A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 296,614
Currently Running With Scissors:
515 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fabric Lover Scavenger Hunt Gallery  (Read 7233 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2011 11:53:27 AM »

Love everything in the gallery.  It's great to see how everyone interprets the catagories.
me too! Grin  And seeing the interpretations are my fave thing in hunt swaps. Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Deece in MN
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2011 05:48:25 AM »

canamharris the fabrics you received are adorable and I love the vintage apron - that fabric is perfect!  And what an adorable little basket, deece did you use a tutorial?  I LOVE it!

The basket was from a pattern in a book called A Stitch in Time.  I made the individual pieces according to the instructions, but modified the construction of finishing the basket. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Deece in MN
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2011 05:50:40 AM »

Great package!  Love the zipper pouch and the belt.  The bag is awesome!  I have the book panel from that line of fabric that I am going to make for my nephew.
Very cute stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rosyposie
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2011 06:10:40 AM »

I must have missed the post with the basket before.  very cute!  I also adore that mermaid embroidery, so dainty and pretty. 

I sent today, so let to anxiety begin.  I managed to get all 10 categories into 6 items, one may be a bit of a stretch but I just had to try. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
whitterp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2011 01:09:24 AM »

i received a week ago but have literally been so busy at work, and now so sick (food poisoning) that I havent posted pictures yet. Going to post as soon as possible, but for the record Canamharris sent a fabulous package, each item more spectacular than the last!

I'm sorry its taken me so long, but I really loved everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.whitneymakes.wo rdpress.com

pinterest.com/whitneymakes
canamharris
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2011 09:23:01 AM »

i received a week ago but have literally been so busy at work, and now so sick (food poisoning) that I havent posted pictures yet. Going to post as soon as possible, but for the record Canamharris sent a fabulous package, each item more spectacular than the last!

I'm sorry its taken me so long, but I really loved everything!

aww I hope you feel better soon!!! Let me know if you want me to post the pics I took before sending it to you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whitterp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2011 05:38:30 PM »

OK I am finally posting pictures! I've had a hell of a month so when i got home last week to find this I can't tell you how excited I was.

Inside was this adorable bag to fulfill cozy and bumpy! The lining was a bumpy fabric but I couldn't get the detail shots to pick up on the texture. theres even a pocket inside! (Canamharris said it was a project cozy, but i used it as a purse on saturday!)

i am SO excited about this next one: letter M is for "making" so my partner sent this awesome apron book:

i have an apron collection and i can't wait to make some of these adorable patterns to add to my collection!

Vintage and tiny are these great buttons:

those plaid ones ROCK!

green and local- this super cute needle book!

love the space needle applique, its so neatly done and perfect!

love my yard of fabric! i am completely obsessed with birds and this pattern is so cute! came with some matching bias tape as well!

As if all this wasn't enough, she even sent me extras! GORGEOUS embroidery thread from an indian store, and some candy from canada, where she is moving (has moved?). it was very yummy!

And because I couldn't join the hoopla swap, she even made me this amazing hoop of a sewing machine, in my favorite colors!!! I seriously jumped up and down when I pulled this out of the bag-

i was seriously spoiled! Couldnt believe all the goodies I got, I absolutely love everything! everything was absolutely perfect for me, you are an excellant stalker! thank you so much!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

« Last Edit: May 24, 2011 05:42:30 PM by whitterp » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.whitneymakes.wo rdpress.com

pinterest.com/whitneymakes
onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2011 06:18:24 PM »

I have that fabric too.... smarties are the BEST.... and I love that sewing machine hoop
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nostephot
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2011 11:56:58 AM »

OK I received today and I can not be more excited... I almost hugged my postman when he rang the bell!!!  .. sorry there were so many pics because I love everything.....
FYI My partner OneGroovyDay and I decided to do all 10 categories....
Here is everything all wrapped up

#1 Something Local: Starbucks/Florida needle book.... TOTALLY INVENTIVE!!!!

#2 Something Green : Pillowcase into SUPER COOL BAG!

#3 Something Lucky: Lucky Characters on a super well done pencil case!

#4 Something Vintage:  Oscar the Grouch is TOTALLY VINTAGE... as a tape measure cover!!! LOVE HIM!

#5 Something Tiny:  Super Awesome Magnet after the hoop on my wist!  LOVE IT!

#6 Related to the letter M: MUSHROOM! I had it on my wist and the one on my wist was made by my partner so she  made me one... I LOVE IT!

So much detail!  SO well done!!!! 

#7 Something Sharp:  A Harry Potter themed ring pin cushion!  LOVE IT!!

#8 Something Bumpy: A great rope bowl!  SO WELL DONE!  Such great colors!

#9 Something Cozy:  She got me a head wrap that she ordered and one for herself!  I am so excited to see how I look with this one... no pics ... sorry

#10 Sender's Choice!  FABRIC!!!  She sent a TON of linen that is the brown stripe that looks like enough to use in a pattern I have been wanting to try!  Also two beautiful half quarters! 

Here it all is together!

Also just so you can see the awesomeness here is the details on the mushroom

I have to say that I love EVERYTHING.... I knew I would have to be sure to be on my game with such a wonderful partner and I can say that this has been a wonderful and fun swap!  Thanks so  much for being a great partner OneGroovyDay!!!  YOU ROCK!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/nostephot/

My Old Wist http://www.wists.com/nostephot

I am open to personal swaps!  I would love to do one for Halloween!
canamharris
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2011 02:02:24 PM »

Yey I'm glad you loved everything Whitterp! This was the funnest swap to do! I loved that needle book and will probably make myself one too! I got the idea while walking around town and saw a pillow with the space needle applique was like oh thats how I'll do it! Technically it fullfills green, lucky, sharp and local. he he he. I had to get it all in there! And it has the fun pun of being a "Space for your needles!"

(and yes I'm moving to canada!)

OGD Love the rope bowl you made and the bag!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do Retro Hairstyles
How to Do a Faux Hawk Hairstyle
How to Manage Wet Hair After a Summer Swim
How to Give a Head Massage
How to Make Hair Stronger and Stop Hair Breakage
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...