A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,205
Currently Running With Scissors:
404 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 50 **Discussion Thread**  (Read 8140 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craftaddiction
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2011 09:09:01 AM »

I have been thinking about Christmas gifts already, I am going to try to be more on the ball this year and I was hoping someone would be willing to knit (I would prefer it be knit, not crocheted) a Jayne hat for Q (teen/ladies sized should fit him, he has a giant head).  He won't get the reference (at least not yet), but I think it would be adorable. 

I'd love to knit one up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2011 09:12:11 AM »

Enjoy your visit with your parents, MW Smiley

What's everyone working on these days? 

I have a bunch of sewing projects cut out and they're stacked up neatly, waiting to be sewn...oh, for the last two weeks or so Roll Eyes 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2011 09:49:10 AM »

ZS, thinking about Xmas....NOW??!  ACK!!!  I nearly had a heartattack!  Cheesy  LOL!  I'm behind from stuff dating back to Xmas of LAST YEAR still Roll Eyes  I don't even wanna start thinking about this year yet!

I'm in and open again, folks Smiley  I'm about out of ideas for things to list in my shop...I still want to try to make those ironing board covers everyone was stoked about a couple rounds back...just haven't been able to find the time yet.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011 09:50:20 AM by TheSapphireMoon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
calluna
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2011 10:03:05 AM »

Happy birthday, AM!

Happy surgery, A2K!  Cheesy

Multiple projects right now...I'm trying to finish up a blanket I'll be offering in my shop, and needle-felting a meerkat for pseudo_pix...I also just figured out how to make inchies work for me so I spent an obsessive amount of time getting them done.  Roll Eyes Then I decided the yarn I spun out of fiber from freestyle's ArtFire shop was too thick, so I'm going back and redrafting/spinning it, and then will ply it. The LYS owner dyed up some gorgeous silk bells so I bought a couple to experiment with, and she said she'd be willing to trade supplies for handspun to be sold in the store!  Shocked I'm probably forgetting something...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2011 10:22:32 AM »

I'm working on my bachelor so the time for other craftings are on a 0% but I'm planning major craftings this summer^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
A2K

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2011 10:49:44 AM »

Awesome deal, calluna!  Who wouldn't want to barter for supplies to feed a fiber addiction?  

I'm working on purses.  Hoping to open an etsy one of these days, though there are some local gift shops that may take them on consignment.  I'm really enjoying this project -- perfecting the process so I can crank these babies out!  Right now it takes 6+ hours to construct a bag.  But, with a perfected technique, I can make more than one at a time . . . we'll see.  

I'm also knitting a pair of socks for myself.  That's about all I have on my plate right now!

p.s. calluna - your corespun yarn and felted leaf dishes are awesome!  Nice work!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011 10:53:25 AM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2011 11:08:36 AM »

Happy Birthday, AM!!  
Good luck with your surgery, A2K!  I am sure it will go great and you will be crocheting in no time!  Cheesy

I am working on swiffer covers, a giant stack of them... I also need to work on some wedding gifts, so many weddings, bridal showers and such in the very near future... like one of them is this weekend, ack.
But really I should be cleaning my craft space (and our master bathroom, yuck)... Roll Eyes

I have been thinking about Christmas gifts already, I am going to try to be more on the ball this year and I was hoping someone would be willing to knit (I would prefer it be knit, not crocheted) a Jayne hat for Q (teen/ladies sized should fit him, he has a giant head).  He won't get the reference (at least not yet), but I think it would be adorable. 
I'd love to knit one up.

YAY!  Thanks CA!  Let me know if you need anything from me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2011 11:19:00 AM »

The nesting doll gloves are seriously adorable... it's hard to not claim them, but I really do not need anymore winter accessories.

Also, any suggestions for Dr. Who related gifts would be great, he's a HUGE Dr. Who nerd (we just finished up with the David Tennant episodes, I'm going to miss him as the Dr.).

I have more to say but Z is being a crankypants and won't stop trying to close the laptop so I should go, I will be back with more requests!

I could probably do a jayne hat. I owe a few customs, but I think I could squeeze it in.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
rangerbeth
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2011 11:36:04 AM »

Checking in! Just joined one of the hoopla swaps and I'm thinking about cranking out a ton of em to practice my embroidery skills. Who here has a hoop wall?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2011 11:44:10 AM »

I <3 hoop art!  I would love a few Mario themed ones for Q's room!  Also crafty themed ones for my craft space are always welcome (though I am good on dressform ones, lol).  And beer themed for my husband (if you could come up with one that said "sub rosa" and was beer themed that would rock, that's the name of his brewery).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw a Star
How to Draw a Skull
How to Draw a Rose
How to Draw a Mythical Dragon
How to Draw a Monster
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...