A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 307,953
Currently Running With Scissors:
354 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 102
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 70-73 Discussion thread ONLY!  (Read 55913 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lindyv321
Cooking Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #150 on: May 06, 2011 10:16:47 AM »

Love how the skirt turned out!!! I have yet to attempt a skirt, but maybe I should try....Might have to add simple skirt patterns to my list. 

Since we are sharing pictures, in case anyone wants to claim me for inchies I NEED them!  I am almost done with my epic display that has been a few years in the making.  I am sure some of you may see your inchies in here.. Once it's all done I will create a topic for it.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #151 on: May 06, 2011 11:35:24 AM »

I got a flat tire on the way to pick up my son from school and was stranded in the boonies until  my friend and her husband came to my rescue. I did't know how to change a tire  Embarrassed but I do now! Of course only I would have this kind of luck. *sigh*

I know how to change a tire.  However our truck is so huge, I dont have the physcial strength to change it.  I mean, jacking it up, then trying to take off the lugnuts when they're on so tight.  Jeeze!  I was ran off the road in a construction zone last year, punctured the tire, had to have a stranger help me.  Reason being we're a one vehicle household so dear hubby couldnt come to my rescue. 

Anyways, on topic I sent out my rnd 69 claims this morning.  So Im ready to join rnd 70!   Grin    And can I just that that hedgehog skirt that atsuko made Lana is cute!  Im totally adding that to my wist this round!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #152 on: May 06, 2011 12:08:19 PM »

changing a tire = calling AAA!

Wow Lindy, that's a lot of inchies! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

« Reply #153 on: May 06, 2011 12:56:46 PM »

I'm with you luckdragon Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

« Reply #154 on: May 06, 2011 02:04:22 PM »

I'm with you luckdragon Smiley

I asked hubby & he said we don't have AAA. Cry I went today to get new tires and ended up forking over almost $900 to get my car in safe-working order.  Undecided

On topic, the Lorax is almost done, only needs a mustache. I haven't had much crafting time lately because we're still adjusting to Daddy being gone. I'll get everything finished on time though, I promise.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

live aloha

« Reply #155 on: May 06, 2011 03:24:40 PM »

Wow, love your inchies Lindy.  I'll have to see if I can make any inchies for you!  Smiley  I finally got a 1" square punch!  Smiley

OMG!  Today was bleech, until I received 2 amazing packages today.  One from Luckdragon and the other from bsonlytoots.  THANK YOU LADIES!!  I'm off to post pics!  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

DM Arts & Craft Fair is looking for vendors.  PM me if you are in the MD/VA/DC area.
http://www.difference-makers.org/
Please "like" us on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/makeadifferencewithus/[/
Dawl
Have glue gun, will travel !

« Reply #156 on: May 06, 2011 03:26:47 PM »

I might need to start asking for inchies, that's an awesome idea Lindy to display them that way. Sea/Beach/Nautical themed inchies...yep, yep !!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Maurer
« Reply #157 on: May 06, 2011 05:16:14 PM »

Changing a tire = call husband or dad.  If all else fails call AAA too.  Being raised by dad who does all your mechanic work and then a husband who does it too, can definately backfire.  I now have no idea how to do a single thing.   Huh

I just caught up on lots of posts here.

Mimi and Lindy I hope you find a nice house. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

« Reply #158 on: May 06, 2011 06:02:08 PM »

Changing a tire = call husband or dad.  If all else fails call AAA too.  Being raised by dad who does all your mechanic work and then a husband who does it too, can definately backfire.  I now have no idea how to do a single thing.   Huh

I just caught up on lots of posts here.

Mimi and Lindy I hope you find a nice house. 

This is me, exactly!! I even had to have my FIL come over today and show me how to change the a/c filters.  Roll Eyes

Lindy, that's a lot of inchies! How does one make an inchie? This craft is new to me. *blush* Is it paper or fabric?

Woohoo atsuko! Can't wait to go oogle your goodies!

I have grand plans of doing a lot of crafting tonight! Everyone cross your fingers for me that my little one goes done easily and stays down! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
jemimah
« Reply #159 on: May 06, 2011 06:26:06 PM »

Epic inchieness Lindy!! I even see a couple I sent you in there! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 102 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Etched Glasses
Horror Movie Crafts
August 24, 2016 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...