A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,583
Currently Running With Scissors:
533 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 102
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 70-73 Discussion thread ONLY!  (Read 37713 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #380 on: May 27, 2011 07:35:07 PM »

Started crafting for edie22 this evening.  Fun! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #381 on: May 29, 2011 06:39:42 AM »

Gotta love long weekends with not many plans!  I have made lot's of progress on Dawl's wall art.  The applique is done and I have been working on the embroidery should have that done in a few hours then on to the embellishing it!   Too much fun here!!!  Loving the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #382 on: May 29, 2011 07:15:44 AM »

I have finally caught up and have all my swap packages out the door or ready to be sent! Do I claim another right away or do I take a day to breathe? I'm thinking the breathing, but can I resist? I dunno...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #383 on: May 29, 2011 08:53:03 AM »

Gotta love long weekends with not many plans!  I have made lot's of progress on Dawl's wall art.  The applique is done and I have been working on the embroidery should have that done in a few hours then on to the embellishing it!   Too much fun here!!!  Loving the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooohooo Smiley YAY ME !

I'm almost done with padfoot's claim and started on MissMoppet's last night. I'll be leaving till Wed morning tomorrow, so everything will go out Wed or Thurs Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

« Reply #384 on: May 29, 2011 09:14:58 AM »

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=381646.0
Sign Ups for round 71 open! If you want to get in on the first claiming rounds sign up early!!! If you are not in you could miss out on the first part of the swap Sad

I will be updating today all threads and feedback Smiley Please dont forget to send info to Lindy also Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
littlefawnpug

Formally known as missmoppet

« Reply #385 on: May 29, 2011 01:01:03 PM »

Edie22s surprize item is done.  Im not a ____ fan, but I has to say that I love it!  Dear Hubby & the kiddo both approve of its awesomeness.  Memorial day weekend here in the states, so no school for kiddo or dear hubby tomorrow.  So I probably wont start on edie22s neck pillow until later.  I cant really sew when they are home.  As the only spot to sew in on the coffee table.  And its infront of the tv.  Gah, I will be so happy when we finally move.  Id love a craft room.  Heck, Id be happy with a kitchen big enough for a kitchen table even!

Now as for next round Im going to sit out.  The tempation to claim really sucks me in.  Ha ha.  And with a bunch of craft item requests from my family I'll be pretty busy.   Grin  Blanket, hoopla, sack boy, minion and a few others.  The list keeps getting longer lately.  It makes me happy though, that they are requesting me make them things.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

« Reply #386 on: May 29, 2011 02:30:38 PM »

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=381646.0
Sign Ups for round 71 open! If you want to get in on the first claiming rounds sign up early!!! If you are not in you could miss out on the first part of the swap Sad

I will be updating today all threads and feedback Smiley Please dont forget to send info to Lindy also Smiley

*facepalm* I forgot to send the DC# pm to Lindy. Can I just forward her the one I sent you? *thinking out loud*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #387 on: May 29, 2011 04:40:27 PM »

I have finally caught up and have all my swap packages out the door or ready to be sent! Do I claim another right away or do I take a day to breathe? I'm thinking the breathing, but can I resist? I dunno...

Hehe, thanks for not resisting.  I was trying to resist too, but then I saw that A2K wanted fun scraps and I have lots of good stuff to share.  I can easily fill a flat rate till it bursts! Easy peasy! 
Now where in the heck are the lego pieces I ordered to make Luckdragon's goodies with.  I just need to finish this one thing and then I'll be ready to send!!  Aaah!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

« Reply #388 on: May 29, 2011 05:10:24 PM »

I said I wasn't going to claim anymore, but oh man it's addicting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #389 on: May 29, 2011 06:08:29 PM »

I said I wasn't going to claim anymore, but oh man it's addicting!

You're telling me!  I couldn't resist claiming Averia for jewelry.  Thanks for not resisting claiming me!  Lana is going to love her dead fish hat.  I might even steal it.  LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 102 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Best Beauty Products for Summer Chosen by Essence
The Look: A Fresh Faced Modern Bride
How a Foam Roller Can Give You a Facelift in 50 Seconds
Get Taylor Swift’s Bold Red Lip From Her 2012 Glamour Cover
How to Contour for Your Face Shape
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...