A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,048
Currently Running With Scissors:
372 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 102
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 70-73 Discussion thread ONLY!  (Read 38087 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gala_apples
« Reply #160 on: May 06, 2011 07:51:57 PM »

kbauer, inchies are (usually) one inch by one inch squares of cardstock decorated with markers/cut outs from magazines/paint for whatever theme. You know, for when an ATC just isn't cramped enough!  Wink But for the inchies swap I just finished, someone had sewn really tiny felt ones, and someone else did theirs with shrinkydinks. So whatever inspires you, I guess, as long as it's 1x1.

babalina... I have a question. I'm writing a short story in which someone does woodburning. I can't find any project lengths with my googling terms, so I was wondering approximately how long did my clockwork art take?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #161 on: May 06, 2011 07:58:59 PM »

OK, so PFDs goodies are in the mail.  I will scan and pm receipts and info tomorrow morn, bed time right now  Tongue But PO said it will be there in 5 - 10 days.

On another note, I went baby shopping today with mil and she got the bedding set that is just too cute for words, but of course it comes with bumper pads.  They say not to use bumper pads anymore, so does anyone here have any creative ideas for what I can do with them?Huh? I don't want them to just sit in the closet in the bag and if I can repurpose them that would be awesome!!  Thanks for any suggestions!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #162 on: May 06, 2011 08:21:10 PM »

OK, so PFDs goodies are in the mail.  I will scan and pm receipts and info tomorrow morn, bed time right now  Tongue But PO said it will be there in 5 - 10 days.
Cool!

edit just so I'm not double posting Made kbauer's ruby/moonstone pendant tonight. Looks great! I'm out of envelopes though so I'll get envelopes this weekend and ship probably Monday. Grin

I also wrapped up my last two round 69 claims and got all of this week's orders done and packed so I'm feeling MUCH less stressed about the number of outstanding items I have on my plate! Grin
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011 08:28:46 PM by phoenixfiredesigns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
IdlersDesign

« Reply #163 on: May 07, 2011 05:41:15 AM »

They say not to use bumper pads anymore, so does anyone here have any creative ideas for what I can do with them?Huh? I don't want them to just sit in the closet in the bag and if I can repurpose them that would be awesome!!  Thanks for any suggestions!

Hm, can't you make a changing mat out of it?

I'll be working on my package tomorrow and hope to send out somewhere this week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
mimiw
« Reply #164 on: May 07, 2011 05:44:50 AM »

Super cute skirt atsuko!!!

So house hunting yesterday was a major bust.  I disliked everything about the day from our agent to the area and the houses in said area.  I should have a new agent on Monday from the relocation company so my fingers are crossed for better results next week...We have had 3 showings of our WPB house though! 

I have not crafted a thing since I have been gone but maybe today I can get some knitting done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mimiw
« Reply #165 on: May 07, 2011 01:13:03 PM »

Hey guys - if anyone has sent to me for round 69 and I haven't replied with received, please check your tracking info and go from that. 
We have had a family death and I will be away from home longer than I expected. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

« Reply #166 on: May 07, 2011 01:15:40 PM »

Hey guys - if anyone has sent to me for round 69 and I haven't replied with received, please check your tracking info and go from that. 
We have had a family death and I will be away from home longer than I expected. 

I'm sorry to hear that Mimi Sad Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

« Reply #167 on: May 07, 2011 02:25:58 PM »

I'm sorry for your loss, mimiw. Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #168 on: May 07, 2011 04:34:29 PM »

I'm sorry for your loss Mimi.  *hugs*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

« Reply #169 on: May 07, 2011 06:01:20 PM »

OK, so PFDs goodies are in the mail.  I will scan and pm receipts and info tomorrow morn, bed time right now  Tongue But PO said it will be there in 5 - 10 days.
Cool!

edit just so I'm not double posting Made kbauer's ruby/moonstone pendant tonight. Looks great! I'm out of envelopes though so I'll get envelopes this weekend and ship probably Monday. Grin

I also wrapped up my last two round 69 claims and got all of this week's orders done and packed so I'm feeling MUCH less stressed about the number of outstanding items I have on my plate! Grin

Whoa! How did I miss this? Yay!!! I'm so excited!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 102 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Spicy Orange Chicken Recipe
Chicken and Basil Stir-Fry Recipe
How to Make Asian Style Baked Fish
Pan-Fried Tofu Recipe from Chef Judy Joo
Vietnamese Steak and Asparagus Salad Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...