Get Foxy SwapWe have a gallery! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=382495.0
It’s time to get foxy with your crafting!
Of course, I’m talking about the sly yet adorable mammals with the big bushy tails
This swap is for anyone who loves foxes and needs a bit more foxiness in their lives.
Swap name: Get Foxy Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Sylvanna
Sign-up date range: 29th April 2011 – 14th May 2011
Date to send item by: Saturday 18th June 2011
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Additional Age requirement? No
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: Yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: Yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Yes
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: Yes
- Is at least 18 years old: Yes
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: Yes
- Has posted at least 15 times: Yes
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: Yes
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: Yes
- Does not have any negative feedback: Yes
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: Yes
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: Yes
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: Yes
Details of swap:
This will be a 4 point swap, and you can decide with your partner how to distribute the points. Any extras should be discussed with your partner first. For anyone new to the point system, the following guide should help…
Large= 3 points
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewellery with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Get Foxy Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval (YES/NO)
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have any allergens (pets/smoking) in your home/crafting space?
Do you have a preferred style of foxes (eg realistic foxes, cute/ cartoon foxes, abstract foxes)?
Is there a particular species of fox that you love (eg the red fox, the arctic fox, the fennec fox)?
Are there any particular fox themed items you would love to receive?
Is there anything you don't want?
What are your favourite colours/patterns?
What are your least favourite colours/patterns?
What kinds of crafts do you?
What kinds of crafts do you not do but really like?
Do you have a Wist or any other websites that would help your partner?
Do you have access to a camera and agree to post pictures of what you receive in the gallery and take pictures of what you send (just in case)?
Is there anything else you would like your partner or the organizer to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.Particpants:
(welcome first time swapper
(welcome first time swapper