Above image found on a google image search from http://mirta-toledo.blogspot.com/Gallerylink http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=379940.msg4493626#msg4493626
Swap name: Mail Me Art!
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:mouseatethekitty
Sign-up date range: April 21st to Monday April 25th
Date to send item by: May 2nd
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 25
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? NONE
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
Has been a member for at least one month: YES-
-Has posted at least 15 times: YES
Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES-
Details of swap:
Do you love getting mail but are sick of getting the same old plain white envelopes? Want a low stress swap and love to doodle? This swap is all about brightening someone's mailbox by sending them a piece of mailable art!
In this swap there are two options: Decorating an envelope and filling it with another piece of art.
sending two decorated postcards to your swap partner This swap is intended to be low stress, cheap, fun short and sweet! You really can have it all! The Fine Print:
1. Good communication is very important! You must take responsibility and PM your partner AND the swap organizer when you send AND receive your mail.
2. Because the envelopes do not qualify for DCNs No DCNs will be required for this swap but you MUST agree to resend to your partner after two weeks from the official send out date if the postcard is not received.
3. Even though this mail is about art and art can have any kind of aesthetic send out art that you would love to receive yourself.
4. Everyone who signs up for the swap must post in this thread!
5. You are required to scan or take a picture of what your partner sent you and post it in the gallery, if this is not possible LET ME KNOW so I can partner you with someone who is wiling to post pictures for you!
6. Because this is my first time organizing a swap I am limiting it to 25 people, I don't think we will have that many but I am stating it in the details anyway
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Mail me Art!
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you understand that DCN's are not required but if your art should go missing in the mail you ARE required after two weeks after the sendoutdate to resend?:
Some General Questions for your partner to get to know you:
Who is your favorite artist?
What is your favorite painting?
What is your favorite art movement? (expressionism, dadaists, modern)
What are some of your other hobbies and interests?
What are your favorite colors, themes, or motifs? (trees, animal prints, fantasy.)
What kind of art would you not like to receive?
What kind of art do you like to make? (doodling, painting, stencil, cutouts?)
What kind of art would you like? ( paper watercolor, pencil..)
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have any pets?
Do you smoke?
Do you have special requests?
Do you have an wist or deviant art that your swap partner could flip through for ideas?
Do you have a camera or scanner to show the artwork you have received?
If your partner does not have a camera/scanner will you post pictures for them?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.