A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,569
Currently Running With Scissors:
644 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 50 **Discussion Thread**  (Read 8028 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2011 09:35:45 PM »

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone, it was a great day of voting and cake eating!  well more cake eating than voting Cheesy

Good luck with your surgery A2K!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster Mobile has launched!  Find out more here

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2011 12:32:10 PM »

rangerbeth, I have a hoop/art wall.  Hoops and art both on the wall.  I love adding to it, so I'll keep an eye on your shop if you list any Smiley

Just finished a dress for a personal swap, I'm super stoked about it and wish I had another sheet in the same print to make another dress for me...so bright and cheery!

I have another single item and a large personal swap to get working on, so likely my shop will remain as is with the items in it and the customs available in it as well for this round.  We'll see how fast I can move with the personal swaps and that may change.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2011 05:11:28 PM »

Just checking in to say that I'm only here for shopping this round. Asphalt season is in full swing and with Katie... well, let's just say any non-work time I have is devoted to her. Grin  Once the season is over in November, though, I should be back! I'll miss you all sorely in the meantime. Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2011 05:52:02 PM »

AQ, do you have one of those pouches that would allow you to carry Katie in front of you or on your back while keeping your hands and arms free? I don't know how big they have to be before they can sit in those, but I have a mental image of you wearing one of those on your front and your back, carrying Katie in one and Snort in the other, while running the asphalt business without missing a beat.  Cheesy Yeah, that might be a bit much. It's great to be your own boss, though, so that you can bring child and/or dog to work with you as much as you deem necessary.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2011 10:46:16 PM »

My latest project!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2011 04:15:51 AM »

AQ, do you have one of those pouches that would allow you to carry Katie in front of you or on your back while keeping your hands and arms free? I don't know how big they have to be before they can sit in those, but I have a mental image of you wearing one of those on your front and your back, carrying Katie in one and Snort in the other, while running the asphalt business without missing a beat.  Cheesy Yeah, that might be a bit much. It's great to be your own boss, though, so that you can bring child and/or dog to work with you as much as you deem necessary.

I do! I don't know that Snort would enjoy it, though. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2011 10:46:52 AM »

Fun owls, lxm!

I am daytripping to NYC tomorrow to go fabric shopping with a cohort from 15th century camp. If there is something that you have been looking for and can't find, let me know and I'll keep an eye out. Most likely things to find are unusual notions, buttons, trims, etc, not quilting fabrics or general craft supplies. I *might* make it over to a bead/jewelry shop in search of brass lacing rings, but can't guarantee that will happen.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2011 12:07:36 PM »

PW > I have tons of lacing rings if it is Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2011 07:20:25 PM »

So, you know how I have been talking about whipping my craft space into shape... well, my mom showed up with this yesterday...

and yep, it actually has a sewing machine in it

(it's a Singer 301A, anyone have one or know of any good links where I can get information about it, like how to make it work... apparently it hasn't been used in 2 years or so)

The box on top was full of sewing stuff... grocery bag full of seam binding/stretch lace (I am drowning in this stuff already from my GMIL, so seriously, anyone need an entire flat rate box full or seam binding/stretch lace?), 2 grocery bags of zippers, this tiny iron and ironing board

several buttonholers (like seriously, there are at least 3 of them in the box), a smaller box full of snap/eyelet pliers (and tons of eyelets)

and a jewelry box FULL of fun snaps (though they aren't like the snaps I am used to)

And then there was a bunch of bias tape, a bag full of all sorts of laces in lots of colors and widths, and all sorts of other random little things... seriously, how am I supposed to get my space under control like this?!?
I am pretty excited about the sewing machine though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2011 07:28:59 PM »

Have fun in NYC Ptarmic!  I'll be there this Sunday to see my mom.  I'm hoping I can squeeze in a trip to the Japanese bookstores.  I live for Japanese craft books.  Smiley

Ooh, cute machine Zelda!!  Smiley  Congrats!  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Prepare Chicken with Figs and Lemon
How to Prepare a Salmon Nigiri Sushi
How to Cook Chilli and Ginger Chutney
How to Prepare Spring Rolls
How to Serve Singapore Inspired Noodles
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...