A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,477
Currently Running With Scissors:
665 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: International Snack Swap 3 - Closed! Send Outs 2nd June  (Read 11762 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kwality570
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2011 01:55:03 PM »

Haha - last time, for some reason, my son thought he was going to get a taste of everything.  Tongue

Okay - so I have been working on partners. This one was tough!!
I have managed to pair everyone up with their requests (if they had one) and crafting ability (I really did my best).
The only thing is...........we will have 3 Round Robins. Only 2 if we have another overseas or Canadian swapper join.
I will let the Round Robin-ers know before I assign partners, just to be sure they are okay with it. (please   Kiss)
I'm quite literally like a kid in a candy store.  I keep hitting the candy and snack aisles when I'm shopping and thinking of things I can buy. I can't wait for partners!!!  Thanks for organizing - this must be a tough one. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gr33nT3a
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2011 02:47:37 PM »

Haha - last time, for some reason, my son thought he was going to get a taste of everything.  Tongue

Okay - so I have been working on partners. This one was tough!!
I have managed to pair everyone up with their requests (if they had one) and crafting ability (I really did my best).
The only thing is...........we will have 3 Round Robins. Only 2 if we have another overseas or Canadian swapper join.
I will let the Round Robin-ers know before I assign partners, just to be sure they are okay with it. (please   Kiss)
I'm quite literally like a kid in a candy store.  I keep hitting the candy and snack aisles when I'm shopping and thinking of things I can buy. I can't wait for partners!!!  Thanks for organizing - this must be a tough one. Smiley

Kwality I've been doing the same thing! I have so many ideas for crafts too.

Mxr, if anyone has a problem doing the round robbin you have a volunteer right here (If I already haven't been assigned). =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Běifāng yǒu jiārn, jush r dl. Y g qīng rn chng, zi g qīng rn gu. Nng b zhī qīng chng yǔ qīng gu. Jiārn nn zi d.
北方有佳人,绝世而独立。一顾倾人城,再顾倾人国。宁不知倾城与倾国。佳人难再得。
Rainbowendings
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2011 07:06:37 PM »

I just came up with a giant list to send my partner of stuff I can get here. o-O I'm sure there's more but I can't seem to think of anything else. Anything in particular they want, I can try to find. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No swaps currently in progress. Smiley
OPEN FOR PERSONAL SWAPS

WistEtsyBlog
kwality570

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2011 07:08:06 PM »

I have some fun snacks I'm going to get from work, too.  I work at a place with lots of food samples flying around and I have some great ideas already. Smiley  I told my co-worker and they keep giving me ideas of cool stuff we have at work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SilverMoon

Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2011 07:33:08 PM »

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume my partner will want Tim Tams. It's really the only Australian snack the rest of the world has heard of. And though I know you can buy TimTams in selected shops in the USA now, I bet they won't have the new dark chocolate limited edition flavours.

And if it turns out my partner wants salty snacks, well, I'll just have to eat the Tim Tams myself. Such sacrifices I make!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

EkkaGrrl
I'm normal.. the rest of you are crazy!

mmm.. fabric...

« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2011 07:47:41 PM »

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume my partner will want Tim Tams. It's really the only Australian snack the rest of the world has heard of. And though I know you can buy TimTams in selected shops in the USA now, I bet they won't have the new dark chocolate limited edition flavours.

And if it turns out my partner wants salty snacks, well, I'll just have to eat the Tim Tams myself. Such sacrifices I make!  Cheesy

For some reason I thought Tim Tams were from England.  Cheesy I found them once in Ottawa and had to buy them to see what the fuss was about and oh my gosh!! They were so good!!!  Cheesy Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I completed my best craft project EVA!! 10 lb 2 oz baby Violet! Born at home in my own bed!! Smiley

Wisty Goodness!
http://wists.com/EkkaGrrl
EkkaGrrl
I'm normal.. the rest of you are crazy!

mmm.. fabric...

« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2011 07:48:41 PM »

Oh and that last spot is taunting me. I want partners!!  Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I completed my best craft project EVA!! 10 lb 2 oz baby Violet! Born at home in my own bed!! Smiley

Wisty Goodness!
http://wists.com/EkkaGrrl
MissCrafty29
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2011 07:52:47 PM »

Eeeek! Getting super excited for this swap Cheesy So many goodies to be purchased, sent and eaten Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All about the homemade!
leighi123

The Little Sewing Shop

« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2011 10:29:12 PM »

Question:

I live in the US, but I can get snacks and 'stuff' from either the UK or Brazil (possibly Hong Kong too) in time for send outs.  My dad travels all the time and goes all over the world.

Could I join representing a different country but sending from the US?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kwality570

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2011 05:29:29 AM »

Hooray for partners!  I got the same partner I had in my last swap, oddly enough. Smiley  I'm glad to see I'm partnered with her again. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Traditional Indian Shrimp Curry
Homemade Indian Chicken Recipe With Creamy Corn Risotto
Making Ghanta Tarkari in Bhubaneshwar, India
Making Aloo Shaak with the Meghwal Tribe in Gujarat, India
How to Make Bacon Vodka
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...