A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,794
Currently Running With Scissors:
796 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ga Ga for Grannies Granny Square Swap (Sign ups: 4/18 - 5/3, Send outs: 6/6/11)  (Read 12173 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

IndieCraft
« Reply #160 on: May 17, 2011 01:18:51 PM »

I spent all day yesterday making grannies and becoming addicted to Veronica Mars ( I love you Netflix) with a brief break to watch Cry Baby. (I love you Johnny Depp) Cheesy

I LOVE VERONICA MARS!! Such a great show! You will not be disappointed, besides when it is abruptly cancelled  Cry But it is great! Enjoy while grannying
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pintrest: www.pinterest.com/tiflc

Click it, you know you want to
www.GoTifGo.Wordpre ss.com
pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #161 on: May 17, 2011 02:29:23 PM »

I was googling granny images and came across this site. You have to see this photo. You'd think after a year of granny-a-day crochet alongs and this swap I would have a room like this. Smiley I had to share.
OMGoodness!  Shocked My hubby would die!!!!  But so awesome and cozy! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kittymom13
Right @ Home on Craftster:

Meow...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #162 on: May 17, 2011 03:37:15 PM »

Loved the Granny Wreck Room site...=] I'm convincing my DH that it IS a possibility for our basement...lots of beams and 2-3 pillars to cover.. Grin  I don't think he's convinced... Roll Eyes

My Sis has that kind of set-up PS-3 and Netflix...I'll have to look those up next week when I'm house sitting...=] Me and the the Quiero Taco Bell doggie...Pandora watchin' and stitchin'...=]
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Koreena
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #163 on: May 17, 2011 03:39:00 PM »

OK! Potentially a question I should know the answer to...  Where have my inbox messages gone?? I went back to double-check the questionnaires for my swap partners to be sure I was still on the right track & found only 2 messages?? Huh  Do they auto-delete after a certain amount of time & I just don't know about it?

BabyCakes - I don't need the questionnaires re-sent, I jotted notes at home which I can check later...  Just not there now & was thinking about the swap.

Anyone know what's up with that?

(PS congrats on your AA!! ~ Good luck with the BA!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Temperamental
« Reply #164 on: May 17, 2011 08:33:50 PM »

Oy I'm so excited. I passed all of my classes this semester so I can officially focus on making more squares. I tried a new design today that's a little different from the norm. It turned out good so I think I'm going to try more variations  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Getting my life together. Going to have to take a break from Craftster for a bit.
zatanna
!gnitfarc naicigaM

!ytfarC

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #165 on: May 18, 2011 06:58:07 PM »

I know people were mentioning it before, but dang, I never noticed how different the thickness on different (alleged) worsted weight yarns. Grr grr!!  Angry So crazy!

But other than that, all good. Trying to get the basic grannies out of the way so I can fool around with fun motifs for the people that were open to non-grannies, yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pennydreadfull

Craft or Die \m/

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: May 19, 2011 07:01:28 AM »

OK! Potentially a question I should know the answer to...  Where have my inbox messages gone?? I went back to double-check the questionnaires for my swap partners to be sure I was still on the right track & found only 2 messages?? Huh  Do they auto-delete after a certain amount of time & I just don't know about it?

Are you maybe on another page of your inbox?  I don't know how to word that!  For example, right now when I go to to my messages, only 3 messages show up but that is because I am on page 9 of my inbox.  If I click to page 8 there are the rest of my questionairres.   I hope that helps!

Also, I love that granny square room!! If I ever get an actual craft room I am so coating the walls in granny squares  Cheesy
I live on Netflix! I don't have cable or anything so all I watch is movies or tv shows via netflix.  I looove Johnny Depp and Cry Baby!  In middle school my friends and I were in the talent show and did a whole song and dance thing to the Sha Boom song LOL

Granny Square Update - I have 20 finished and 5 more are half way done!! 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Sleep of Reason Produces Monsters - Francisco Goya

Always willing to do personal swaps!
http://pinterest.com/jamietoohey/
Instagram - jamietoohey
KismetFyrechyld
That Crazy Redhead

Crochet, Chainmail, Amtgard, Theatre-I do that.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: May 19, 2011 10:45:11 AM »

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been out of touch for a bit, but we just hired yet another new employee and fired yet another crummy one, so between being shorthanded and training, I've been pretty much living at work. Also, went to see Lynyrd Skynyrd and ZZ Top in concert this past weekend, and was almost completely out of touch with the world...left the computer at home, only used the cell phone long enough to check with my darling fiance and make sure the house hadn't burned down...it was lovely! LOL! Anywho, I have 9 solid grannies done, and I'm going to get more yarn this afternoon so I can finish up. I'm probably going to get a bit adventurous and start changing colors with these... Smiley I've really only ever done classic grannies, usually until they're big enough for lapghans (or in a couple cases, queen sized bedspreads...) so this is giving me the chance to do something different. Hopefully everyone will like them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I started making chain mail jewelry in June 2011, and started my own company, Incendia Designs, in August 2011. I also crochet, act, sew (a little) and am enjoying being a newlywed!
IndieCraft
« Reply #168 on: May 20, 2011 07:19:11 AM »

I have 10 completely done and 5 more that just need 2 more round a bouts Smiley It is suppose to rain all weekend. Gotta love Minnesota Weather, sunny during the week when i am in my cubical farm with no windows and Rainy during the weekend Sad oh well I shall be granning up !
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pintrest: www.pinterest.com/tiflc

Click it, you know you want to
www.GoTifGo.Wordpre ss.com
princesspimp81
« Reply #169 on: May 20, 2011 12:21:37 PM »

Hi all Smiley  I haven't been on crafster much the last week or so, but I've been working away.  All of my squares are finished and packaged up so I should be going to the post office in the next few days.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch
Who watches over you
Make a little birdhouse in your soul"

My Wist
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Artist Hong Yi Explains Her Flower Portraits
Embellished Totes For Earth Day
Repurposing Cans Into Ribbon Covered Vases
How to Make Recycled Bows
Creating Hanging Votive Candles
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...