A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 298,717
Currently Running With Scissors:
518 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 34
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Poppet Mini Swap Round Three (Sign-up closes May 15th, Send-outs 06/15/2011)  (Read 14285 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

averyg

Personal poppet swap? PM me!

View Profile WWW
« on: May 08, 2011 07:26:56 PM »

Swap name: The Poppet Mini Swap Round 3
Craftster members who are organizing this swap: averyg
Sign-up date range: Sunday May 8th- Sunday May 15th 5 PM EST
Date to send item by: June 15th, 2011
Limited to a certain number of people? (Optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No

Age requirement? 16+

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
***International participants, please take note of this! You MUST keep a record of your postage receipt, if for any reason your package is not received, we will need a copy of this receipt!***

Details of swap:
In this swap you will just be crafting one completed and clothed (if applicable) poppet for your partner. ***Just to clarify, this swap is considered a poppet mini swap in the sense that we are simply about sending a single poppet, as opposed to sending a poppet with supplies and whatnot, as would be required in a larger swap. However, if you would like to make or receive a mini (or smaller sized) poppet, please indicate it in your questionnaire and we will do our best to partner you accordingly*** Check out the poppet along which will help you with any questions in creating your poppet or give you inspiration http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=205341.0. As we would like to keep this swap as fair as possible and not have anyone feel as if they sent more than their partner, please just keep the package to the one completed poppet, unless you discuss swapping more with your partner beforehand!

Things to keep in mind:
1. Flakers will not be tolerated.
2. This swap has a mandatory weekly check in. This means that you must post (at least) once a week in the discussion thread in order to keep both your partner and us, the organizers, in the loop as to how your poppet is progressing and in order to reassure us that you are still alive in the world of poppets. We will be keeping a record of such posts and if you have poor communication, it will be noted in your feedback.
3. If you have not heard from your partner for awhile or notice that your partner has not been active in Craftster for a while, and you are feeling concerned, PM us! Or if for any reason whatsoever you have concerns, feel free to PM us!
4. We will not approve anyone who has multiple feedbacks stating that they have poor communication, have not used a DC#, or is a consistent late sender.
5. Everyone is expected to send on time.  If you are going to be late, you must notify us ASAP. Those who are late and do NOT notify us, will receive negative feedback which will not be removed or corrected until the poppet is sent, we receive a DC# and the package is received.
6.  Posting photos in the gallery is a rule of this swap.  Failure to do so will result in a comment in your feedback. A big part of swapping is posting your goodies in the gallery and acknowledging your partner's work, plus, we want to see all of the new additions to the poppet family! If you do not have access to a camera, please contact your partner and ask if they can take pictures of both packages which they send/receive.
7. If you are an international swapper or sending internationally and are unable to get a DC# you must retain a copy of your shipping receipt. If for any reason your package goes missing and you do not have a copy of the receipt to provide us the organizers, you will have to resend to your partner.

When you send averyg a PM, please label it as Poppet Mini Swap Approval/ Sent/ Received/ etc.

If you want to participate, send this information to the averyg only labeled as The Poppet Mini Swap Round 3: Approval:

Name of swap: Poppet Mini Swap Round 3
Craftster username
Email address
Your real name
Mailing address including the country (please break this up line by line like you would write on an envelope)
Would you be willing to ship
1) Out of your country
2) Out of your continent
3) Other
Confirm that are at least 16 years old (yes/no)
---
-What crafts are you most interested in and what crafts do you feel most comfortable in/ are the most skilful in?
-What type of poppet would you most like to receive from your partner (ie. a specific themed poppet, boobie poppet, mini poppet and so forth)?
-What type of poppet would you most like to make/ feel most comfortable making for your partner (ie. a specific themed poppet, boobie poppet, mini poppet and so forth)?
---
-Tell us a bit about yourself...  Are there interests or things about yourself which you believe would aid your partner in creating your poppet?
---
-Do you have any allergies?
-Do you live in a household with any possible allergens?
-Favorite colors:
-Least favorite colors:
-Do you have a wist? If so, please provide it.

