A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,017
Currently Running With Scissors:
561 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 102
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 70-73 Discussion thread ONLY!  (Read 44343 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #490 on: June 18, 2011 07:31:14 PM »

I'm baack!!  Smiley   Our craft show went really well.  Lana decided to focus on making perler/meltabead hearts and trees (25 cents/ 20 cents respectively) and nearly sold out.  She also got a 80 cent tip.  I did really well...too.  TOLPs, lego, and steampunk were very popular items.  At the end of the show 2 little girls showed up with $5 to share.  They wanted to get my button hair clips which are $10/pair.  I gave them 2 pairs for $5 and they were really happy....and like best friends they traded each other so that they'd each have a set.  Smiley  I also swaped with a fellow vendor.  I got one of his blown glass pendants (a universe that Lana wanted) and he got a steampunk owl for his girlfriend.  Smiley  Afterwards we pigged out at Fudruckers.  All in all a great day, but I am sooo glad it's over. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SciFunk
« Reply #491 on: June 19, 2011 10:41:23 AM »

I'm baack!!  Smiley   Our craft show went really well.  Lana decided to focus on making perler/meltabead hearts and trees (25 cents/ 20 cents respectively) and nearly sold out.  She also got a 80 cent tip.  I did really well...too.  TOLPs, lego, and steampunk were very popular items.  At the end of the show 2 little girls showed up with $5 to share.  They wanted to get my button hair clips which are $10/pair.  I gave them 2 pairs for $5 and they were really happy....and like best friends they traded each other so that they'd each have a set.  Smiley  I also swaped with a fellow vendor.  I got one of his blown glass pendants (a universe that Lana wanted) and he got a steampunk owl for his girlfriend.  Smiley  Afterwards we pigged out at Fudruckers.  All in all a great day, but I am sooo glad it's over. Smiley

Man, that almost makes me want to sign up for a craft fair. Almost. Wink I would've totally bought a tree from Lana.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #492 on: June 19, 2011 11:28:23 AM »

You should give it a try SciFunk.  Grin Grin  I never would have tried if it weren't for SMLounsbury.  We did one together and had tables side by side.  It was great fun!  I wanted her to join me at this one, but she was too busy to do it.  Anyhow I am thinking about some new things that I'd like to add to my table next time.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #493 on: June 19, 2011 09:23:57 PM »

Hey all, I will update all threads and feedback in the morning Smiley

It has been a long few days. My poor Bella boo went in to the hospital really sick and has had 2 transfusions so far and just a wait and see thing. I swear it seams to not ease up in my world at times but as usual keep on keeping on..( this is a side effect from when she was poisoned a while back from the brown kibble in the benniful dog food for the gals that have been with me a while here and went through it with me)  

I am so thrilled for Lana Smiley she is my sweet lil buddy love here. I swear it is so fun to see the kids here all grow into the next great generation of crafters Smiley Glad you did well Rox and I do think everyone who can should do some craft fairs Smiley

Oh hehehe I got another new phone I gave the one to my DH and I got a 2 for one in my thought process I got the Iphone 4 with a pink otterbox LOL and it is also an Ipod sooo win win my zune music can transfer onto it and I can give my daughter my zune she busted hers but haha...I totally got rid of my house phone I was sick of paying so much money for phones when we all have cells right??? I also have a magic Jack and that is GREAT and only 20.00 a year and can take it with me to hotels if needed...WIN WIN   so now I need some crafted things for it Smiley
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011 09:28:52 PM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
Maurer
« Reply #494 on: June 20, 2011 11:38:13 AM »

Monica,
Was is a magic jack?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #495 on: June 20, 2011 01:24:57 PM »

Monica,
Was is a magic jack?

It is a high speed modem phone jack works great and 20.00 to call where ever is GREAT a YEAR..I think it is up to 30.00 now or something still foolish cheep!!!
http://www.magicjack.com/6/index.asp

my whole family has them Smiley works GREAT and haha I have to say I have 2 really I have one that is like my bat phone for that ec POS son in law he thinks I am in CALI LOL so it has a cali phone number attached to it...you can pick your area code and number from a list too...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
phoenixfiredesigns

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #496 on: June 20, 2011 01:59:18 PM »

So get this ladies! I went to the post office today to mail something out (as I am frequently known to do) and I get there...and it's baricaded off with police tape and there are news trucks across the street and a giant dumpster by the front door. What the heck is going on??

Turns out an 89 year old woman drove her car through the building today around noon. Shocked Holy crap!! She drove through the doors, took out the APC (hey, I use that APC all the time!!) through door leading through the back and came to a halt when she hit the back wall. Thankfully no one was hurt.

Welcome to Florida! Goodness gracious. This isn't exactly the first time an old person has run through a building before here either. And yet it's discrimination that people want to change the law to permit yearly tests for competency in driving; us youngsters are just discriminating against the elderly. Roll Eyes Has nothing to do with public safety or anything!! Do you know here in Florida, you can be 89 years old and MAIL IN your renewal for your driver's license and they just send you another one good for EIGHT YEARS? This is why 89 year olds are taking out my post office. Poor, poor post office. Cry
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011 02:00:10 PM by phoenixfiredesigns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #497 on: June 20, 2011 05:03:51 PM »

Sad to hear but so true!!!!!!! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LimeRiot
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Sublime

« Reply #498 on: June 20, 2011 09:06:56 PM »

I finally made a claim! Yiipppeee! So excited to be crafting for nilmerg Smiley.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest!
My Blog!
I'm giving away doggy bow ties on my my blog! Check it out here!
jemimah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #499 on: June 20, 2011 09:45:01 PM »

Yay, I've been meaning to claim miknessevie  for a while! Can't believe I've only just made my first claim this round too Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 102 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Top 8 Ways to Add Sparkle to Your Style
Top 5 Ugly Sweaters for the Holidays
Jessica Simpson Shows Us How to Wear Red for the Holidays
How to Make a Tulle Skirt
Top 5 Holiday Designer Dresses You Can Rent
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Patriotic Planter
Summertime Sweetness: Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips
Fire Up the Grill: Jerk Steak

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...