A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 302,610
Currently Running With Scissors:
585 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 50 **Shops only** (sign up to May 23/11)  (Read 8434 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: May 01, 2011 01:17:36 PM »

Swap name: Shop the Swap Round 50  
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: alteredmommy
Craftster members who are the backup organizers for this swap: loves2experiment
Sign-up date range: 05/01/11 to 05/23//11
Date to send item by: Once someone claims from you, you have ONE WEEK to mail the item. The swap runs through to May 31
Limited to a certain number of people? 50
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country

Additional Age requirement? YES **This swap is open to crafters who are 18+**

Gallery!
Discussion Thread!

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Has completed 2 swaps with positive feedback YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

GENERAL
The Shop the Swap (or STS) is a different kind of swap in that we start with finished items.  We use a point system in which you price items in points that you receive when you sell your shop item to another swapper.  Once you have sent your claim out , you can use those points to buy any available item from any open shop in the swap.   Like the real world, you cant spend points that you dont have (no overdraft here) and you cant hoard your points under your mattress (you must close and go shopping when you have +7 points).  

SHOPS
- Post a shop in this thread with at least 5 finished, handcrafted items for the other swappers to choose from.  You can also post a small amount of craft supply items at the bottom of your shop.  **Custom items can be offered, but must be finished and sent in a timely manner, so keep this in mind and only offer custom items that you can finish quickly.  Please let us know if you will be sending late.
-Handcrafted items from other people may be offered in your shop, BUT  be aware of the potential of hurt feelings when selling items made for you in other swaps.  This is a high profile swap that many people see.  Crafted items from others must be credited with the name of the creator or you will be requested to remove that item.
-Each item should have a SHORT identifiable title, description and picture.  Each item should be priced between 1 and 3 points.  Groups of items can be priced at a choice of 2 for 1 (or 3 for 1 etc).  Charge what you think is fair for your crafted item, considering time/supply cost/popularity.
-Check peoples wishlists and use the discussion thread for brainstorming any new items to offer in your shop.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR SHOP FORMATS

-all persons new to the swap receive 3 points to spend.  This is a STS loan and you must leave with 3 points (in effect pay the loan back) for positive feedback.  
-Your shop must be open before you can spend your points in other shops.
-Remember there are no guarantees that claims will be made from your shop.  To make a sale you may need to adjust your prices or offer new crafted items/supplies.
-Everytime someone claims from you, you will get whatever point price you have listed for it.  List the claim at the bottom of your shop and add the points into pending and to your points total.  You cannot spend pending points.
-Once you have sent the claim, move the points into current.  All current points are spendable so go shopping!
-When you have +7 points (a TOTAL of current and pending) you must close your shop temporarily.  Edit your shop post to put CLOSED at the top in big bold letters that people will see.
-Once you go shopping (with your current points, you may have to ship first)and spend your points down to 5 or less, you can re-open your shop.
-Each round  claims to and from you should be listed with your point tally at the bottom of your shop.  See the next post for the proper shop format.
-Points will be carried over to the next round.  You need to send a sign-up for each new round of the STS, which will occupy a separate swap slot in your profile.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR CLAIM/SEND/RECEIVE PM FORMATS

FEEDBACK
Ongoing
-Positive feedback for the previous round will be given once you have signed up/opened shop for the next round AND the new round is open in your profile. If any prior claims go missing you may be required to remake/refund the points/offer something else in your shop if you have no DC# or shipping receipt.  If you have a valid DC# or shipping receipt it is your decision whether you will replace the item or have me arrange an angel
-You are responsible for signing up and opening your shop for the next round by the 15th of the month if you have under 3 points.  If we have not heard from you by then, temporary negative feedback will be given.

Final
-If you wish to leave the swap, please let the organizers know.  Positive feedback will be given if you have 3 points and all your claims have been received.
-Negative feedback will be given for leaving (this includes NOT sending in a signup before the end of the signup period) with less than 3 points and/or not sending claims made to you.  If you wish to leave and need points, have a sale, let people know in the discussion thread, offer some supplies.  
-Spend your points down to 3 if you do not plan on continueing to the next round.  If you leave with more than 3 points, any points above 3 will go into the inflation fund if you have not sent in a sign-up by the 15th of the next round's signup period.  Again, reminder pm's to join will not be sent out.  You can sign up and just go shopping if you do not wish to open a shop, just let us know. These points will not be returned to you should you join the STS in a future round.  So go shopping!

