A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,711
Currently Running With Scissors:
490 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 109
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Embroidery Hoopla Rnd 5 - Color Spectrum!! (SignUp CLOSED, Send 6/6/11)  (Read 48613 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

imafundork
« Reply #950 on: May 30, 2011 06:05:20 PM »

I made a lot of progress today while at my brother's house.  While everyone else was playing poker, I was sitting on the couch stitching.  I couldn't have been happier.  Smiley  I should have it finished up and mailed by the end of the week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
savage pixie

will sew for shoes

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #951 on: May 30, 2011 08:53:42 PM »

Sounds like a great day imafundork!

I intended to relax and spend much of my weekend stitching and finishing my piece for mezcraft, but the world was against me!
We had a family medical emergency, but we think that everything should be okay now. And then on the way home on Sunday, we broke down and it took us 4 hours to get home. (Thank gods for awesome in laws!)
And so rather than stitch today, I spent much of the day trying to figure out what to do now and just got back to stitching about an hour ago.

I'm really happy with the way that it's coming this time - I really hope that she likes it!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

my wist http://wists.com/savagepixie
pjherbert

He is such a little stinker!

« Reply #952 on: May 30, 2011 10:38:56 PM »

imafundork's hoop is sitting at her post office, she will receive tomorrow (today, I am up much to late!), now is when my swap anxiety sets in!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #953 on: May 31, 2011 03:02:42 AM »

imafundork's hoop is sitting at her post office, she will receive tomorrow (today, I am up much to late!), now is when my swap anxiety sets in!

I know that fundork will LOVE the hoop you made for her!!

and watch out .... if you stay up too late... that pumpkin may get the best of you !!!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #954 on: May 31, 2011 05:38:19 AM »

I worked on my partners hoop this weekend outside.  It was such a lovely weekend.  I stitched and helped Dear Hubby with his fathers boat.  The kiddo even stitched a little on the hoop while I worked on the boat.  Hee hee!  Anyways, Im almost done now.  Should be done today.  Course, I have to wait until friday to mail, since thats payday.  I hope my partner likes her hoop.  I went with coloring tinting the background fabric as opposed to using colored fabric.  I attempted to use colored fabric, but it didnt really 'pop'.  But, the background tinting I really like, kinda makes it look rough like tree bark, which I think looks good with the stitched picture.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
peihan17
« Reply #955 on: May 31, 2011 06:10:13 AM »

I finished your hoop tonight Peihan Smiley I just finished putting the back on. The back looks a little wonky..but the front is looking good if I say so myself. I will most likely send on tuesday, or wednesday as well. Depends on if I get it sent before I go to work Tuesday.

I just sent yours this morning!  I actually didn't even back the hoop this time because the fabric was so thin, so no worries about the back- the front is what matters! Smiley

I'm a little nervous about yours after seeing the hoops in the gallery, and was going to add embellishments, but then I decided that it looked better as a simple hoop.  Hope you agree Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pro personal swaps and always open to a penpal!  PM me =)

Wist :: Etsy :: Flickr
Robinpich

What an honor to be a "Best of" winner.........

« Reply #956 on: May 31, 2011 06:12:17 AM »

I worked on my partners hoop this weekend outside.  It was such a lovely weekend.  I stitched and helped Dear Hubby with his fathers boat.  The kiddo even stitched a little on the hoop while I worked on the boat.  Hee hee!  Anyways, Im almost done now.  Should be done today.  Course, I have to wait until friday to mail, since thats payday.  I hope my partner likes her hoop.  I went with coloring tinting the background fabric as opposed to using colored fabric.  I attempted to use colored fabric, but it didnt really 'pop'.  But, the background tinting I really like, kinda makes it look rough like tree bark, which I think looks good with the stitched picture.

oh, I can't wait!!!! and I have the kiddo's touch added to it.  I'm sure it's WONDERFUL!!! Yours is done too, gotta do the back tonight and I'll mail this week also.  The gallery should be exploding soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will personal swap for ATCs (fabric or paper), Teesha Moore poptarts/pillows and most any kind of embroidery- PM me
Blog
DaisyTattoo
« Reply #957 on: May 31, 2011 08:59:04 AM »

I finished your hoop tonight Peihan Smiley I just finished putting the back on. The back looks a little wonky..but the front is looking good if I say so myself. I will most likely send on tuesday, or wednesday as well. Depends on if I get it sent before I go to work Tuesday.

I just sent yours this morning!  I actually didn't even back the hoop this time because the fabric was so thin, so no worries about the back- the front is what matters! Smiley

I'm a little nervous about yours after seeing the hoops in the gallery, and was going to add embellishments, but then I decided that it looked better as a simple hoop.  Hope you agree Wink

Not to worry, the hoop I made you is super simple, but I really love how it turned out. Sometimes(most of the time) simple is just simply....better. I'm sure I'll love it!

Yours will go in the mail tonight if I can make it to the post office after work, before they close. I'm hoping that all the people that had their dogs boarded at the clinic pick them up at a decent time and don't wait until 5 mins before we close.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amalgam
« Reply #958 on: May 31, 2011 09:55:29 AM »

I finished doing the stitching on amnesia's hoop last night. Now it's just a matter of finishing the embellishment and getting it set in the hoop. I'll probably have to wait until Friday to mail it off since that is when I get paid.Tongue It didn't come out exactly the way I had it in my head, but overall I'm happy with how it came out.Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Have an UFO(Unfinished Object) that you want to see get done? Join the Finish My UFO Swap! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=433415.0#axzz31MVlWM80

http://www.wists.com/liko_2000
http://pinterest.com/liko_2000
camelama
« Reply #959 on: May 31, 2011 12:02:55 PM »

I'm here, still stitching away!  I haven't been able to carve out stitch time much at all, silly life getting in the way. Smiley  But I plan on setting aside a day this week to power through and finish it off!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 109 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Canon A610/A620: Set Museum Function
Canon A610/A620: Set Manual Focus Function
Canon A610/A620: Set Manual Mode
Canon A610/A620: Set Landscape Function
Canon A610/A620: Set Kids/Pets Function
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...