A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 299,150
Currently Running With Scissors:
631 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 111
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Decked Out for Deathly Hallows Part II (Signups CLOSED; Sendouts 7/1)  (Read 53342 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*Harry Potter Craftalong Headmistress*~

I really need a Sonic Seam Ripper.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #970 on: July 01, 2011 04:33:31 AM »

Attention Students: 

~* * TODAY IS SENDOUTS! * *~

*** Remember to PM your professor & partner when you send and receive. 
(Thank you to everyone who has done this already, including all 11 of my Transfiguration class! )

*** If you are going to be late, PM your partner & professor asap. 
In this PM, you must include an estimated sending date.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie's Etsy | Facebook | Pinterest | Harry Potter Craftalong

It does not due to dwell on dreams and forget to craft.
SapphireGypsy
If it's Nerdy, I'll make it.

Don't make me use my wand!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #971 on: July 01, 2011 07:33:03 AM »

I know I've already posted but I just needed to get this off of my chest...I'm having a really hard time letting one of the items I made go. It's beyond normal the attachment I've developed to it in such a short time. But at least I know it'll go to someone who appreciates it.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who did the *put it in the box* "sigh" *take it back out of the box* "I could just keep it.....no, I'll just make another" *put it back in the box* dance with things. Cheesy

Luckily for me my partner isn't from the same house.... it made things a little easier to get rid of..... not much mind you, but a little.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sdelnegro514
« Reply #972 on: July 01, 2011 09:43:54 AM »

FINALLY, the day before sendouts, found one of the things I was looking for.  I was prepared for drastic measures tonight, but it wasn't necessary.  My edibles were made & brought into work to sample & were very popular, so I'm super thrilled to finish them & get everything packaged.  I still have a lot of stuff to do tonight before I can package everything (oh, lord, I need a box still...), but think I can still make the deadline. 

Tonight is going to be very messy & very fun.  And messy.  And probably a late one.  Oh boy.

Yay!  Can't wait!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
NewDay2morrow

Mischief Managed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #973 on: July 01, 2011 10:12:27 AM »

Ooooo I'm excited and nervous!! Sending out my package before I head off to work! I won't be able to send the DC number until later but it'll be on its way. Smiley

I think my patronus would be a wolf....or a platypus....hmmm maybe I need to think about it a bit more.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Audania1
Christmas crafting all year round...

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #974 on: July 01, 2011 11:21:38 AM »

I sent! Got all the right info to my partner and my professor and now just sitting in for the long wait till she gets it. Can't wait to see what she thinks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ntrebleagain

I see no good reason to act my age.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #975 on: July 01, 2011 12:19:04 PM »

I sent! There was one item that I didn't get to finish and had to leave out. There was just no way I could finish it by tomorrow even and I didn't want to have to wait til Tuesday to send out due to the holiday on Monday.

Serious swap anxiety from looking at the gallery now. You all are making such wonderful packages, I hope my partner enjoys hers!

I'll be away from the computer for a day or two to recoup. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and a Happy 4th on Monday!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MonstersUnderYourBed
Oh you handsome devil.

Bears Beets Battlestar Galactica

View Profile WWW
« Reply #976 on: July 01, 2011 01:37:12 PM »

I know I've already posted but I just needed to get this off of my chest...I'm having a really hard time letting one of the items I made go. It's beyond normal the attachment I've developed to it in such a short time. But at least I know it'll go to someone who appreciates it.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who did the *put it in the box* "sigh" *take it back out of the box* "I could just keep it.....no, I'll just make another" *put it back in the box* dance with things. Cheesy

Luckily for me my partner isn't from the same house.... it made things a little easier to get rid of..... not much mind you, but a little.

I did exactly that! This totally made me laugh.

On another note I've sent!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Humans have a knack for choosing precisely the things that are worst for them."
Krafty_Karasu

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #977 on: July 01, 2011 01:43:31 PM »

>_<

today didn't go as planned.  I was hoping to work more on sarabunny's stuff, but I woke up at 5:45am not breathing and choking on my own saliva.  after drinking some water and sitting with my mom for about half an hour, I went back to bed.  then about 1pm I went to have my blood work done.  between the 2 horrifying events (I do not like medical needles.  I only like tattoo needles and they are 2 COMPLETELY different experiences) I was left very weak.  thank the gods my job doesn't require me to pick up anything heavier than a pen and I'll only be there for 4 hours, but I'm also a little loopy from my meds.  Cheesy  tomorrow's a new day though.  I'll be ok then.  Smiley  I'll probably pop in SuckerPunch and listen/watch as I work.  I've already seen it, so I'm not worried about missing anything.  Wink

oh, and if you don't get Entertainment Weekly, see if you can find a copy of this week's issue.  it's 50 pages of Harry Potter.  they show sets, props, a special bull's eye HP edition, etc.  very interesting and pretty things to look at.  and lots of yummy pics of older Daniel for me to drool over.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011 01:44:17 PM by Krafty_Karasu » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
AugustBell

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #978 on: July 01, 2011 01:57:11 PM »

I sent to rorriM_esoR today. Can't wait to see everyone's goodies in the gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edwards1
« Reply #979 on: July 01, 2011 02:17:47 PM »

I sent. I finished the last item late last night and as I stepped back after finishing it I went "Crap, I want it!" hahah The best __________ job I have ever done!!! =]]]]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists:http://www.wists.com/blabla

Deathly Hallows Pt. 2!

Top Wishlist (at the moment):
Bella's gloves, La Push hat, Weasley Sweater, and Eclipse hat. Also, a yarn bowl!

Going to Wizarding World soon, and in need of some swag! A bag to carry stuff that is HP while there would be AMAZING
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 111 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Your Own Oil Paints
How to Paint a Landscape
How to Paint a Portrait
How to Create an Artist Portfolio
How to Draw the Graffiti Letter D
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...