A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,112
Currently Running With Scissors:
413 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Oh no, it's Pyramid Head!  (Read 1207 times)
Tags for this thread: silent_hill , video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

happyfunballxd
« on: April 17, 2011 01:36:20 PM »

So, awhile back, I decided to tackle Pyramid Head, in ami-style. Like any good Silent Hill fan. xD I wanted to use the game version, rather than the movie, although they're equally as awesome. It turned out alright. The pyramid needs a little work, but I'm fairly happy with it. He's wearing his gloves, though you can't see them in the pics. The sword isn't right at ALL, but by that time, I just wanted to be done with it, so I made something up on the fly.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wacky, nerdy, funny, creepy. But always with a touch of cute.~ Happy Fun Ball XD Crafts
Zayi
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011 01:57:41 PM »

I've got such a funny brain sometimes. At first, I thought everything was just a head with the Pyramid being a hat that covers only the eyes and the arm being - well, the nose. And the sword would be... uh... well!
And I read the description and thought about where Pyramid Head could be in there, until I finally took a look at the SECOND picture (where the arm is more to the side)! Now I can see him clearly!  Cheesy

I think the colors of the arm/the apron are too similar. That could be why I messed that up. But aside from that,
great work, really. He turned out looking really cute by not adding the legs, well done ami-style!  (:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fly high, little angel.
DeathToLems
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011 05:06:04 PM »

awesome! one day i will attempt to do a pyramid head guy. so far just a painting and a great sword replica. lol
did you make him by a pattern or free hand?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

happyfunballxd
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011 08:01:14 PM »

I've got such a funny brain sometimes. At first, I thought everything was just a head with the Pyramid being a hat that covers only the eyes and the arm being - well, the nose. And the sword would be... uh... well!
And I read the description and thought about where Pyramid Head could be in there, until I finally took a look at the SECOND picture (where the arm is more to the side)! Now I can see him clearly!  Cheesy

I think the colors of the arm/the apron are too similar. That could be why I messed that up. But aside from that,
great work, really. He turned out looking really cute by not adding the legs, well done ami-style!  (:

Ah, that's mostly my fault. I'm not the greatest at taking pics yet, an' my house has very little light to work with. You can definitely see more of a contrast in real life. xD But thank you!

awesome! one day i will attempt to do a pyramid head guy. so far just a painting and a great sword replica. lol
did you make him by a pattern or free hand?

That sounds awesome, what you've already done! xD I made him free hand, using my basic doll pattern, an' then making the pyramid based on some roughly done math.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wacky, nerdy, funny, creepy. But always with a touch of cute.~ Happy Fun Ball XD Crafts
LauraNewkirk
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011 07:29:00 PM »

HAHA, awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Marinara Sauce
April 17, 2015 Featured Projects
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Mini-Cabinet

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...