A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,380
Currently Running With Scissors:
460 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 102
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 70-73 Discussion thread ONLY!  (Read 37675 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Xandrigirly
Whatever you are, be a good one

View Profile WWW
« Reply #430 on: June 05, 2011 08:29:03 PM »

I'm sending out to kbauer my round 70 claim tomorrow =] I want to make sure it's out the door and i have some crafting done in another swap before I make more claims here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest . blog . etsy
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail."
SMLounsbury
« Reply #431 on: June 06, 2011 06:09:09 AM »

I'm jumping back in for a round.  I just started my first semester of college (going for my BS in Accounting and eventual Masters in Forensic Accounting) and I desperately need some kind of balance in between learning about ledgers and business. 

My Brother combo machine is history.  She's been gone about a month.  I'm still mourning her loss.  Taking her place is my new Husqvarna Viking.  Sure she's awesome and the hoops are endless, but she's not my Brother.  Sad  Not sure I did the right thing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jemimah
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #432 on: June 06, 2011 01:13:46 PM »

I've got to get up to date with other swaps before I start claiming in this round, but I'm lurking and plotting ... Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #433 on: June 06, 2011 01:41:45 PM »

I have been lurking this round but I am about 2 weeks away from closing and don't want to claim then not be able to send on time.  I think this round (and maybe the next) I will just have to watch and co-org with no claims!  Kinda stinks cause I can't wait to fill my new home with Craftster made stuffs! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #434 on: June 06, 2011 02:21:10 PM »

I have been lurking this round but I am about 2 weeks away from closing and don't want to claim then not be able to send on time.  I think this round (and maybe the next) I will just have to watch and co-org with no claims!  Kinda stinks cause I can't wait to fill my new home with Craftster made stuffs! 

Imagine all that wall space for hooplas! I'm positively drooling at the thought of filling a whole new house with hoops.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #435 on: June 06, 2011 02:53:11 PM »

Imagine all that wall space for hooplas! I'm positively drooling at the thought of filling a whole new house with hoops.

I have been dreaming of hoops and vinyl wall art!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #436 on: June 06, 2011 03:00:18 PM »

One of my friends had a thought about setting up an etsy shop specifically for fund raising. Where I would ask my crafty friends to donate a few items each for the shop. I know so many people are creative and in a lot of variety of mediums, so maybe the variety and diversity would help sell more items? It might be a good way to let my friends who want to help but dont have money to help to do something too.

I dont know, thoughts? Would anyone be interested in helping me do something like that? Maybe donate a few handmade items to go towards my medical bills? If you're interested, please PM me. I don't want to take over the whole thread but I wanted to throw the idea out to my OWS friends.

I wish I could join the new round but I need to see how I am on the medication tomorrow before I commit to anything. The next two months I really know how I'll feel and how it will affect me. So I'm watching and waiting and hopefully I'll feel well enough to continue to do some fun crafting soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #437 on: June 07, 2011 06:24:15 PM »

I am so blah sleepy Atlanta's graduation is tomorrow and been super busy..Will update posts tomorrow for 70/71

PFD YOU BET!!!

Lindy I am so getting excited to come pee in the pool ROTFL..JK but excited for you!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

« Reply #438 on: June 08, 2011 06:30:00 AM »

Sorry ladies for being MIA Sad I'm super late on a couple packages and hopefully can get them out tomorrow.

I just got home from the hospital yesterday, last week when we were at our cabin cleaning up something bit me in the leg, thought nothing of it yanno, been bit a million times by bugs and whatnot. Wed when we got home I wasn't feeling well and then suddenly my leg swelled like a balloon and I was sicker than a dog. here it was a spider bite and I had an allergic reaction and ended up in the hospital from it. On a bright note...I'm feeling much better and hey, I still have my leg !! I knew there was a reason I hated spiders Sad

I'm seriously late on Padfoot's shipment and I think I'm now late on MissMoppett's too.

I hate to do this but I'm done until we move with swapping. I'm so far behind on everything just due a lack of time then this setback...kills me both time wise and financially.

I also have a few boxes sitting here that came while I was in the hospital I'll get them opened and pics posted asap. I think they're from quaggy and miknessevie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

Pug Hugs

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #439 on: June 08, 2011 07:29:41 AM »

I just got home from the hospital yesterday, last week when we were at our cabin cleaning up something bit me in the leg, thought nothing of it yanno, been bit a million times by bugs and whatnot. Wed when we got home I wasn't feeling well and then suddenly my leg swelled like a balloon and I was sicker than a dog. here it was a spider bite and I had an allergic reaction and ended up in the hospital from it. On a bright note...I'm feeling much better and hey, I still have my leg !! I knew there was a reason I hated spiders Sad

Oh dawl glad you are better now.  I hate spiders.  And this spring there seems to be sooo many of them.  Seriously, we sprayed the house inside and out for them and we were still seeing them.  Just sitting on the couch and bammm!  3 spiders crawling across the carpet.  I even had one on my shirt!  We sprayed again 2 days ago and havent seen any in the house since.

On a crafting note I finished edie22s neck pillow.  So now her package (neck pillow & surprize item) is done, just waiting to mail it due to $ issues.   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 102 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Home Remedies for Acne
A Month Without Makeup; One Girl’s Quest to Find True Beauty
Beauty Routine Tips from Day to Night
Hair Loss Prevention Advice
Soak Away Your Stress with This DIY Bath Soak
Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...