SHIPPING
-Remember that you have ONE WEEK to ship from the day you receive a claim.
- DC# are required on all claims if eligible AS PER CRAFTSTER SWAP RULES; if sending internationally please keep your postal receipt until your item is received.   Thin items can be padded with a plastic grocery bag or something similiar to make them thick enough for a DC#.  If your item has not been received within a reasonable time (3-4 weeks domestic; 4-5 weeks international) an angel can be arranged if you have a DC# or postal receipt.  If not you will be required to remake or offer something else from your shop and resend.
-Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

COMMUNICATION
-It is your responsibility to keep relevant people informed of your shop and claim status
-all claim/send/receive pms must be sent to all 3 organizers as well as to the person you are claiming from/sending to.  Please check you're outgoing pm's to ensure that everyone has received a copy!!!!!!
-Poor communication will be noted in your feedback.  This includes not informing the organizers/other swappers of claim status via the correct claim format; not posting in the discussion thread; slow signups for the next round when you have less than 3 points.
-Do join in the lively conversation on the discussion thread which can be found here:   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=379553.0

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZERS alteredmommy, loves2experiment WITH THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE

(Make the title of your PM  Shop the Swap 50 SIGNUP)

Name of swap: Shop the Swap Round 50
Craftster username:
I am at least eighteen years old:
I have completed 2 swaps with positive feedback:
Email address:
Real name and mailing address (formatted for mailing):

Do you have at least 5 crafted items to start out with?
Have you read through the first 2 posts of guidelines/rules?
How many points do you think you have?
Stripes or polkadots?
Camping or hotel vacation?

Feel free to ask alteredmommy or loves2experimentif you have any questions!!

Shops from previous rounds:
Shop the Swap 49      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=377107.0
Shop the Swap 48      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=374355.0
Shop the Swap 47      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=371706.0
Shop the Swap 46      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=369227.0
Shop the Swap 45      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=365873.0
Shop the Swap 44      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363557.0
Shop the Swap 43      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=360885.0
Shop the Swap 42      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.0
Shop the Swap 41      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=355454.0
Shop the Swap 40      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=352378.0
Shop the Swap 39      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.0
Shop the Swap 38      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.0
Shop the Swap 37      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.0
Shop the Swap 36      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=339741.0
Shop the Swap 35      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=336228.0
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011 05:09:23 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster Mobile has launched!  Find out more here

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011 01:18:36 PM »

Shop format

Name of your shop and a brief bio, your location, allergy info..
OPEN or CLOSED  <<remember to change this when you need too!!>>

-List all crafted items you have to offer, either by high point to low point, newest to oldest-however you like to organize your items.
-A good picture of your item makes it much more likely to be claimed
-Make sure every item has a SHORT recognizable title that can be used in claiming (and makes it much easier for cutting and pasting to the claims list)
-Clearly mark the price of the item (1-3 points) in whole numbers only please-while you can list things for .25 or .5, there has to be enough of the items so people can make a whole number claim
-List how many of the items are available
-Once items are claimed, it is your responsibility to remove them from your shop to avoid claim confusion.  Pictures can be transferred to the gallery for each round.
-Include a brief description of the item

-Craft supply items can be listed after crafted items.  Please keep these to a  manageable amount and if you have more than a few use thumbnails for pictures.  If you put the thumbnail links together with no spaces they will show up in a line.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the end of your shop please put your claims list and point total

Claims made from me -  <<List all claims made to your shop for the current round only like this:>>
to alteredmommy  fabulous soap (2 pt)

Claims I have made -  <<List all claims that you make to other people like this>>
from lapoli fabulous roving (2 pt)

Started with: 2   <<This is how many points you start the round with>>
Pending:2           <<This is the point total of claims made to you that HAVE NOT BEEN SENT YET-once you
                               send these points get removed from pending and added to current points
>>
Current:1            <<These are your spendable points from claims that you HAVE SENT-the point value of any
                                claims you make gets deducted from here
>>

TOTAL: 3           <<This is the total of PENDING and CURRENT points.  When the total is +7 you must temporarily
                               close your shop and spend (using current points) down to 5 or less
>>

A wishlist of items you would love to see in peoples shops can be included at the bottom of your shop  

Claim/Send/Receive pm format

All pms must be sent to all 3 organizers alteredmommy, lapoli, loves2experiment AND the person you are claiming/sending/receiving from.  All pms must be sent in the proper format to be valid, the FIRST properly formatted claim for any item wins the claim.  

