A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 299,134
Currently Running With Scissors:
492 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Beltane Fires Gallery (SO 4-25-11)  (Read 6279 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Anya Kase
There are no Happy Endings without a Villian.

The Evil Twin since 1976

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2011 01:35:06 PM »

Here are my pretties!  My son adores the necklace and the kids hung the bird house outside (eventhough I told them there weren't any birds that small they said they fairies could use it. Wink )  And I had to share a picture of my heartbreak  Cry

Thanks spazgirl1981!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going green,.....Can I have your hairspray?" };-}~
http://wists.com/AnyaKase
spazgirl1981
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Betsy Snow White

I took up croquet today and I'm on fire!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2011 05:03:32 PM »

I'm so glad you all liked everything. I had gone looking for more natural versions of the stone beads but kind of fell in love with the faceted ones. I hope you enjoy it all. Smiley I like the idea of a faery bird house.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RippledWater
Let me sashay your tightroped mind

"That costs how much?!! Psh! I could make that!"

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2011 07:24:30 PM »

Hey All!!!! Sorry it took me so long to post these. I received a few days ago from the WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC, and did I mention, AMAZING Monnie! Here's the whole lot together. Please don't mind mon tomates in the background. I have yet to plant those lol.

She sent me an incredible package. I'm going to try and have the pictures so it some justice without taking over the entire thread with her epicness.  Wink

So here we have an awesome spoon wand (which I have been lusting for!), A witch plaque, and broom sticks (i love witchy wall art!!  Grin . There is also a HUGE star candle (my favorite shape of course!! Everything is better with 5 points on it. Just saying lol), and four things of her amazing soap!! I have a terrible love for soap and I'm so excited that she sent me some. It made the ENTIRE box smell so delicious!!!!!!!

Here we have a star candle holder with an awesome smelling tealight candle in the middle with a leaf impression in it. It made me so happy. I kept sniffing it and my mom managed to walk by while I was doing so and shot me a very questioning look. lol. She really shouldn't be surprised. There is also two taper candles and a box or mini candles. I love the minis so much. I've a;ready gave them a purpose of serving on my ancestor wall altar. They're the perfect size! And what else is there.... why a spell book of course!! I have an unnatural love for books and journals and this is just perfect to fit in my purse and to take with me so I can write a few things when inspiration hits.

Why what's this? A box you say?

With seeds in it! Even better! The seeds correspond with a Memorial Garden how to that she wrote out for my kitty. He just passed two weeks ago today. Sad He had a good run though. He was just over 20 Smiley I've had him sine I was 4!!

She made me Witches Runes! Which I have never used before and I can't wait to try them out. She even included a sheet on how to read them. And what's that in the background. WHY A PENDALUM!!!  Grin  Grin

Canadian rocks! I'm so excited to add them to my collection! Everything is better Canadian! One day I'll make a road trip up there. It's in the works.  Wink

Another box of amazing goodies! I love the decorations on the box. The other side has the triple goddess.

She made me 3 TOL's (from my wist!!!), a necklace with hematite and moonstone, and a fertility bracelet!

Action shots you say? Why of course! I can't resist!!

Another EPIC thing she crafted for me was a tiara!!!! Monnie is so talented! I love it so much!!

Another action shot you ask? No need to ask!

She also made a wire basket for me!

I have another unhealthy obsession with baskets and boxes and she definitely appealed that side of my nature. Wink

Why a bundle of sticks? What could that be about! Beltaine of course! I can't go to the local festival this year, so I'm doing my own little mini need fire at home. She gave me all of the 9 classic woods for a proper Beltaine fire.

Each of the sticks has a note attached telling me what each one is and what is stands for.

So if you haven't noticed the amazing fabric that AI have been using to photograph on them shame on you! lol. Last but not least she made me an altar cloth!! Here's the other side of it!

Monnie is a woman of many talents and has spoiled me rotten!! I can't believe all that she has done for me. She went above and beyond. Thank you soooo much Monnie!!!!!!! You are beyond amazing!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar!
hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2011 07:55:41 PM »

*Secretly is screaming to claim Monnie as a partner next round!*

Drool!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
monnie31
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2011 04:52:21 AM »

Thanks....I try....

The yellow soap without the seeds in it is actually a shave bar.  The other yellow is a musky patchouli/vanilla with sacred herbs in it.  the other is a magical soap for pre rituals and then the big one is cranberry spice, I think...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheManicCrafter
The name is Christy...Christy Angela

All are architects of fate... Longfellow

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2011 10:07:02 AM »

Love the pretties!  I've been stalking the mail lady, wish they would decided on just one person for my route, though I wonder if they keep changing out because I keep peering out the door?

I'm hoping my package arrives around Tuesday, it usually takes a week for packages I've sent to get from here to across the pond. I love the candle related item I did and think I might have found a new creative outlet as it's multipurpose, lol, just hope my partner likes it, yes, I have swap anxiety  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Live Free...Craft Hard
My Pinterest http://pinterest.com/MyCuppaCoffee
Doxie24_7
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2011 10:27:37 AM »

Everyones swap looks so nice! Whileitsraining, I'm glad you liked everything. I was a bit worried. It says my package would be here today, so I hope I get it tonight. I love coming home from work and having a package waiting for me. In a weird way it destresses me LOL.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
smushisweetbaboo

Anything worth keeping I inevitably give away...

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2011 03:03:47 PM »

so here are my lovely items from my partner impchild. I apologize for blurry images, my hands are especially shaky today!

First off, a bread made by impchild and her son:

Then if I am not mistaken a hand woven necklace with interchangeable pendants! (I love this piece...soooo cool!!!)

my candle holder with copper wire icons (I especially love the brigid's cross!!!)

Thank you so much impchild! I hope you enjoy what I sent you as much as I plan on enjoying what I received !!! Cheesy

smushi
THIS ROCKS   Logged

impchild
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2011 05:52:19 PM »

the bread is goddess shaped and we made one for ourself so the little man kept asking to "eat the goddess" and "i want a piece of the goddess".  lol i thought it was appropriate for beltane.  hee hee.

the necklace is viking wire weaving which i felt was especially appropriate for you.  i am not sure if the green pendant will fit but it jumped into my hand so i figured it must be yours.

i am trying to upload my pics hopefully they will be up soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

momma to a 5yo drama king
ISO: purple/black/green yarn scraps (2yds or more), vintage hankies and a single fire opal bead.
spazgirl1981
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Betsy Snow White

I took up croquet today and I'm on fire!

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2011 06:29:30 PM »

I received today and I love my package. Thank you so much Anya. I got home too late to upload pics but I will get some taken and posted tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Bridal Necklaces
How to Make a Feather Necklace
How to Make Beaded Earrings
How to Make a Fimo Bead Bracelet
How to Make Handbag Charms
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...