A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,145
Currently Running With Scissors:
381 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 70 gallery  (Read 17243 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #130 on: June 06, 2011 05:28:14 PM »

Wow! You made out like a bandit, mama24boyz (+1 princess)! I hope you like the scents of the wool wash and spray. The little flower shaped soap bar is in case poo gets on the shorts, lol (regular baby shampoo would work too). Those journals are really awesome!

*hides* I still need to post pictures.

That reminds me.  I meant to ask, what are the little pieces of...Huh?  I  dunno, they kinda look like soap too.  And the shorts match the yarns you sent too, so I can easily make a drawstring out of one of them.  How and where do I put the string thorugh?  No rush, lol, they're the size of her!!  But they will fit perfect in the cooler months.  Its too hot to wear them now anyways.  Shes usually only in a onesie its so hot.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #131 on: June 06, 2011 05:35:38 PM »

I am so glad you got your packages! I mailed it out then realized that with the strikes it may take a while to get there.

Yeah! I am glad you like everything also Smiley

I kinda worried about that too.  I still have to send a couple out and I'm gonna ask because the strikes are just city to city for now, not everywhere, so I'll ask if its ok to still mail and if they say itll take too long, ill have to find another way to send Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

« Reply #132 on: June 06, 2011 07:20:39 PM »

Wow! You made out like a bandit, mama24boyz (+1 princess)! I hope you like the scents of the wool wash and spray. The little flower shaped soap bar is in case poo gets on the shorts, lol (regular baby shampoo would work too). Those journals are really awesome!

*hides* I still need to post pictures.

That reminds me.  I meant to ask, what are the little pieces of...Huh?  I  dunno, they kinda look like soap too.  And the shorts match the yarns you sent too, so I can easily make a drawstring out of one of them.  How and where do I put the string thorugh?  No rush, lol, they're the size of her!!  But they will fit perfect in the cooler months.  Its too hot to wear them now anyways.  Shes usually only in a onesie its so hot.

The little pieces are wool wash cubes. You melt one in a mug of water (I put mine in the microwave for 1.5 min) & then add it to your tub of water that you have the shorts soaking in. It's wool wash and lanolin in 1 cube (ratio is 1 cube per wool item), so you don't NEED the spray, but I included it because I like to spray extra lanolin in the wet zone of my son's woolies for extra protection...plus it smells nice. Wink If you want to mail them back to me (I can send you some paypal to help with shipping), I'd be willing to lengthen the shorts into longies with a little ruffle at the end (in place of the cuff) so that she can fit them when it's cooler there. I'm sorry that they don't fit her right now.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #133 on: June 07, 2011 06:10:36 AM »

lol, don't be sorry, NOTHING fits her right now shes so tiny!  Only preemie sized onsies and jammies and newborn disposables, so its all good.  I can't wait to put her in tiny dresses though.  Shes already up to 6 lbs 9 oz, so I'm sure itll happen soon enough. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
IdlersDesign

« Reply #134 on: June 07, 2011 12:20:32 PM »

The taggy owl and cherry crocheted hat are cute!  Cheesy

I received a fabulicious package from KaoticKrafter today and prepare for lots of pics, because there are too many nice things to show in only one picture...

First of all 2 record bowls to use as plant containers (yay!) and popsticles to use as plant markers. This size of sticks is not available here and I even can't imagine the size of the ice creams  Shocked
Well, here they are:

My favorite, as it's so hippie:

Then, not a few fabric scraps. No...lots of fabric scraps! Both t-shirt and wool:

And again, my favorite:

small pieces of wool attached. This will defenately be part of a skirt or other  (little exentric  Wink) garnment.

But there is more. She also sent me stencils, freezer paper & instructions for stencelling t-shirts:

Recycled note books, instructions for making these, tips for crafts with kids and a sleeve for a A5 notebook.

KaoticKrafter, you so spoiled me, thank you very much for everything!

« Last Edit: June 07, 2011 12:22:54 PM by IdlersDesign » THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #135 on: June 07, 2011 03:07:53 PM »

I received 3 great swap packages last week!  Unfortunately, I only have pictures of one of them as the other two are presents for my dd and I haven't been able to get pictures without her seeing.  If atsuko or NatACT have pictures they can post, that would be awesome! Otherwise, I'll try to sneak some in the next day or two.

In the meantime, here is my package from ifallthraindrops:

She claimed me for felted nesting bowls (look at the great colors)!

and a minion ami  (dd found this one before I could hide it away)

Thanks so much!!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011 03:10:10 PM by luckdragon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #136 on: June 07, 2011 03:49:32 PM »

I am so glad you got your packages! I mailed it out then realized that with the strikes it may take a while to get there.

Yeah! I am glad you like everything also Smiley

OK, well, the boys are trying to make some little booklets for their friends at school.  Told you they love them!  How do I make these cute little recyclable books?  How do you make the pages stay in?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
KaoticKrafter
Creating handmade treasures from recycled materials.

Procraftination- the best way to avoid chores!

« Reply #137 on: June 07, 2011 04:38:22 PM »

I would be glad to help with that! I love spreading the craftyness Smiley

I have to make a few more tonight after my dd is in bed so I will take some pictures along the way and post a tutorial in about an hour or so.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #138 on: June 07, 2011 05:47:12 PM »

Things are crazy here at the moment...
I'll get pics of Luckdragon's package up this weekend once I have a moment to breathe.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KaoticKrafter
Creating handmade treasures from recycled materials.

Procraftination- the best way to avoid chores!

« Reply #139 on: June 07, 2011 07:08:50 PM »

mama24boyz- here is a tutorial. If you have more questions, feel free to pm me Smiley

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=382442.new#new
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
How to Use the Image Processor in Adobe Bridge CS3
How to Rename a File in Adobe Bridge CS3
How to Work with the Metadata Panel in Adobe Bridge CS3
How to Move and Delete Images in Adobe Bridge CS3
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...