A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 303,211
Currently Running With Scissors:
485 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Geocaching / Letterboxing Gallery! (Send Outs 5-16-11)  (Read 7502 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2011 01:48:26 PM »

The gallery is filling up with awesome already!
Disco Queen Highness
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2011 01:51:49 PM »

Can't believe I've just found the gallery. I love everything so far.  My package is shipped.

I'd love to do a personal swap for this knit Death Flake hat

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2011 05:52:50 PM »

Wendie, I'm so glad you and the boys liked everything!  I did research Koeten, and it was so cool to find out the meaning!  When I was a little girl, there was a coot that lived among the ducks at my grandparents house and it was my favorite.  I am still in awe that the package reached you so quickly, but I'm also relieved.  Means I can quit my great hunt for the receipt among hubby's piles. 

Wishing you and Team Koeten the very best adventures and treasure seeking! Smiley

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2011 06:53:15 AM »

I've just sent my parcel, hope it travels quickly ^_^

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2011 02:31:24 PM »

What great packages everyone is receiving! I received from my partner ruusuu and here are the goodies!!

a cool tote made with a leaf pressed design. Perfect color so when I am out and about the dirt from my trek will not show up on it lol

a log book with watercolored bright. I think I see some h2o paints mixed in...it has a shimmer to it. I love this!

There's no place like home sign. This is so clever! I am totally taking this idea and making one for a pal of mine.

a hand carved stamp, ink pad and decorated clothes pins. Great job on the stamp! I am putting magnets on the pins for my fridge.

Some sweet magnets! I know my partner could not have known I have a thing for magnets as it is not listed anywhere in my profile. hehe I had so many on my fridge I had to take some down. You would think I had kids with the amount and kind I have!! I might share a few of these... Grin

Thanks ruusuu!!!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011 02:51:58 PM by sweetyetevil » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2011 03:45:38 PM »

I love the 'no place like....' sign. added to pintrest!

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2011 06:47:25 PM »

I opened my package from curiousfae today!  Grin Sadly, my laptop broke which was the only computer that I could upload photos from my camera from..so I had to resort to crappy cell phone pics. Anyways, here it is:

First off: My name on geocaching and letterboxing sites is silverfox so she made me a fox stamp!

Second, i had mentioned thinking about a letterbox summer camp series. So she made me some stamps to go with it! Here is all the stamps together along with the stamp pads she sent to go with them!:

Theres a canoe, tent, campfire, and a smore..sadly the campfire picture didn't take i guess though..ill try to get one later this weekend.

Lastly I had asked for a plain bag to carry my stuff in so she made me a bag in my favorite color and even embroidered my geocaching name!

Thanks for everything! I can't wait to try this stuff out! Now, if it would only quit raining! lol
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2011 12:28:56 AM »

Woah! All of the stuff looks great. The fox stamp is adorable, and I love the maple leaf bag and magnets!

I received my package from my swap partner, Ekioart, yesterday.  The box was decorated in dinosaurs Cheesy

Inside I found all of this wonderful stuff:

A cowl for cold weather caching (which is nine months of the year up here in Montana!), a travel journal, a bag with a customized geocaching logo, a stamp with the matching logo, a stamp pad, and some dinosaur tradeable items.

The book is really cute, decorated in travel-y themed things.  I love it, and it'll be perfect for recording earthcache information!  There are lots of earthcaches around, what with Yellowstone National Park, so this will be quite handy.

My favorite part though is the customized geocaching logo.  Its on the caching bag, and on the little stamp!  I am studying to be a paleontologist (My username is even Paleontologa), so the dinosaur nomming the geocaching logo is appropriate and the most adorable thing ever!

Queen of Procrastination

Working on it....No Really, I am......sorta

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2011 02:45:02 PM »

Such a cute fox stamp!! *Grabby hands*

So glad you like the little logo!  ^_^

I'm bringing sexy back, I think I dropped it somewhere between the donut shop and the Cheesecake Factory.

My etsy shop
My Wists!
I blather on about stuff here.
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2011 03:05:25 PM »

Oh Man, Buckle your seatbelts, becuase you're about to be whirrled into a world of envy!
Sweetyetevil sent me THE COOLEST Package EVER!

An awesome picture frame! Can't wait to use it!

An adorable Scrapbook and some AWESOME Swag! (My username is Purpleflipflops, she made me perfect swag!) I can't wait to put pictures of my cousins and I recent geocaching trip.

A cache container and some ftf swag, too! It's not shown here, but she also sent me a flip flop paper puncher... Can't wait to leave it with the logs I sign!

Comm. Design Major, Plays a lot of WoW, and spends all day looking at Cats on the internet.
Feel free to Message me Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Sketch Charlie Brown
How to Illustrate a Cartoon Cat
How to Sketch Tweety Bird
How to Draw an Angry Manga Face
How to Draw Marge Simpson
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Stuffed Acorn Squash
@Home This Weekend: Quilted Patchwork Basket
Craftster Quickies: How to Make Spooky Halloween Decorations

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...