A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,456
Currently Running With Scissors:
722 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: A Very Potter Musical Gallery  (Read 13059 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

VanGo87
Creative Alchemist

I create because my inspiration tells me to.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2011 08:13:25 AM »

sdelnegro514 and I did a mini swap. We traded red vines for stuff in CANADA! It seems her package is delivered! I can't wait for her reaction and more importantly... I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY PACKAGE!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Olives, Not Chocolate.
My Tumblr
Pinterest

CURRENTLY ON HIATUS.
sdelnegro514
« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2011 09:44:09 AM »

sdelnegro514 and I did a mini swap. We traded red vines for stuff in CANADA! It seems her package is delivered! I can't wait for her reaction and more importantly... I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY PACKAGE!

Haha oh so true!  VanGo87, do you think we should post photos in the Personal Swap gallery, here, or just e-mail
them to each other?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
never_more
« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2011 10:28:22 AM »

I got my package from slytherchick today! i promise to upload the amazing as soon as I am done with my Arabic final later today.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The purpose of art is to give shape to life."
William Shakespeare
VanGo87
Creative Alchemist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2011 02:19:19 PM »

Haha oh so true!  VanGo87, do you think we should post photos in the Personal Swap gallery, here, or just e-mail
them to each other?

We can post in the personal swap and then post a link from here so everyone can see it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Olives, Not Chocolate.
My Tumblr
Pinterest

CURRENTLY ON HIATUS.
Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Liberal Tie-Dyed Tree Hugger

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #74 on: May 05, 2011 04:16:16 PM »

Yes, please post a link at least...I'd like some more AVPM eye candy!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
meniana
« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2011 04:55:48 PM »

Anyone see Starship?  I was there the second it was uploaded and was definitely one of the first to see it.  Cheesy  It was so awesome!  Joey was adorable.  Lauren was hilarious.  Brian was completely BA.  If you haven't seen it you should go watch it now! 

I watched it yesterday and my mind is blown. It was so awesome!!! I love, LOVE the soundtrack and Lauren, OMG she's the best, I love her

Yeah, I pretty much had to go straight to iTunes and get the soundtrack.  Cheesy  I really love the new guy, Brant Cox.  I'm looking forward to seeing more of him.  And LUPIN CAN SING.  But the quality of this production was just amazing, so improved just from AVPS.  Camera quality, sets, sound - I really can't wait to see what more they come out with in the future.  I keep thinking they won't be able to top themselves and then they go and do it!

the mics were the best part XD My listening in English is kinda bad so the mics helped a lot.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sdelnegro514
« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2011 06:37:40 PM »

So I finally got the photos up in the personal/private swap gallery:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=369383.msg4492316#msg4492316

I forgot to take a picture of the Goblet of Fire poster that was wrapped around the box!  But it will
be put up with my other HP posters later on!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cursive_queen
« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2011 09:27:05 PM »

This gallery is so cool, I wish I could have gotten in on this swap. 
May i ask where the pattern for the red vine armwarmers is from?  I would LOVE to make some
THIS ROCKS   Logged
VanGo87
Creative Alchemist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: May 09, 2011 08:30:23 PM »

I got my personal "Candy from the Trolley" swap package from sdelnegro514! Post link below!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=369383.msg4496326#msg4496326
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Olives, Not Chocolate.
My Tumblr
Pinterest

CURRENTLY ON HIATUS.
cherry_blossom55
« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2011 07:42:19 PM »

Here's my package from Abbeeroad! I love everything oh so much, she did a great job and I'm so thankful that she stepped in at the last minute because she was a great partner!

The whole bunch! OMG REDVINES, this giant bag is about half empty in this picture.  Roll Eyes woops lol

Closeup of the embroidery hoop. I love this part, I LOL every time. Cheesy Also the beginning of a hoopla wall! I love the way she did this with felt cut-outs mixed with the embroidery. it gives a really neat effect!!

Close-ups of the felt/paper bookmark featuring one of everybody's favourite quotes! It went straight into my current read: Prisoner of Azkaban!

A dyed-wood box with my house logo on the top Cheesy  I had mentioned that if I had a wand it would be made of purpleheart, so she dyed the box to look like purpleheart!

Inside the box were some little extras: friendship-bracelet-earrings (super cool!) and a simple beaded bracelet that I think is just adorable  Cheesy AND my very own portkey! haha

A paintbrush roll made with some of Abbeeroad's signature tie-dyed fabric (apparently via stalking she found out that I am a painter! Cheesy) with a snape quote along the top flap...and inside, the prettiest paintbrush ever! The wood is dyed like purpleheart just like the trinket box, with silver stars and silver wire spirals, and a gorgeous little piece of quartz at the end! I don't know if I can bring myself to paint with it, but I love it so much!

Annnnnd finally, the gratuitous shot of the kitty who went "OMG BOX!" and jumped on all my stuff Smiley

Thanks Abbeeroad!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Treat Dry, Frizzy Hair
How to Do Glamorous Everyday Hairstyles
How to Do an Elegant Hairstyle
How to Do a French Twist Hairstyle
How to Do Medieval Hairstyles
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...