Here is an example of a claim made on January 1:
To: alteredmommylapoliloves2experimentperson you are claiming from
Subject: STS 38 Claim

Send by January 8
Phizzychick to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                        -bunch of doo-dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
Cheryl DM
10 moose eating my yard street
My town, AB
Canada,  H0H 0H0

Here is a line by line breakdown:

TO:   <<all 3 organizers must be in this line and the person you are sending to.  We need to see all names in this line for the claim to be valid.  Make sure you use the To: space and NOT the bcc space.  Please check your outgoing message copy to see that the correct people received the pm and resend the message to everyone if anyone gets missed-this is REALLY, REALLY important and we dont mind getting copies as long as we eventually get a correct one!  Hint- write the names with quote marks around each one except the last>>
SUBJECT:  <<STS round #  Claim  OR Send OR Receive Please make sure the subject line is correct as it really helps with filing the hundreds of pms into the proper folder>>

SEND BY  <<7 days from the date that the claim was made, which is the date directly under the claim date on the calendar, include this on ALL claim/send/receive pms>>

claim
person you are claiming from to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                                  -  bunch of doo dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
<<the person you are claiming from goes first, you go second>>
<<use the brief title of the item on ONE line, please write the claim beside the swapper names (this needs to be cut and pasted to the list)>>
<<claims must be made in whole points, if claiming a number of items listed as fractions of points you need to claim enough to add up to a whole point>>
<<each full point claim should be written on a separate line>>
<<multiple part point claims should be written as 1 claim as above>>
your address, written as it should be for mailing

send
<<you can copy the original claim made to you, make sure you change the SUBJECT line.    Obviously when you send a claim, your name goes first and the person you are sending to goes second.>>

receive
<<again you can copy the original claim, making sure you change the SUBJECT line to receive

Any personal comments or messages (I love this  thankyou etc..) needs to be put at the BOTTOM  of your message so we can see the claim info.

General Info

what about customs and holding claims  <<<<please read!!
Putting items on hold in your shop is up to your own discretion.  Only items that are currently listed in your shop can be put on hold.  Holds should only be accepted when your shop is open, if a shop is closed and you are itching to claim something please pm the shop owner and ask that they let you know when they reopen so you can claim.  Custom items should be posted and reserved on hold for the person you made them for, then they can submit a formal claim.  Please do not ask people via private message to hold items for you until you can submit a proper claim; this is not an acceptable way around the "first properly formatted claim wins the item" rule.  And as always please be reasonable about the time you expect someone to hold an item for you.

What is the Shop the Swap inflation fund?
This is where the extra points go.  The Shop the Swap has its own little economy and the average points per person runs about 3.5- mostly because of many swappers leaving with less/more than 3 points in earlier rounds.  The points need to stay in the swap to keep inflation down, that is why we ask that people spend down to 3 pts when leaving.  The inflation fund may be used to offset people leaving with less than 3 points; refunds for claims that have gone missing etc.

My points/claims don't match what I think they should. Is something wrong?
If it has been awhile since you made the claim or if any of the organizers admit to having been drunk/sick/tired/attending to life in the real world when we last updated the claims or points, go ahead and send us a PM. Otherwise, give us time to get caught up with claims. If your claim is a few days old and not has not shown up on the list, please send us a pm inquiring about it (it may have been missed in the hundreds of pms that we get or not messaged to everyone)

I think I have 7 points but you only show me with 6, am I closed? OR I think I have 6 points but you show me with 7, am I open? OR Why are my points still pending, I sent those items?
In general, if you have recently changed your points, you're probably right and the point total is probably out of date. When in doubt, it's fine to go with what you think your status is. It doesn't hurt to include a little note in any PM's you send letting us know, just in case there is an issue. (For example, "XladyluckX just claimed my peanut butter sculpture, but your list shows my shop as closed. I claimed a couple things recently so I think I should be open and this claim should be ok.") Now, since you are the person who is the most up to date on your own point total, help us out!! Please close your shop when you know you're at 7 points.  Re-open your shop when you know you are at 5 points or less. And, if you've sent us a PM saying you sent items, go ahead and spend the points, even if they still show as pending points on the list.

Why do I have to list my claims in my shop? Aren't you keeping track of my points?
Yes! We are keeping track of your points, and in any disagreement, ours is the list that counts. But to make it easier to resolve any disagreements, we'd like to be able to compare your list of what you think you've claimed/has been claimed from you, and compare it to our list.  I do go through everyones shops on occasion to add up points and make sure were all on the same page.
Also, if you keep a running list of your claims in your shop, it makes it much easier for people to look at your shop and figure out if you are open or closed in case you havent updated recently or when the points list hasn't been updated in the last 5 minutes!

If you have any further questions, please dont hestitate to pm the organizers!!!

