A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 302,611
Currently Running With Scissors:
662 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 102
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 70-73 Discussion thread ONLY!  (Read 37725 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #440 on: June 08, 2011 07:38:05 PM »

Bless you!  So sorry to hear of your misfortune!  Take care and we all know life can get in the way at times! Glad you are home and hopefully resting!   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edie22
« Reply #441 on: June 08, 2011 10:27:37 PM »

well, I finally get to join you guys for this round, well as soon as I get approved. 

you know when you send off all your swaps and you're down to ONE and tht one has three months left on the crafting time and you are bored out of your mind? that's me! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps!
-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

http://www.pinterest.com/edie22
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #442 on: June 09, 2011 06:35:04 PM »

SML, what happened to your Brother?  Did you sell it?  Ack!  I'm sure the Viking will serve you well.  Smiley

Sending good thoughts your way PDF and Dawl.  *hugs*

Craziness is still going on so I'll have to wait until mid-June to join you all....but I'll be watching the galleries!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
littlefawnpug

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #443 on: June 09, 2011 07:49:58 PM »

Totally off topic but, quaggy was your dear bird ever found and brought home? 

And on topic, Im sending late, this saterday so only 4 days late.  Im glad Im sitting out for rnd 71 as I just dont have any time.  Summer is busy with no school, yard work, visiting family, family requesting crafted items and such.  I'll sit out until august or september.   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #444 on: June 10, 2011 03:51:32 AM »

Thanks for asking!  No I have not gotten Paisley back.  Will be puting flyers out again this weekend door to door.  I am bird sitting though,  Went to identify her at a business that found her, wrong bird.  My heart broke again.  They had no way to keep this parrot so she has been with me several weeks.  I have talked to alot of people, saw a lot of pictures but no owner for it yet.  We do have it a good home that it will be going to in about another week.  I was given the chance to keep it but said no in case I ever get Paisley back.  Paisley is 8 says going camping, give me a kiss, here bandit, get down dexter, turdy bird, i took a bath, what are you doing, good stuff, here kitty kitty to name a few.  She was like a 3 year old and could have conversations with you.  (I have been jumping around while replying, trying to miss the limbo stick)    so................. ...................

Oh the crafty side I have not made a claim this round yet, but hope to later.  Work is once again kicking my butt.  Long 12 to 14 hour days and not a day off.   I also signed up for 2 other swaps that should be starting today and maybe tomorrow.  Perfect if you get days off,  Life is not perfect though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

« Reply #445 on: June 10, 2011 05:28:56 AM »

Oh dawl glad you are better now.  I hate spiders.  And this spring there seems to be sooo many of them.  Seriously, we sprayed the house inside and out for them and we were still seeing them.  Just sitting on the couch and bammm!  3 spiders crawling across the carpet.  I even had one on my shirt!  We sprayed again 2 days ago and havent seen any in the house since.

Thanks Smiley I'm still in a LOT of pain, omg I never knew a spider bite could end up so badly, it's not like we have widows here Sad Docs are guessing it was a brown recluse from the way the bite got sore, etc. UGGH ! I hate spiders.

Last night was my baby's graduation so now I officially have no kids left in school, wow that really makes me feel old LOL On the bright side though ....I was finally able to get a pic of DH wearing his jellyfish shirt Smiley

Here's DH and our baby after Commencement

This one is the both of us with Dillon and his GF Ashley - please excuse how horrid I look, it's been really rough week or two. Sad

Pics will be up today of the packages I got while laid up in the clink ( hospital )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #446 on: June 10, 2011 06:13:02 AM »

Woohoo!  Congrats Dawl!!  Smiley  You must be so proud of your baby!
At Lana's school the 3rd graders had their stepping up ceremony.  It really made me feel weepy...time flies too quickly!!  P.S. Love DH's shirt...really looks awesome!!

Quaggy, Paisey sounds so great.  We're still keeping our fingers crossed that she'll be returned safely to you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

« Reply #447 on: June 10, 2011 06:42:50 AM »

Quaggy - the ship is GORGEOUS Smiley I love, love , love it !! THanks so much Smiley I'm so sorry I didn't say it sooner and haven't gotten the pics up yet. It's so crazy here atm. I will post them today though, I promise ! I too have my fingers crossed for you that you'll find Paisley soon and she'll be home where she belongs.

The two packages that I have due and late won't be going out till Monday Sad I'm still hurtin' here and with Dillon's graduation it's a crazy weekend. We have family in from out of town and I can't even get near my crafty area, even if I had the energy to do anything. I'm just so drained still Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SMLounsbury
« Reply #448 on: June 10, 2011 06:46:02 AM »

SML, what happened to your Brother?  Did you sell it?  Ack!  I'm sure the Viking will serve you well.  Smiley

Sending good thoughts your way PDF and Dawl.  *hugs*

Craziness is still going on so I'll have to wait until mid-June to join you all....but I'll be watching the galleries!

I sold it to a friend. This Viking has quite a learning curve...  But I do like the machine itself. I could probably use a class though, lol.

In other news, I've sent one of two claims.. My laptop is down for the count so I have to get it fixed to do one part of my second claim.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #449 on: June 10, 2011 08:04:54 AM »

SML, lucky friend!  Smiley  I still back and forth on whether or not to get one.  Smiley

I finally got a Holga lens for my SLR!  Smiley  I can't wait for it to get here.  I was debating whether to get a Holga or Diana set up so that I could take some fun art shots.  I was stoked when I found the lens instead.  I may get the pinhole and fisheye attachments later if this one works well.  Too much fun and having digital pics instead of having to develop film is a big plus!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Live aloha
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 102 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Brandon Mull Talks About His Books
Author Matt Myklusch Reveals His Advice to Budding Writers
Trailer of the Wish Stealers by Tracy Trivas
Boyd Morrison Discuss His Riveting Novel: The Ark
Susan Rebecca White Discusses Her Novel a Soft Place to Land
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...