A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,509
Currently Running With Scissors:
555 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Re: Craft Challenge #1 - Under $5 From a Dollar Store - Due May 31 to June 2 (20  (Read 8929 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 02, 2005 08:36:22 PM »

the only non-dollar store supplies used were glue and nails. it's quite sturdy - much more-so than anticipated.

That bedside table!  I must make one!!!  How unique & crazy.. I love it!!  My friends play Battlefield 1942 like it's the last game in the world... what a great gift!!

WOOT!!

*bows to you, oh great one...*

Everytime I think I have a favorite picked out, someone adds to my list.  Thanks a lot guys.  Thanks a whole heck of a lot.  LOL.  Darn Craftsters anyway.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2005 08:38:03 PM by sweets4ever » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
barbian7
« Reply #91 on: June 02, 2005 08:48:04 PM »

Wow, tons of cool stuff!  I think the dog bowl is fun.  Love the apron.  Love the shower curtain (and I agree with the other craftster who said it could be stitched versus glued).  But Rickrackruby steals the show yet again!  You never cease to amaze me!  Never doubt yourself--of COURSE you could and should try for Project Runway!  Awesome and inspirational stuff.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

cabanird
Her Majesty...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: June 02, 2005 09:04:35 PM »

army table rocks! i think i might make one of those too! :-D
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.geocities.com/cabanird<br />Henna Rocks! Smiley
maps
« Reply #93 on: June 02, 2005 10:11:13 PM »

Thanks for the nice comments about my plunger doll everyone!  Yes, I did actually get the christmas stockings at the dollar store last week.  Gotta love it.  Cheesy

I love the checkers centerpiece, and am blown away by the dress and the end table.  Wow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been laid up with bronchitis for two weeks. I am catching up now. Please let me know if I have forgotten something! Sad  -4/5/11
muchachaK
« Reply #94 on: June 02, 2005 10:55:38 PM »

Holy crap!  Just one hour left!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

You need a handbag...  www.muchachak.com
bespectacled
« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2005 11:17:39 PM »

Wow, everything that has been posted has blown me away! I wish I could vote for so many of them... It's gonna be a hard decision for us all. I can't wait to enter one of these in the future! Wonderful job, ALL of you Grin

side note... I also said "That's awesome!" out loud at the army man table... then gasped at the sight of all the clothing. Crazy creativity online here, goodness. And I thought I was crafty... psh HA Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will. - George Bernard Shaw
Randommarble

My cat Marble. Make a nice fur coat?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: June 03, 2005 02:23:15 AM »

Ahh, I'm torn between the table cloth and shower curtain dress, the top and skirt and that amazing table and I'm sure there was something else I saw. I know now that my entry is never going to win (or come close) but for those who missed it because my piccy didn't work, it can be found at www.freewebs.com/sewsimple Then go to shoes and it's there.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Remember: To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world.

See my website for my products (will post to anywhere in UK at cost of postage and packaging). It is a little out of date due to a server crash. Please email me if you want a custom order
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Easy International Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Shanghai Pork/Easy International
Takoyaki to go with your Beer
Some basic ingredients for Chinese food
Seasoning A New Carbon Steel Wok - Chinese cooking
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...