« Last Edit: June 01, 2011 05:03:27 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011 01:19:42 PM »

The Shop the Swap Shop Directory:

A2K
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=379550.msg4487466#msg4487466
alteredmommy
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=379550.msg4487433#msg4487433
AsphaltQueen
Just spending down for this round...
atsuko
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=379550.msg4487478#msg4487478
calluna
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=379550.msg4488319#msg4488319
craftaddiction
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=379550.msg4488175#msg4488175
Dawl
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=379550.msg4487714#msg4487714
DizzerSpinninRound
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=379550.msg4489001#msg4489001
lapoli
Just spending down for this round...
leighi123
loudxmouse
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=379550.msg4487574#msg4487574
Lo{ve}
loves2experiment
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=379550.msg4487438#msg4487438
MissingWillow
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=379550.msg4489308#msg4489308
pseudo_pix
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=379550.msg4488079#msg4488079
ptarmic wumpus
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=379550.msg4487797#msg4487797
raeraethejetplane
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=379550.msg4488654#msg4488654
rangerbeth
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=379550.msg4488417#msg4488417
RubyTuesday
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=379550.msg4495845#msg4495845
Sansa
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=379550.msg4496428#msg4496428
sarahj2001
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=379550.msg4487714#msg4487714
thelastkodama
TheSapphireMoon
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=379550.msg4488088#msg4488088
Zelda.Suicide
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=379550.msg4487487#msg4487487
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011 06:52:20 AM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011 01:20:57 PM »

Not yet sent
SENT
RECEIVED
Late, with communication
Missing in action with no communication
Item MIA

Total Stats:
Number of claims made so far this month: 27
Number of points spent so far this month: 39
Number of claims SENT: 25
Number of claims RECEIVED: 21

Send by May 10
calluna to sarahj2001 - Flat-rate envelope of papers, imagery, vintage book pages & flat ephemera - (1)
calluna to sarahj2001 - 2 CA automobile license plats & 6 ATC bases - (1)

Send by May 15
ptarmic wumpus to TheSapphireMoon - Custom rainbow dyed floss - (1)

Send by May 18
ptarmic wumpus to A2K - Minty water repellant fabric - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to A2K - Indigo dyed chiffon scarf + Left handkerchief + 3 animal batik samples  - (2)

Send by May 22
Sansa to atsuko - Doodle stitching motif collection - (1)

Send by May 24
sarahj2001 to ptarmic wumpus - 2 oatmeal/buttermilk soaps - (2)

Send by May 25
RubyTuesday to Zelda.Suicide - Safety cone guardians (x4) - (1)
loudxmouse to Zelda.Suicide - "A rose by any other name" asymmetrical necklace - (1)
loudxmouse to Zelda.Suicide - Swoop necklace - (1)

sarahj2001 to Zelda.Suicide - Cucumber soap - (1)
sarahj2001 to Zelda.Suicide - Honey/Buttermilk/Oatmeal soap - (1)

Send by May 26
Zelda.Suicide to sarahj2001 - Stamped swap "notecards" - (1)
loves2experiment to craftaddiction - Wool roving - (5)
MissingWillow to TheSapphireMoon - Moda blue flowers fabric - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - Two toddler dresses +  Baby top - (4)

Send by May 27
A2K to loves2experiment - Patchwork embellished kitchen towels (blue + brown) - (1)

Send by May 28
Sansa to loves2experiment - Antique stitch scarf - (1)
Sansa to loves2experiment - Hairpin lace shawl/scarf - (1)

calluna to AsphaltQueen - Wee handmade box + Handmade album - (1)

Send by May 31
TheSapphireMoon to A2K -  Exacto knife with comfort grip - (1)

Send by Jun 1
craftaddiction to Zelda.Suicide - Knitted jayne hat - (2)

Send by Jun 3
MissingWillow to raeraethejetplane - Peach jam - (1)
MissingWillow to raeraethejetplane - Blackberry jam - (1)

DizzerSpinninRound to raeraethejetplane - 2 skeins of black worsted weight black acrylic yarn - (2)
loudxmouse to ptarmic wumpus - Acorn cufflinks - (2)

Send by Jun 6
A2K to ptarmic wumpus - Two produce bags - (1)

« Last Edit: June 05, 2011 08:03:56 PM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011 01:27:43 PM »

Points - updated May 29 @ 2:00 PM (MST)

a2k   1   0   1
alteredmommy   3   0   3
asphaltqueen   3   0   3
atsuko   0   0   0
calluna   4   0   4
craftaddiction   0   2   2
dawl   1   0   1
dizzerspinninround   1   0   1
Freestyle   3   0   3
inflation fund   7   0   7
lapoli   7   0   7
laughinglark   3   0   3
leigh123   1   0   1
loudxmouse   3   4   7
lo{ve}   3   0   3
loves2experiment   6   0   6
missingwillow   6   2   8
pseudo_pix   3   0   3
ptarmic wumpus   6   0   6
raeraethejetplane   1   0   1
rangerbeth   1   0   1
RubyTuesday   5   0   5
sansa   5   0   5
sarahj2001   6   0   6
thelastkodama   0   0   0
TheSapphireMoon   3   0   3
Zelda.Suicide   2   0   2

