A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,164
Currently Running With Scissors:
285 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: One Tiny Stuffie Swap--Round 5 Gallery!  (Read 19407 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

nmcakemom07

All this acting normal is EXHAUSTING!!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #110 on: May 09, 2011 07:18:36 PM »

First off, I really love the turtle!  I would love him and call him Squirt.

There are uber great things about this swap:  One, the obvious, the swap itself. Two, my partner, my CBF(Crafty Best friend). Three, she lives in the next state over so packages get here super fast, and Four, my swap package which as always is fantastically fabulous!(and it came on a blustery Monday so things are looking up this week after all).  We both are notorious spoilers, so be prepared for greatness.  We love love love everything!!!!!

My stuffies

My favorite animal in the world

My favorite owl in the world(straight off of my wists)

Stan from South Park for my hubby

Last but not least, everyone who has partnered with me in this swap, knows that I always request something elephant for my son who is high functioning autistic and OBSESSED with all things elephant.  So v3nu5 did not disappoint.  Jesse is thrilled and grabbed this fresh out of the box and took off with it.

A very happy boy.  The elephant's name is now Thornsley and has been accepted into the herd.
Final picture, Jess made me take this pic of Thornsley's butt because he just loves his tail

Thank you V!  Awesome as always!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011 07:31:03 PM by nmcakemom07 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Given a cape, tiara and a strong cup of coffee, yeah, I could rule the world.

my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/nmcakemom07/
v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: May 09, 2011 07:36:39 PM »

Turtle is soo cute, I love that it is life size to an actual baby sea turtle.

Got my package today after PO surrendered it willingly. My CBF nmcakemom07 sent me the most wonderful package of everything, but her kitchen sink. If you want to see all the pretties you can see them on the Private Swap Gallery thread. Here are my awesome stuffies that I adore so much I might hang them in my car to look at everyday! Oh yeah... DH got one too! She said that the pattern shared a name w/ my husband and she hat to make it. He giggled like it was Christmas morning. It was cute.

My adorable Zombie Kitty! and her mischievous friend Badtz! They are so well knitted, I love all the details and the BLOOD!

Hubbies Cute cyclops. I love the hat! It's odd that he would get a little dude like this, he loves monsters.

Thanks soo much, I loved crafting for you and glad you liked everything. It's like we are two shooting stars from the same meteor. Sorry I'm all giddy, my imagination tends to wander when I'm happy. Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whistley
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Adventure is out there!

« Reply #112 on: May 09, 2011 07:38:57 PM »

...elephant bum - tee hee! This whole gallery rocks! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
EllaRain
« Reply #113 on: May 09, 2011 09:55:46 PM »

The baby sea turtle is just precious and now I have to ask what size are baby sea turtles exactly?
The elephant is very cute and it looks like he has a good home.
Also loving that cyclops.

I received a fabulous little guy in the mail today, but I will wait until tomorrow to post pictures. I think I need daylight in order to take pictures that really do him justice.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011 09:57:55 PM by EllaRain » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. . . . I would rather have cheese.
http://pinterest.com/ellaraindrop/
gnomedrops
What I did was sucky, but also not my fault.

What I did was super sucky, but also not my fault.

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 10, 2011 07:04:39 AM »

The baby sea turtle is just precious and now I have to ask what size are baby sea turtles exactly?

They're about palm sized, around two inches freshly hatched, I think.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sorry for being such a flake. Sad
Bobomom
« Reply #115 on: May 10, 2011 09:48:56 AM »

The talent in this group is amazing! I am loving everything! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ratfinkz
Rataholic

Animal Mad!

« Reply #116 on: May 10, 2011 12:26:55 PM »

prepare to be jealous!!!!! Not only did I get the most amazing, thoughtful, kindhearted, spoiling parcel in stuffie history (if not craftster history) but I had am amazing partner who has become a very good friend!!!!! This was Homemademama's first swap - and let me tell you, she rocks!!!! I honestly can't tell you how blown away I was by the spoilage in this package - as well as the quality of her crafting! I was going to say I received a pile of Pooh (will become clear later) but it was such an amazing package I can't even bring myself to joke!!!!

Onto pics I think before I gush toooooooo much! (but you'll soon understand why I AM gushing!)

This is everything altogether:

Firstly the spoilage - before i put these pics up I ought to let you into a bit of back story - my fiance atm is going through treatment for lymphoma (cancer) he's finished his chemo and is preparing to spend June in hospital undergoing a bone marrow transplant - that's not a ploy for sympathy but will explain a few of the presents

a beautiful photo album that's for filling 'with many happy memories'

4 clip beads (2 of each of these designs) for an 'unnamed project' will have to think of something really cool to do with them cos I love them!

two books - one of which is a fantastic crafty one with some beautiful projects in! Can't wait to try some of the projects out! and one to read that homemademama read recently and thoroughly enjoyed homemademama says this is for keeping me company on my hospital visits - however i've got nothing to read atm - and having read the back of it sincerely doubt i'm going to be able to keep it that long - am already contemplating starting it tonight - it just seems soooo my cup of tea!!!

a bag of black tea lights for "a sexy night in"

A Twilight bracelet that she saw on my wist - which I'm already wearing and loving!

and perhaps most thoughtful some Arsenal cufflinks for my fiance! Homemademama says that she wanted to bring us something to look forward to - so knowing we're engaged to be married sent them for him to wear on our wedding day - how kind is that?

As if that wasnt enough - i also got my stuffies - not just one, but two of them!!!!!

a mouse / rat as i collect rats who has a pouch for looking after the tiniest, most perfect, Pooh bear i've ever seen!

everything was wrapped up in the pretty purple paper you can see in the photo's - I'm sorry I was too eager to pause and take photos of the wrapping - cos it was so lovely! I felt like it was my birthday!!!!

I so hope i havent missed anything - there was so much there it was hard to keep track of!!!!!

thank you, thank you, thank you homemademama!!!!!!

XXX

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love Sarah
XXX

Jack of most crafts master of none.

My craft blog. If you are swapping with me be warned this may contain spoilers
http://ratfinkzcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
susanab
« Reply #117 on: May 10, 2011 01:10:44 PM »

WOW! That really is a motherlode of crafty wonderments. That Pooh bear is amazing--teeny, tiny, fabulous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.com
Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

« Reply #118 on: May 10, 2011 01:41:48 PM »

That is an awesome package! And the best part is, you each made a new friend!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
GiddyUpMunky

Double stuffed baby!

« Reply #119 on: May 10, 2011 02:15:30 PM »

I sent to Sparrowarms today, woohoo! I hope she loves her package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Wear Pajama Dressing
Voguepedia - Gwen Stefani and Punk
Vintage Bowles - The Dresses of Charles James in Chicago
Fashion Inspired by Flowers
Cute Winter Outfit Ideas from New York Fashion Week
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...