A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 300,872
Currently Running With Scissors:
632 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Beginners inchie (& ATC) swap r2 - Finished  (Read 17902 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

YumJello01

Cats make for furry crafts

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #160 on: May 20, 2011 06:46:07 AM »

My goal for the weekend is to a) clean up my craft room (I may have destroyed it while starting to organize and then just...quit Smiley ) and get at least most of my inchies done.  My printer picked a fine time to run out of ink, so if I need to I'm going to make a few sheets for printing and do it at work Monday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
pioneer9
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #161 on: May 20, 2011 03:30:02 PM »

I have various inchies started, but definitely nowhere near finished. Y'all quick senders are scaring me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

« Reply #162 on: May 20, 2011 03:42:33 PM »

I have 5 of my six partners done. Well, I think I want to add a few to another one, so 4 of the six. A lot of mine our computer images and that always makes me feel like I am cheating, so I usually send a few extras.

I use computer too for some of my inchies, but I think the key with them is to add a personal touch once they are printed - colour them yourself and add extra details by hand. Sometimes when I'm finished, you wouldn't even know that the computer helped me at all.

I did some applique for a market stall I'm doing soon instead of inchies last night! Bad Me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cranbeary
« Reply #163 on: May 20, 2011 03:50:46 PM »

I now have 8 inchies finished. I have most of my incihies planned out though. I think I only have 1-2 per partner that I haven't decided what I'm going to do for those. I only have 1 idea for the ATCs so far so I think I'm going to search some pictures of ATCs and see what I can come up with for the other 2.

Tonight is my time with the hubby, but tomorrow I plan on getting right back into my inchies. Until then, my kitchen shall remain a disaster zone. If I didn't know the layout of my apartment, I would probably have lost my kitchen table underneath the pile of papers and art supplies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
KaoticKrafter
Creating handmade treasures from recycled materials.

Procraftination- the best way to avoid chores!

« Reply #164 on: May 20, 2011 07:01:51 PM »

nilmerg, I try to do that, but sometimes the pictures are so purty I worry that I will mess them up  Undecided

All my inchies are done! I went to get them all packaged in their envelopes, then remembered that I am suppose to be adding ATC's!

I am doing all of my ATC's about the same- it is a mini collage of things I like. Simple, but informative Smiley Have to get to bed soon so I can get up to deliver papers tomorrow. Hope to finish up the last 2 ATC's and get everything into the mail tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crazyalien8

Neverending sculptor.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: May 20, 2011 07:43:24 PM »

OMGOMG - the Big Lots I went to today had a TON of scrapbooking supplies for amazing prices. I was stunned. Picked up some Colorbox Cat Eye ink set for two bucks.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hermetus
« Reply #166 on: May 21, 2011 02:30:17 AM »

I got a little carried away while making the backgrounds... So I've got some extras now. Like, 74 of them. Grin At least now I'm sure to continue making inchies after this swap. Wink
I've also got 10 of the 30 inchies all planned out, just have to start actually making them! Yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

« Reply #167 on: May 21, 2011 04:58:22 AM »

All my inchies are done! I went to get them all packaged in their envelopes, then remembered that I am suppose to be adding ATC's!

Hehe, I've been working on the inchies too. I just can't think how to go about starting an ATC!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftFro

I'm all beady these days.

« Reply #168 on: May 21, 2011 06:37:51 PM »

Whew! One partner all done.. and I'm super happy with the results. I decided to make the ATC  a combo of her themes, mostly because I was having fun drawing them. Now, to start and finish partner 2 tonight! I would say 2 and 3 but I know that's  wishful thinking.

My hubs saw me painting an inchie and said, "Next thing you'll be painting toothpicks." I had to stop myself from going to find a toothpick to see  if I could paint something recognizable on it LOL. too many crafts, too little time.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011 06:40:15 PM by CraftFro » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm addicted to polyclay and beads right now. HELP!
KaoticKrafter
Creating handmade treasures from recycled materials.

Procraftination- the best way to avoid chores!

« Reply #169 on: May 21, 2011 07:55:37 PM »

CraftFro, that would make me want to get up and give it a try also, except I have a hard enough time painting something recognizable on regular sized piece of paper. I am getting better, but still.

Finished everything up and dropped a ton of inchies off at the post office today!

I even remembered to include the ATC's Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Kim Kardashian’s Smoky Eye
DIY Oil Cleanse
Make It Easy: DIY Oil Cleanse
SELF Magazine’s Spring 2014 Beauty Update
This Trick Will Take the Redness Out of Your Pimple
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Super Easy Peppermint Bark
Handmade Gift Ideas: Grey & Plum Button Wreath
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...