A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,046
Currently Running With Scissors:
725 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Three Tiny Movie Things RND 2 - SU 5/9/11-5/23/11~SO 6/27/10  (Read 12686 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

JacquelineD
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2011 05:18:14 PM »

Did anyone else just notice that JacquelineD said "I'm not a horror movie film myself"?  Grin Don't worry Jacqueline, I'm not a horror movie either. I'd probably be more of an arthouse flick. One of those strange sureal things that most likely only made sense to the ten people involved in making it, and their immediate friends.

d'oh! uh, well, that's what i meant...ehhh...

haha this could start an interesting topic...what film genre am i?

i think i'm with you silvermoon, def. an arthouse flick with some random rom com scenes(leaning more towards the first half, when all of the awkward, embarrassing encounters occur.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Transatlanticism

Pies para que los quiero, si tengo alas pa' volar?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2011 12:06:24 AM »

Saw the new Jane Eyre this weekend, it was superb (if you like that kind of thing)!!!
Lips sealed I don't. Forgot to make a note in my questionnaire to request no soppy "chick flicks" or historical romance - rom com is about as chick flicky as I get, if pushed. Ah well, if my partner is a Jane Austen or something fan I could... um... yeah, no, sorry, I don't think I can do it. Hopefully there will alternatives on their list. I read Pride and Prejudice and want those two days of my life back. I should have read the version with zombies.  Cheesy

I certainly don't have a problem with horror flicks, but I agree that I have problems with "chick flicks" unless they're awesome classics from the 80s or nineties =]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Psst.. here's a secret. Your last mortal thought will be, "Why did I take so many days- just like today- for granted?"
desired constellation
fire eyed girl

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2011 12:07:34 PM »

No school this summer so I am doing THIS swap!!!  I'm really excited to get partnered and get started!  Interested to see if anyone else shares my taste in movies or if we will even be paired with someone who has similar taste?  Here are a couple from my list (can't give them all away):

-Chocolat
-An American In Paris
-An Education

Love these. We have similar tastes. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

JacquelineD
« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2011 09:32:56 PM »

dying to see the new jane air! i love mia and michael (we're not on first name basis, i just won't attempt to spell their last names  Wink)

changed the swap up a bit and closing it at 24 participants. i'm already seeing partners develop and i don't wanna mess with these great unions  Cheesy

anybody planning on weekend movie viewing? i really want to see bridesmaids but no-one will go with me! it's either been seen or shunned. so, i might rent something...thinkin g joes apartment. that's popped up here a bit so i'm guessing it's highly recommended?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

SilverMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2011 10:58:27 PM »

so, i might rent something...thinkin g joes apartment. that's popped up here a bit so i'm guessing it's highly recommended?

Unless you have a severe problem with cockroaches. But I'd highly recommend it  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MeganCrafts

I can't stop swapping! I think I have a problem.

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2011 07:43:48 AM »

Here's my list.  I couldn't stop at five either.

1. Jurassic Park
2. Young Frankenstein
3. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
4. Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
5. Star Wars
6. Anchorman
7. Serenity
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/megancrafts

Swaps:
Taking a break. Would consider small personal swaps.
calixita

thought I heard a saxophone; I'm drunk on the moon

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2011 09:43:23 AM »

I feel like all of the ones I'm debating are either old black and white noir movies or just and awkward assortment of...random....haha I'll see how I feel about mine and decide whether I'll sign up or sit this one out...

I love old black and white noir!  I confined myself to only one on my list so as to not scare off my potential partner.  When I posted, I don't think anyone had mentioned any films made before the eighties!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jonnamarco

Shave us Messiah!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2011 11:44:19 AM »

I can't wait to get partners. I have so many plans based on the movies people have posted, but can't really start until I know who I'm crafting for  Grin

Only 3 more days...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bobbinalong
« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2011 11:55:14 AM »

Oh, Hitchhiker's Guide is a good one!  I didn't even think of that one.  I've been looking for a "Don't Panic!" beach towel for my nephew, too.  Duh.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Transatlanticism

Pies para que los quiero, si tengo alas pa' volar?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2011 02:36:50 PM »

I'm so excited too, so many great movies and movies I need to see too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Psst.. here's a secret. Your last mortal thought will be, "Why did I take so many days- just like today- for granted?"
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do a Pokemon Drawing
How to Create a Cartoon Fish
How to Practice Drawing Bulldog
How to Draw a Duck
How to Draw a Dog
Latest Blog Articles
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Karen Casper
Tute Tuesday: Wooden Chain
Here Kitty, Kitty!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...