A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 296,611
Currently Running With Scissors:
511 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Micturating unicorn t-shirt  (Read 1022 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

arachnes thumb
« on: May 01, 2011 07:54:49 PM »

So, my sister is a marathon runner as well as a a self-dubbed "sarcathalete".    She has a blog in which she writes about the trials and tribulations of being a lazy, sarcastic person training to run marathons.  It is safe to say that she can be rather vulgar in her humor, and she also happens to be obsessed with unicorns (a story to which I will not subject you all).  Suffice to say, her blog home page is plastered with unicorn/rainbow "wallpaper".  It's hideous and glorious, all at the same time.  Anyway.

She ran a marathon in our home town this weekend, and I really wanted to make her a special "good luck shirt".  I was going to stencil or use paint markers and craft her a t-shirt with a prancing, urinating unicorn.  However, being a bad and forgetful sister, I completely forgot.   Sad

Not to worry!  The day before the race, we were talking about how she should dress for the race (the weather was crappy), and we decided that she absolutely NEEDED said unicorn shirt. 

But how to make a sharp, poignant image with less than 12 hours until the start of the race?   Huh

Being short on time (and motivation), we took the easy way out.  We simply went to the craft store, got some transfer paper and fabric paint markers, and voila'.....A lucky race shirt for my sis. 

She was happy with the end product.   Some of you may notice that the unicorn is peeing on a person (a politician).  I assure you that unicorn urine has magical properties of protection - this is in no way meant to be rude or demeaning to that person, rather it is magical and wonderful for those doused in its glorious, golden stream. 

Morning of the race

Running down the road, showing off her fab new T. 

Thanks for lookin' everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Jamie Foxx on Horrible Bosses
Jennifer Aniston on Horrible Bosses
Charlie Day on Horrible Bosses
Behind The Scenes of Transformers: Dark of The Moon
Eddie Cibriani Talks About The Playboy Club
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...