« Last Edit: May 30, 2011 07:44:18 AM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2011 01:28:14 PM »

Open

Located in lovely Northern Alberta, Canada, my smoke-free home includes a giant black cat, a big eared dog and his crazy little jack russel friend - while I try to keep things hair free lets just say I spend more time crafting or sleeping than vacuuming.....

bottle cap magnets  1 point per each set of 5 2 sets available
These sets of bottlecaps are filled with UTEE and I can make them into magnets OR pins (gold tone pinbacks) OR a mix...just let me know what you would prefer!  Please claim by the set number Smiley
Set 1 I am Woman (colour not so weird in real life Smiley)
Set 2 Random picks

Set 1

Set 2

lucky envelope book  1 point 1 available
Text cover is 4 3/4" by 3.5" with 10 happy child envelopes

Ear-rings! .5 point each
These are made from reclaimed vintage clipon earrings attached to a ring base.  Groovy baby!
1.  Peachy pink with gold tone beads on an adjustable gold ring, 1 1/2" wide with a 1/2" rise from the ring pad
2.  silver tone on an adjustable silver ring, 3/4" wide with a just over 1/4" rise from the ring pad
3.  black with gold tone beads on an adjustable gold ring, 1 1/4" wide with a 1/2" rise from the ring pad

Rusty pendant  .5 point only one
tiny rusted collaged charm (1/2") on an 18" copper chain.  

Supply Zone!!

collage pack 1 point  
The bulk of this pack is 25+ pages of different languages (German, Spanish, Russian, French, Chinese, Arabic) including some 1910 dictionary pages, 10 vintage bingo cards, joss paper, a 10 ruble note, cigarette coupons, random ephemera (random ephemera may not be as pictured)

Someone's random slides 1 point per 50 slides; 2 points for 125 slides  6 lots of 50
I have acquired a ton of someone's slides from the 60-80's.  They are randomly mixed, travel, people, snomobiling, rodeo etc.

Bottlecap blanks 1 point per lot
30 pre-prepped (I've removed the rubber lining) brand new bottlecaps.  Only the gunmetal grey caps are available

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
claims from me:

to loves2experiment- collage pack (1) (Round 49)

claims I made:

___________________ ___________________ _________________

Starting points:3
Current points: 2
Pending points: 1
Total points:  3

WISHLIST:
fabric baskets/organizers; a passport wallet; barkcloth type fabric (enough for a throw pillow front); silver rings; funky fiber; art (strange and interesting); purses and totebags; handmade paper; silk bandannas for headscarves; aprons; re-usable sandwich wraps/snack bags/produce bags

« Last Edit: July 04, 2011 11:08:20 AM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011 01:33:00 PM »

CLOSED!

L2E's Little Swap Shop

All items (excluding supplies) are handcrafted by me in a non-smoking, pet-free household.  

Item descriptions and/or additional pictures are available for view by clicking on the thumbnails!!

HANDSPUN LOT  1 point

MELON BERRY SORBET HANDSPUN  1 point

BUTTON NOTE CARDS  1 point  2 sets available

ROSE SKULL EARRINGS  1 point

FLORAL WIP BAG  1 point

Claims from me:
Send by May 26
loves2experiment to craftaddiction - Wool roving - (5)

Claims I've made:
Send by May 27
A2K to loves2experiment - Patchwork embellished kitchen towels (blue + brown) - (1)

Send by May 28
Sansa to loves2experiment - Antique stitch scarf - (1)
Sansa to loves2experiment - Hairpin lace shawl/scarf - (1)

Current: 6
Pending: 0
Total: 6
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011 07:54:42 AM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
A2K

arf arf!

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2011 02:08:17 PM »

OPEN!

Brief bio:  I am a Michigan (USA) native and can't imagine living anywhere else!  No smoking goes on in my house, but I have my little jack russell, Haily.  I try my best to keep Haily hair off things, but I'm usually a carrier, so if one or two slip through, my apologies!  

A2K's Shop

SALE!  Buy 2 points, get 1 free!

Fold Away shopping bag (1)

Snap closure. Easy fold and store!

Produce bags (.5 each)

See through for product codes on produce, easy care (100 % polyester) and weigh next to nothing!  Medium, large and X-large sized!  Take one of each for 1 point!

Upcycled crochet storage bowl (1)

Upcycled from a crocheted purse, this little bowl is sturdy enough to help you organize your bathroom vanity, bedroom dresser, kitchen counter or craft room table!  It is lined with decor-bond interfacing and bright pink floral cotton.
Not a very good picture, but I wanted you to see the crochet detailing!  A fun, feminine punch for any room in the house!

