A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 300,869
Currently Running With Scissors:
598 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 102
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 70-73 Discussion thread ONLY!  (Read 40720 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Happy Howl-idays

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #220 on: May 17, 2011 04:53:48 AM »

ahhh I haven't even claimed this round yet!! I have been so dang busy I haven't had time to even look! Today, I WILL claim today!! hopefully LOL

Ive only claimed once this round.  I think thats like a record.  ha ha.  Im kinda busy with the hoopla swap, and angel package and my one claim from this round.  I decided it best to not claim anymore until Im done with my current projects.  Anyways, with that being said I worked on my claim for this round yesterday.  Its just lovely, and I think mcook will be pleased with the design and color choice. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~If someone tells you that your putting too much peanut butter on your bread, stop talking to them.  You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

« Reply #221 on: May 17, 2011 05:48:29 AM »

Ladies, Please do not forget you MUST send the DC OR the Customs numbers to myself AND lindy! This is not an option it is a rule as so many are forgetting this info...

Also, Is it just me or does it seem like summer came quick? Gesh, huh I am just enjoying the heat when the smoke from the fire allows for it...Thank goodness it is almost out!! Sad to see the wildlife scrambling to find somewhere to be....

ALSO, ARE ANY OF MY GIRLS HERE IN THE PATH OF THE ONCOMING FLOODS?? If so please PM me asap OK.....

I am just chilling out..I have been working on a gift for a friend who is having a baby, and a teepee for her older children and Lucks tees here but other then that I am about done and 2 hoops to do but that is it:) I might claim again who knows but I am just chilling out...1 year and I must move AGAIN...DH we think is getting promoted I am hoping we can got to NOLA or somewhere OTHER THEN MIAMI in FL or back to NYC or Seattle, NO CALI...
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011 05:48:58 AM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #222 on: May 17, 2011 09:01:01 AM »

OOO Miami is closer to meeee!! hehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #223 on: May 17, 2011 01:56:30 PM »

I am finished with my two Round 70 claims, will be sending out tomorrow.  I am SOOO happy with how both turned out!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

miknessevie
« Reply #224 on: May 17, 2011 02:27:26 PM »

I'm amost done!  I have one last thing I want to finish.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you'd like to swap for some good clean fun, pm me!  I make cold processed goats milk soap and shampoo bars.

www.wists.com/miknessevie
mimiw
« Reply #225 on: May 17, 2011 02:37:58 PM »

Just stopping in for a second to say hi!  I am guessing I am not claiming this round Sad

I am still in SC and probably will be for another week.  Our little week's vacation has turned into the 3 week trip from you know where and my son is begging to go home.  He has really been an angel though with all the people crying and given everyone some much needed comic relief.  He even got up, went to the podium and tried to speak at the memorial service.

On a brighter note, our house has an offer on it so I may actually get to go for real house hunting soon!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mama24boyz
« Reply #226 on: May 17, 2011 07:32:25 PM »

well, I got my 2 claims all done and out the door and I just made 2 more in one day!!!  Cheesy  I wasn't planning to, but when I saw a crocheted Gary, i just knew I had to make it!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #227 on: May 18, 2011 10:20:06 AM »

Hi ladies !

checking in after being a complete IDIOT this week Sad

I left Saturday morning with hubby for our property up state to get a bunch of work done on it. The plan being to mail my claims on the way....well I forgot them at home ! No excuses here, just a complete brain meltdown and biting off more than I could chew for one day. By the time I realized I left the packages at home we were 3 hours from the house, too late to turn back...and I had lost cell phone service all ready so I couldn't even call a kid and beg them to mail them for me. Yeah our cabin is in the boondocks...we're lucky we have electric there. No wifi, no cell service, the only internet we can get is dial up there LOL and yeah, no cable either !

Adding insult to injury we get to our cabin and find that the beautiful trout stream that runs thru our backyard there is now more like a raging trout river and about 3 feet from the back door all the yard cleanup we did last week was for nothing...it flooded big time due to a ton of rain up there the last week or so I guess. UGGH !

We're home now, just got in about an hour ago so I'm off now to respond to the 12 PMs I have...most of which are probably chewing me out for being late. Don't blame you !!

I did get a couple packages while gone. I haven't even opened them yet though so as soon as I get to the Post Office and get this stuff mailed I'll come home and open and let everyone know what I received and from who.

on and on a completely off topic note - I have a new addition to the family. I'll have to post pics of our newest family member later today too ! totally unplanned and unexpected but adorable none the less Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #228 on: May 18, 2011 11:30:00 AM »

Aww that stinks Dawl, glad the raging stream didn't flood your house though!

I finally made my first claim this round today wooo ... took me long enough!! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kriSmith
« Reply #229 on: May 18, 2011 12:11:57 PM »

No rush on my end Dawl. That's a crummy weekend for you.

I can't wait to see your addition! I got a new addition too. We had to put our cat to sleep about a month ago. I miss her so much. I finally couldn't stand not having a cat around, so I got a baby kitten. Maybe I'll post some photos tonight too.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/krismith/

Would love to do personal swaps - collection items for my Duck's Unlimited women's raffle
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 102 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Clip Notes in Premiere Pro CS4
How to Move Mountains with Photoshop
How to Add titles in Premiere Pro CS4
How to Make an Animated Emoticon with Adobe Photoshop
How to Outline your Fonts in Illustrator
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...