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO AVERYG VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND do NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

Participants
American Canadian International  
1. averyg
2. beth8144
3. puamelia
4. squire_inaria
5. amigurl55
6. scarlet_nights
7. WhiteSheep
8. pkwj
9. bellyjewel
10. IsikkahJai
11. meleriffic
12. WildBird
13. brunette_bombshell

Partners
Sent
Sent and Received
Feedback Given
Late with communication
Late without communication, contact me ASAP

amigurl55 >averyg
scarlet_nights > beth8144
meleriffic > puamelia
bellyjewel > pkwj
IsikkahJai > WhiteSheep
brunette_bombshell > WildBird > squire_inaria (brunette_bombshell will send to Wildbird, Wildbird will sent to squire_inaria, squire-inaria will send to brunette_bombshell)

GALLERY
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011 03:09:35 PM by averyg » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SunflowerSmiles
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011 07:57:59 PM »

I want to do this reeeeaal bad...but all my stuff (material, machine, and stuff) were all packed away months ago because of life stuff....I need to set up a place to sew!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

This and That... my main blog. Drop by and say "Hello!"
  Sew Stuffed a blog about the dolls and stuffies I make
    Pinterest
meleriffic
Global Moderator
Clothing Moderator
Toys, Dolls, & Playthings Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2011 08:10:42 PM »

I would love to do this, but I'll have to see how things stand near the end of sign ups. Technically, I just packed up all my poppet stuff (but I know exactly where is it). So if it looks like moving will be put off for a while I just may sign up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
puamelia

Oh poppet, how you thwart me!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2011 09:29:54 PM »

Eek must be moving season!  Finals are next week and I have a nice break but we're supposed to move soon, at least before next semester..... Questionnaire is already done tho'! Cheesy   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Singing the Back to School Blues

Poppet vs Ami - Received, Sent
beth8144
It is just so stinkin' addictive!

CRAFTING KEEPS ME FROM GOING CRAZY!!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2011 10:23:03 PM »

So excited I just sent in my questionaire, Cant wait to meet my partner, I hope we get a great turn out for this swap. Gonna be so fun I have made 2 poppets for other craftsters before and I had so much fun I cant wait to do it again. This is such a great way to celebrate Mothers day, by signing up for this swap, I have been looking forward all week to the sign ups.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

So many ideas so little time. Will I ever get them all done?
http://wists.com/beth8144
http://pinterest.com/beth8144/
How Lovely
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2011 11:43:46 PM »

I won't be able to participate in this round Sad But you have inspired me to get making poppets so I can join next time! I'll be waiting to see your amazing gallery Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm sweet... Like too much sugar in your tea
~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
Pins: www.pinterest.com/howlovely
Store: www.etsy.com/shop/NostOWLgia
scarlet_nights

You laugh because Im different, I laugh because your all the same.

Eh what, no Im a f@$&ing squirel

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2011 05:19:04 AM »

Will be sending in my questionaire after work tonight.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2011 09:11:31 AM »

I have to wait for a slot to open up before I can send in the questionnaire. Hopefully it'll be this week (if the organizers get my message in time)  Roll Eyes If not well....there's always next time. *cries a little bit*
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011 09:12:05 AM by IsikkahJai » THIS ROCKS   Logged
squire_inaria
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2011 12:40:21 PM »

Just sent in my questionnaire! I should be done with my poppet for the Plethora swap by the time sign ups are finished, so this is perfect timing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I swap, you swap, we all swap! I love personal swaps (and I make poppets!) Smiley

Wist-y goodness

Check out my new shop; Ivy Moon Emporium[url]!
amigurl55

I already did!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2011 02:11:35 PM »

Signed Up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I told you: I only wrote that poem to test my printer!

My etsy shop: http://dollycouture55.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 34 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Fix Dry Mascara
Best Beauty Products For Under $15
Expert Shares Quick Fixes For Common Fashion Emergencies
Forget The Beauty Aisle: Skin Fixes From the Fridge
6 Incredible Drugstore Beauty Buys You Need This Summer
Latest Blog Articles
Challenge #104 Halloween Costume Winner
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...