Zipper pouch wristlet with interior zip pocket (1)

Made of heavy cotton, crisp interfacing and yellow orange cotton lining, this little bag sports an interior zip pocket.  

Faux Suede Boxbag (.5)

7 inches long and 5.5 inches tall.  

Handspun arm warmers  (2)

These are about 10 inches in length and are stretchy enough to wear over gloves/sleeves.  The thumb is sectioned off with just a couple of stitches and could be removed for short leg warmers!  

Knitted from my own handspun wool! The fiber came from lapoli in STS (purple rain)!  Just right for keeping arms and wrists warm while leaving your fingers free for knitting (Smiley )!

Handspun neck warmer  (2)

Knitted from my own handspun wool! The fiber came from MLF in STS!  Just right for keeping the wind off your neck and ears -- it's a tad scratchy, but will be just the ticket over a turtleneck!  Stand the collar up for added wind protection!

Painter's Palette Pincushion (1)

Center well left open for your thimble, buttons or bobbin. This one has been claimed, but I can make two more of these in colors of your choice!

Wristwatch pincushion - (.5)
Claim as blue band or orange band!

Supplies

Embroidery hoops (.5)

There are actually four of these.  I found another one today.  Take all for .5!

Wool purse suitable for needle felting (.5)

"Moods" yarn (.5)
3 available.  50/50 blend - wool & acrylic.  Worsted weight, 197 yard balls.   Rust and black blend.  Very pretty.

Fabric

Silly Six Years Old fabric.  1/2 yard.  (.25)
Old Friend Noah by Smith and Milligan. 3/4 yard. (.25)

Craft patterns (.5)

Claim "right" or "left"

sent
received

Claims from me:
A2K-loves2experiment - patchwork embellished kitchen towels (1)
A2K to ptarmic wumpus - two produce bags (1)

Total: 2

My claims from you:
ptarmic wumpus to A2K - Minty water repellant fabric  (1)
ptarmic wumpus to A2K - indigo dyed chiffon scarf & left handkerchief (.5), 3 animal batik samples (1.5) = (2)
TSM to A2K - exacto knife (1)

Total: 4

Started with: 0
Current:1
Pending:1
TOTAL: 2

Please give me feedback on my shop!  If my prices need adjusting, let me know - or make me an offer!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011 08:18:52 AM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2011 02:16:50 PM »

open!

DO COME IN AND SHOP TODAY!!  
Items are crafted in a non-smoking, bird-friendly home.

New items:
hematite bracelet for thelastkodoma - 2 points

15 Create a Critter - 2 points for Asphalt Queen

Cricut Custom Cuts - price negotiable depending on how much paper it takes.  Smiley  Please PM me to discuss what I can make for you!  Smiley

Vintage button hairclips- 1 set of 2 clips for 1 point.  Made with sturdy silver plated hairclip base. Please claim by stating column 1 or 2, then #1-8

These are gone:  column 1 - #1 and column 2 - #8

Button rings - 1 point; Lego rings - 2 for 1 point  Both made with silver plated, adustable ring base.
Please claim by stating which row#1-4 and then the #, ex row 1 ring 3
Lego can be claimed by color: black also available, just not shown.  Smiley

Lego heart necklace - 1 point.  Chain custom sized for you! Choose from marroon, red, blue, light blue, black and yellow!

Owl pin - 1 point.  Good quality silver-plated pin with gemstone.

Leaf charm bracelets - 2 points.  Made with glass beads and silver findings.  I will custom fit these.  Working on a sample with clasp closure tonight.  Earrings below show a closeup of several of the beads used.

fun earrings - 3 for 1 point. Please claim as Row A #1-5, Row B #1-6.

lego soap - 10 for 1 point.  Choose your color: white, pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.

large lego soap - 1 point  Slightly larger than 2.5" x 2.5". Choose your color: white, pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.  
See pic on right.

puzzle soap - 3 for 1 point  Choose your color: pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.

Felted acorn pendants - 1 point.  Baby one on bottom SOLD!

Zippo lighter - 2 points.  Brand new Zippo lighter covered with pink Swarovski crystals.  This is sure to dazzle.

