A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Glitter will spruce up any body parts you have laying around the house.
Total Members: 308,734
Currently Running With Scissors:
543 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 102
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish unicorn zombie apocalypse 70-73 Discussion thread ONLY!  (Read 42258 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Averia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: June 02, 2011 09:07:56 AM »

Wahoo!  Got all my crafting done and I'll be mailing to Luckdragon, Averia, and A2K in mere moments!  Smiley 

Eeek, i'm not even half done. you sure are fast!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #411 on: June 02, 2011 09:37:58 AM »

I think I'm going to sit out at least the first half of this month. Things are just too busy here. Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #412 on: June 02, 2011 09:42:22 AM »

Hehe, well I cheated a little.  I've been crafting Luckdragon's package for a while now because I was going to surprise her daughter with some goodies for her Bday for fun, but ended up claiming her.  Smiley  And since I've been prepping for a craft show I gave both you and her one my latest Steampunk pieces.  So I only had to work on a TOLP for you and a few HP goodies for Luck's package.  And getting the fabric box together was easy since I have all my fabric scraps in 4 large boxes.  Smiley  
I am uber busy these days, but thought these would be quick enough to do that I could squeeze them in.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #413 on: June 02, 2011 09:49:34 AM »

Found some fabric in my stash that I think edie22 will like for her neck pillow.  Also have the pile of flesh printed out too.  No sewing today though.  Its the first day of summer vacation for the kiddo today, so we are celebrating with movies, video games, outside games and snacks.  Grin

Im glad its rnd 71 now.  No temptation for me to make a claim as I havent sent in my questionaire thus I cant make any claims.  Which is a good thing now since I have so many craft projects lined up for this summer. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its black gates are guarded by more than just orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep. The great eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire, ash, and dust. The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume.......
Casey1201
« Reply #414 on: June 02, 2011 10:22:33 AM »

I have to put off claiming until after next week, I will be out of town for work and dont want to jip myself on any crafting time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps!

http://pinterest.com/caseyyoder/
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #415 on: June 02, 2011 10:54:22 AM »

I think I'm going to sit out at least the first half of this month. Things are just too busy here. Sad

Me too! I may just sit this round out....but I'll be watching the awesomeness in the chainswarm!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Casey1201
« Reply #416 on: June 02, 2011 11:30:10 AM »

I have zero willpower...at least its a supply box I claimed for so I can get that out the door quickly.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps!

http://pinterest.com/caseyyoder/
luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #417 on: June 02, 2011 12:07:54 PM »

Im glad its rnd 71 now.  No temptation for me to make a claim as I havent sent in my questionaire thus I cant make any claims.  Which is a good thing now since I have so many craft projects lined up for this summer.  

Me too!  I'm getting my last claims for 70 finished up and I think I need to take some time off for round 71.

Oh, I forgot to share!  If anyone uses pul, fabric.com has a bunch on clearance right now. And code clear511 will take an additional 30% off clearance. So, it's pretty cheap!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011 01:03:03 PM by luckdragon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
Xandrigirly
Whatever you are, be a good one

View Profile WWW
« Reply #418 on: June 02, 2011 01:50:27 PM »

Hehe I'm in on round 71! This is much fun =]

I'm pretty much all finished with my claim for Kbauer from 70, HOWEVER they shut of our electricity today because payment plan apparently does not mean the same to them that it does to us. It should be back on later tonight, but the last things I need to do to be truly finished needs electricity-- so I didn't get to finish and send out today like I planned, which is lame, but tomorrow hopefully will work out better for me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest . blog . etsy
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail."
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: June 02, 2011 01:56:49 PM »

I'm in, but taking it slowly. I got myself in a little over my head a couple weeks ago and don't want that to happen again - but claiming is so very addictive.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 102 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Christmas Garland Part 1/3
How to Crochet a Checkered Blanket
How to Crochet a Blanket Without Slip Stitching Part 2/3
How to Crochet a Blanket Without Slip Stitching Part 3/3
How to Crochet a Blanket Without Slip Stitching Part 1/3
Latest Blog Articles
I Am Zombie Homer
Beware! Zombunnies!
April 1, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...