A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November 17 News: WOW!  Congratulate the winner of DIY Halloween Costumes 2015!
Total Members: 312,969
Currently Running With Scissors:
514 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 102
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 70-73 Discussion thread ONLY!  (Read 49043 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
Creating handmade treasures from recycled materials.

Procraftination- the best way to avoid chores!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #420 on: June 02, 2011 05:13:54 PM »

I will have to sit round 71 out, which makes me sad  Cry Shipping is kicking my butt right now.

Oh well, I have my first vending event in a few weeks so I should probably get crafting for that anyway Smiley

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

« Reply #421 on: June 02, 2011 08:23:15 PM »

It's great to see that round 71 had started. I've been stalking, but I'm taking it easy for a while and will wait t claim until I need a new project or until I see something that I can't possibly resist making!

« Reply #422 on: June 02, 2011 10:04:50 PM »

If any of you have to sit out a round or two, I hope you will still stop by and chat! It's all you wonderful craftsters that make this swap so great Smiley

I probably need to slow down the swapping a bit too - lots to catch up on here! But there are one or two things I really want to make ...

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #423 on: June 03, 2011 11:31:37 AM »

80% of my craft room has been packed or donated so I won't be claiming much this round....

« Reply #424 on: June 03, 2011 05:29:22 PM »

well I signed up for this round and I was getting really excited to do some claiming but the canada post is striking (or trying to) so untill i know forsure they are not striking I can't make a claim.

update already:  they are having rotating strikes throughout Canada  and they wont tell us when they are going to strike or for how long.

« Reply #425 on: June 03, 2011 07:30:07 PM »

well, i got all my packages for 70 out today! I'm impressed with myself, one was a few days early even. Smiley

i can't  join the next round though until I get a slot open.  Good news is that 3 swaps worth of packages should be received by monday so hopefully soon i can join you guys! I need to start collecting traveling things for dragoncon.

I had two really good ideas for paper crafters - an autograph book and a travel journal! i also need some luggage tags and stenciled shirts.  Smiley

-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

« Reply #426 on: June 04, 2011 02:03:33 PM »

My hubby is home and treated me to a wonderful night at a bed & breakfast and dinner at Benihana! It was amazing to have that special time with him. Smiley

I'm frantically crafting away. I have 2 swaps where the sendout is the 6th so I'm hoping to finish on time. I haven't knitted/crocheted/sewn since Thursday! Shocked

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #427 on: June 04, 2011 08:18:13 PM »

I sent my parcels out today from osw 70.  Wall art to Dawl and supply package to krismith.  Almost through with a personal swap piece hope to post that one on Monday!   A/c went out this afternoon and 30 minutes after the call the repair man came.  Talk about super quick and fast service!!!!   It is getting cool inside again so I am Happy Happy Happy.  Temps here have been close to 100.  Renewed my Fiend of Crafter Subscription which I did not realize had expired Bad me!!!!  Still bird sitting the parrot that was found.  Several people have tried to claim it, but it was not theres maybe soon i will find the right owner.  Will be looking to make a claim as soon as I get a few ends tied up.

« Reply #428 on: June 04, 2011 10:05:47 PM »

I finally got signed up for this round.  I have been so busy with school this last month. 

Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #429 on: June 05, 2011 08:09:23 PM »

I'm signed up for this round and am working on my wish list now Smiley. I hope to start claiming soon.

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 102 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Miranda Kerr Reveals Style Inspiration
Style Sound-Off: Jennifer Lawrence, Angelina Jolie, Liam Hemsworth
Every Piece of Denim You Should Own
How to Make a Jeweled Sweatshirt
Holiday Fashion Tips for Parties and More
Latest Blog Articles
November 25, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Cube Advent Calendar
Thankful for Family

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...