SUPPLIES:

50 Go Card postcards - 1 point -or- 200 Go Card postcards - 2 points.  USA only.  Sorry. Promotional cards that I collected years ago.  No doubles.  I will try to accomodate requests for Pokemon (one is a puzzle), LOTR, etc.  Smiley

Charms 3 for 1 point.  Please claim by letter.
Soapstone charms a, b, c
bone d
various e-k

Lemony Snicket misFortune telling cards - 1 point. Comes in velvet pouch.

large printable address labels with room for your return address - 1.  These will be laser printed.  http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC04873.jpg

Claims from me:

Claims I made:
sansa to atsuko- Doodle Stitching motif collection (1)
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko -  two toddler dresses and a baby top (4)

Current: 0
TOTAL: 0

my wishlist
-dresses/jackets for Lana
-cotton zippered pouches/wristlets

« Last Edit: June 01, 2011 06:20:43 PM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2011 02:21:27 PM »

Amyzing Creations
All items come from a smoke free, 2 cat home in Raleigh, NC (USA).

OPEN!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Toddler Tie Tshirt  (1 pt)
24 mos toddler tshirt with green vine fabric tie applique

White Toddler/Kid Naugahyde Headband  (1 pt)
Toddler/Kid (it was big on Z but too small for Q's giant noggin, which is seriously huge, he gets that from his dad's side, lol) sized headband in white naugahyde.  It's 1in bigger than the toddler size in the pattern (and 1in smaller than the adult size).

Wet Wipe Wallet (2 pts)
PUL lined center zipper pouch for wet wipes (works great for cloth wipes and disposable wipes), designed to fit 8x8in wipes (folded in half).

I have a few ready to ship in my etsy shop (as well as a stack of about 20 of them in all lots of different fabrics, ready to sew), but can also do them in any of the fabrics in this folder... http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Amyzing%20Creations/Fabric/.

Cloth Wipes  (1 pt for 10 wipes)  More coming soon!
8x8in serged 2-ply cloth wipes, I only have flannel/flannel atm, fun flannel print on one side with flannel (either be white or unbleached).
Some examples of possible fabrics (I have others that aren't shown here and some shown here are no longer available, the majority of my "gender neutral" prints are gone at the moment)

Bib & Burp Cloth Sets  (2 pts each)
Bib and burp cloth set, fun flannel print on one side, soft terry on other (all have white terry except the robots, which has yellow).  Contoured burp cloth fits well on shoulder, bib fastens with metal snap.
Claim as Dinosaurs, Cars, Pirates, Popcicles, Babies w/ Numbers, Monkeys & Bananas, Robots

For larger pictures - http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/BibBurp%20Sets/

Barmops  (0.5 pt each)
Cotton terry barmops with fabric strip (to make it all purdy).
I will have more soon (if you have a theme or colors you would like let me know and I will see if I have anything in my stash that would work)!

Claim as Purple Flowers (4) or Amy Butler (2) or Blueberries (2) or Lemons (2)

Claim as Spinning Wheels (1) or Sewing Machines (4) or Grapes (2) or Apples (4)

Claim as Chocolates (2) or Rainbows (2) or Pink/White Flowers (4) or Fruit (2)

Crocheted Child's Granny Shrug  (1 pt)

On my 5 yr old (he wears 5/6, will fit larger, I can actually get it on myself, I'm a S in women's) - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/80b59a9d.jpg

Crocheted Baby Hat   (0.5 pt)
Approximately 6 mo sized

On Z - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/29f37445.jpg

Onesie Dresses  (2 pts each)
Super cute onesies with "skirts" attached!  In the sewing process the onesies lose between 1/2 and 3/4 of an inch in length so just take that into account when claiming.  (I left the unfinished pictures up because they are more true to color)

(the fabric is sewn on the outside, encased in the onesie itself so there are no rough edges to rub on baby)
Claim as Aqua/Mocca (Size 3-6mos, Circo) (see dress above)
Claim as Pink/Kleo (Flowers) (Size 6-9mos, Circo) or White/Pink Starburst (Size 6-9mos, Circo)

Wristlet Zipper Pouch  (2 pts)
Zipper pouch, has interfacing so it holds it's shape nicely, 4 card slots inside, detachable strap.

Naugahyde cuffs  (1 pt each)
Claim as Teal/Orange1
1 3/4 in wide, 7 3/4 in long

Claim as Teal/Orange2
1 1/2 in wide, 7 in long
(This one is more child/tween sized, or if you have a TINY wrist, like smaller than 5 1/2in when measured snug)

Claim as Blue/Dk.Green
2 in wide, 8 in long

Owl Onesie (1 pt)
Appliqued Owl Onesies, Gerber brand, 18 mos

Swiffer Wet Jet Reusable Covers (1 pt/set of 3)  (have to check my stock!)
Set of 3 reusable/washable Swiffer Wet Jet covers, made from fleece, use wet or dry.
All covers will be red (not pink, like in the photo).  These will also fit on the Swiffer Sweeper (may be a little big on the older model)

Hand Embroidered Bibs (1 pt each)
Terry bibs, hand embroidered with a lightweight interfacing on the back for durability.
Claim as Cupcake or RollerSkate

