A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 298,771
Currently Running With Scissors:
606 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Frugal Living 4: Frugal is the NEW BLACK! Gallery  (Read 13541 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

crazyda79
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #160 on: May 21, 2011 11:04:47 AM »

Oh your pictures are way better than mine!  I am so happy you and the girls enjoyed the package!  Sorry about the delay in getting it to you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 my list on page 54
131/50 swaps
97/50 friends/family
228/50 total
Maurer
« Reply #161 on: May 22, 2011 07:18:10 PM »

I got my package from Kayrun on Saturday.  I love it and I will post photos soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2JC4life
« Reply #162 on: May 23, 2011 07:38:02 AM »

I forgot to say that I would love to know more about the can compost thingie.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whileitsraining
« Reply #163 on: May 23, 2011 11:09:31 AM »

Here is the website that the printout came from: http://www.diynatural.com/kitchen-compost-bucket-diy-easy-and-frugal/ I love this site and use these recipes for homemade dishwasher detergent and I am getting ready to try the laundry detergent recipe as well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Clear a space to make a mess!
http://www.wists.com/whileitsraining
ysmeine
« Reply #164 on: May 23, 2011 12:26:53 PM »

That is really neat. I have thought about buying a small composter. I was wndering about the filter on the homade version. I figured you would have to hack a aquarium filter. I had no idea they already had something the perfect shape and size available.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Disco Queen Highness
« Reply #165 on: May 23, 2011 07:03:32 PM »

I'm having technical difficulties with my pics.  My camera is currently MIA, so I took pics with my phone.  Now the computer isn't recognizing my phone.  I'll search for my camera tomorrow and ask if my hubby has seen it since we got back from Canada, which is the last place I remember using it.  Maybe it got stored with the luggage?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd love to do a personal swap for this knit Death Flake hat

Wists
Etsy
DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: May 23, 2011 07:44:51 PM »

I'm having technical difficulties with my pics.  My camera is currently MIA, so I took pics with my phone.  Now the computer isn't recognizing my phone.  I'll search for my camera tomorrow and ask if my hubby has seen it since we got back from Canada, which is the last place I remember using it.  Maybe it got stored with the luggage?

I have pics of what I sent plus a video of what you sent to me, but won't have time to upload until later this week (hopefully, I thought I could last week but I got called into work and have been waitressing + housework/being a mommy 18-20 hours a day lately). I'm going to be traveling the next two days, but once we are settled in, I will try to get everything uploaded on here Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011 08:20:34 PM by DizzerSpinninRound » THIS ROCKS   Logged
A2JC4life
« Reply #167 on: May 24, 2011 06:45:31 AM »

Here is the website that the printout came from: http://www.diynatural.com/kitchen-compost-bucket-diy-easy-and-frugal/ I love this site and use these recipes for homemade dishwasher detergent and I am getting ready to try the laundry detergent recipe as well.

Awesome; thanks!  Now I just need to find a friend who drinks coffee. lol  (hmmm...or uses shortening.  The three-pound generic shortening cans might work - they used to be made of plastic, anyway.  They're also a great size to stack homemade hamburgers in, in the freezer so they don't get crushed.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Maurer
« Reply #168 on: May 24, 2011 08:46:12 AM »

Here is what I received from Kayrun.  I sent her yarn and she knit a toddler sweater for my son.  As if that wasnt enough, she spoiled me with some fabric, hair clips, a book for my son, vintage buttons, and a cute cookie cutter.  Thank you so much Karen.  I really love it all.   

THIS ROCKS   Logged

dfunk98
« Reply #169 on: May 24, 2011 08:21:42 PM »

ugh!! my sincerest apologies to marleesmom for not posting sooner.  her package was awesome and we put to use so quickly it was hard to find a moment to snap pics when the items were being used.  this was her first swap and she did amazing!!

notecards

bookmark

needlebook

matching tote bags for my little ones

fabric flowers with vase

everything is very well loved over here.  again, my apologies to marleesmom for the delay!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Embroidery Hoopla Swap #4-Sent
Reading Swap-Crafting
Craft My Wists Crafting
$4.95 Swap AKA Fill a SMALL Flat Rate Box #3-Sent
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Giving Al Sharpton a Makeover
How to Use an Infrared Filter
Shooting For Black and White
Painting With Light: Outdoors
Converting Images to Black and White
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...