A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,452
Currently Running With Scissors:
373 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: True Colors Photo Swappy: CLOSED  (Read 6908 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LivinEasy

Eat Cheese. Be Happy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2005 10:39:16 AM »

Just got mine from jessicakes! Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kendaljay

Funny, she looks smaller from outside her head.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2005 05:49:09 AM »

okay, i really hate to say this, but it looks like xoxpiratelovexox and spaz_muse are mia.  (i really, really hate to say that about spaz_muse, but i don't know what else to do Undecided)  so...i would like to request some swap angels.  here is the list and their colors of who needs albums:

starpiste (purple)----lovely swap angel fort_loop is sending (and she wasn't even in our swappy!!)  Kiss
bkrenning4 (green)---awesome princess dukki is sending
alleycat.rm (green)----more awesome princess dukki is sending  Wink
pickledkitty (orange)---kendaljay sending

also, if any of the above are willing to receive yellow pictures, jacqui has held off on her's for piratelove and is able to send those to someone.  please just let her know.  i will send orange to pickledkitty, just need to go get them redeveloped and in an album.  (unless someone else would rather, that's fine!)  and to those who sent to piratelove and spaz, i'm very sorry!!  please feel free to post your pics so we can at least see them!  Undecided  if we can get these out by the weekend, that would be wonderful.  please either pm me or post on here if you are willing to be a swap angel and i will send you their address!  thanks to all of you for making this a mostly great swap!!  and let's see some more pictures!   Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 21, 2005 05:19:30 AM by kendaljay » THIS ROCKS   Logged

When you say words a lot they don't mean anything. Or maybe they don't mean anything anyway, and we just think they do.---Delirium

www.makeitcute.etsy.com
pickledkitty
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2005 08:48:34 PM »

Thanks Kendaljay for opting to send me some photos! I can't wait for some to arrive, I need something cool in the mail;p I'll be on the look out for Jessicakes album too;p
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pickledkitty
« Reply #93 on: July 17, 2005 09:36:06 PM »

I just got Jessicakes purple flowers album today!Thank you it is really nice! I like the way that you decorated the pages! Pretty flowers too! And these were all just around your neighborhood? Dang! Thanks again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fort_loop
« Reply #94 on: July 19, 2005 05:57:43 AM »

I sent Starpiste's photos yesterday.  I hope she likes them! Undecided  I'll post some pics in the gallery later today.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
starpiste
« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2005 08:56:08 AM »

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH fort_loop! I can't wait to get the album and I'll let you know when I do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kendaljay

Funny, she looks smaller from outside her head.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: July 21, 2005 05:24:23 AM »

okay, i think we finally have everybody taken care of, please let me know if i am wrong!
pickledkitty...i finally got your's sent out yesterday.  should be there in a few days.  hope you enjoy it!
fort_loop...i sent a little something to you as well.  thanks so much for being a swap angel!!  Cheesy  btw...i didn't get a chance to put a big note in yours, so if you want some clarification on anything, let me know!  the last 2 are my favorite!   Grin  got you intrigued??   Cheesy
xmelinda....<puts on stern school teacher voice> meLINda!!  you forgot to mail them out!!  for shame!! ........ okay i'm done.  Wink  they should be on the way now right?  good, that's all that counts.

all right, i'm done...i would love to see some pictures in the gallery though!!  i know you all have computer access!  don't hold out on me!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When you say words a lot they don't mean anything. Or maybe they don't mean anything anyway, and we just think they do.---Delirium

www.makeitcute.etsy.com
pickledkitty
« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2005 11:48:16 PM »

Thankyou KendalJay! That is the best swap I have ever gotten! I love the album and all your pictures are so creative! I'll go and post my favorites soon;p Your Awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fort_loop
« Reply #98 on: July 23, 2005 04:42:24 AM »

Kendaljay-- thank you so much!  It was so sweet of you to send me that album, when I wasn't even a part of the swap.  I do love the bathtub one, but my very favorite is the donuts   Tongue

You're awesome!  Thanks a bunch.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
xmelinda
« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2005 06:08:45 AM »

yes, I did send them out a few days ago -- should be arriving any day now...and I'd give you the DC#s but they're in my other pants pocket at home.  What is wrong with me lately???  I mailed them on Friday, Priority, to kendaljay and to jessicakes.

Melinda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I live in that place between conception and execution" -- IQJones
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Texturing and Blending With Acrylic Paint
Acrylic Brush Strokes Techniques
How to Tag Like a Real Graffiti Artist
An Artists Transforms a Washington Church Into a Striking Landmark
Mr. Brainwash Strips Down His Love For Art Basel (Interview)
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...