Close up of cupcake - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00666.jpg
Close up of rollerskate- http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00680.jpg

Tie Onesies (1 pt)
Tie appliqued onesie, brand Circo, size 9-12 months.
Claim as Spots or Dots

Puff Stitch Purse  (1 pt)
Crocheted purse (from vintage pattern), not lined, but the fabric created with the sc stitch and bulky yarn with a slightly smaller hook has made it a very sturdy purse.  Yarn is a silvery gray color and the handle are navy blue.  Approximately 10in tall (without handles, with handles it's almost 20in) and flares from 10in across at the top to 11in across at the bottom.  (Joint STS effort, crocheted by me, handles claimed from lapoli, yarn from AQ and ORB)

(Close up of the puff stitches, love them)

Stamped Swap "Notecards"  (1 pt)  
50+ paint sample cards with stamped images, perfect for a short message to include in your swap packages, I use them for my STS & OOWYHS packages with a "Thanks for the Claim".  

----------------------------------------------------
HANDMADE, BUT NOT BY ME

Long Sleeve Toddler Shirts  (1 pt for both)
Made by sajona for Q for the COWSwap (round 4 I believe), they are size 3T/4T.  They are very well made, and the sizing is good, Q was able to get 2 fall/winters out of them, but the sleeves will be too short for this coming fall, so we'd love for them to go to a new home where they will be loved.

Close up of dino fabric - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00603.jpg
Close up of truck fabric - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00606.jpg

CUSTOM ITEMS!

Custom Naugahyde Cuffs (1 pt each)
You pick colors (I will post all available colors soon, feel free to message me to see what I have until then), length (there is about 3/4 of an inch overlap for the snaps, so take that into account when deciding your length) and width (anywhere between 1in & 3in).
The ones pictured are 8in long and 2in wide (my wrist is like 6in around).

Here is a shot of a few at different widths, I am loving the 1 in ones!

And here's one I made for myself in black and white, 1 in wide...

And here are links to the colors I have...
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Naugahyde/DSC09198copy.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Naugahyde/DSC09197copy.jpg

Custom Naugahyde Headbands  (1 pt each)
Like the ones here... http://www.rufflesandstuff.com/2010/07/lauren-headband-tutorial.html, same colors as the custom cuffs (above), if the measurements in the tutorial won't work let me know and I will make it whatever size you need.  (Pictured headband is an example)

SUPPLIES!

Vintage Embroidery Pattern FRE  (1 pt)  (at least 2 available)
Flat Rate Envelope of vintage embroidery patterns, let me know what you are looking for (specific themes, etc...) and I will fill it up nice and full!

Upholstery Fabric  (1 pt)
27in x 57in piece of upholstery fabric (came from someone who upholsters restaurant furniture like chairs, booths, and such...)

2 Board Books  (1 pt)
2 9.5inx6in board books for papercrafting/altered art, Q peeled some of the pages off (just the top layer), these are a good size and have neat wavy edges.

Puzzles  (1 pt)
Hello Kitty puzzle book (3 pages, each has vinyl sleeve, easy to remove piece holding book together, this is a nice heavy puzzle) & mini puzzle, great for papercrafting/altered art.

Foam Picture Frame Stamps  (0.5 pt for both)
2 foam picture frame stamps

Adorable Knits for Tots book  (2 pts)

Vintage Spinnerin Knitting Pattern book  (1 pt)
His & Hers (1963) Volume 166, His and Hers sweaters.

CandyA$$ CrossStitch Kit  (0.5 pt)

Wooden Bag Sticks  (0.5 pt)

Button Elevator  (0.5 pt)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SENT/RECEIVED

Claims from my shop:
to SarahJ2001 - Stamped Swap "Notecards" - 1 pt

Claims I have made:
from RubyTuesday - Safety Cone guardians (x4) - 1 pt
from loudxmouse - "A Rose by Any Other Name" Asymmetrical Necklace - 1 pt
from loudxmouse - swoop necklace - 1 pt
from sarahj2001 - Cucumber soap x1 - 1 pt
from sarahj2001 - Honey/Buttermilk/Oatmeal soap x1 - 1 pt

from craftaddiction - Knitted Jayne Hat - 2 pts

Current: 2
TOTAL: 2
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011 06:51:14 PM by Zelda.Suicide » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Our Favorite Lauren Conrad Outfits in Honor of Her 27th Birthday
3 Chic Ways to Wear a Sweater Dress
How to Sport the Checkered Trend Like Jessica Alba and Kristen Stewart
Cate Blanchett Is a Femme Fatale in Red Sequins
The Most Comfortable Flat Boots
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...