have to say is, Christy, you out did yourself. Completely. Thanks so much. The package was AMAZING!

We were coming out of our drive way when the mail lady pulled in and gave me my package but I didn't have time to open it so the entire time I was out I was thinking of it and how I couldn't wait to see what was in it! I finally got home to this:
inside was this pretty pink tissue paper I couldn't wait to dig through Cheesy  I found this pretty green box with little wrapped presents!

Now don't y'all wanna know what was inside? Wink Well I don't know if I want to say y'all my treasures mwahahaha. Well I found this amazing wolf bracelet! and this beautiful necklace!

And then there was this amazing bulletin board she made me!

(I think it's a rule that kitty cats HAVE to explore all swap packages. just to make sure they're safe for us. Smiley)

She also made me this super fleece blanket in a great pattern. I asked my grandma to hold it up so you can see the pattern and the back. Smiley isn't it a pretty pattern? Smiley

She also got me this super cute card and some yummy skittles. Cheesy My grandpa told me the skittles were his when I picked them up from the package. Smiley

Everything was so amazing. Thanks so so much Christy. And thanks for organizing Sevs. This was so cool. I'm wearing my bracelet now and hoping my grandpa isn't at home munching on my skittles. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm an uber nerd that loves Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Divergent, Supernatural, and Marvelverse (to name a few.)
Harry Potter Favorites Swap Is Live
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=434138

I'm interested in personal swaps!
Lynnz232

Am looking to swap for 1" or larger paper punches!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2011 05:03:53 PM »

All of you guys have done a great job!
And thanks for all of the Kudos the items I swapped Smiley
Lynnz
THIS ROCKS   Logged
christyross
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2011 05:44:52 PM »

Yay!!! I'm so glad you got it and like everything!! I was so worried!!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

christyross
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2011 05:56:36 PM »

Guess who received their package today?!!? That's right.... yours' truly!! I was super pumped to get it opened and find what was in store for me!! Mouse made me a Book Cover and Crochet needle/ scissor holder with bright colors to represent my love for the Rainbow Brite stuff she found on my list!! And the little notebook and Book Mark had quotes from one of my favorite series' Twilight!! Thank you Mousee you did GREAT!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
3 Lightweight Hoodies For Spring Workouts
Picking Out the Perfect Sunglasses
How to Find the Right Size Shoe For You
Zoe Saldana Bares Her Abs in a Crop Top and Goes Bold in Hot Pink
The 6 Shoes Every Woman Should Own
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...