A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,707
Currently Running With Scissors:
756 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 109
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Embroidery Hoopla Rnd 5 - Color Spectrum!! (SignUp CLOSED, Send 6/6/11)  (Read 47525 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DaisyTattoo
« Reply #130 on: April 20, 2011 03:32:08 PM »

The couple of days you get at the hospital after baby is perfect crafting time...nurses make great babysitters!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sowingdiva

...sower of crafts and love...

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 20, 2011 04:17:23 PM »

I just sent in my questionnaire.  This will be my first hoopla ever but I'm no stranger to embroidery! Fun times this shall be! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps:
Psych Swap R3-Craft My Fav Epi - Recv'd a Super Pkg!
jcorn

Don't bring your crazy here. We're all stocked up.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #132 on: April 20, 2011 05:12:48 PM »

Unfortunately, we're about as far away from you as possible. Sad

Hah!  You ain't that far from something until you live in northwest Wisconsin. The nearest Wal-Mart is almost 40 miles away, and any craft supply store worth visiting is another 50 miles past that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Boycott haters.

http://www.wists.com/jcorn - my wist-y ideas
PaleAngelLex
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: April 20, 2011 05:29:40 PM »

Whoo South East Wisconsin! Everything is near by.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I Blog at TehTable
Wist
littlefawnpug

Formally known as missmoppet

« Reply #134 on: April 20, 2011 05:44:45 PM »

Unfortunately, we're about as far away from you as possible. Sad

Hah!  You ain't that far from something until you live in northwest Wisconsin. The nearest Wal-Mart is almost 40 miles away, and any craft supply store worth visiting is another 50 miles past that.

Sounds like where my parents live.  The closest walmart is 45 minutes away and theres no craft stores in that town, so its a 1 1/2 hr drive to the closest craft store for them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
bookwyrmhole

Crafts can't keep me busy all the time!

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 20, 2011 06:22:38 PM »

Still deciding if the timing is going to work for me, though I suspect I am going to make it work!  Wink

Even though I live in a city of roughly 60,000 people, there are no fabric stores. There are a plethora of quilting stores, which I'm sure are great for quilters, but there is nowhere to buy fabric for clothing or home decor. The local Wal-Mart has a pretty extensive fabric selection, but it's just not the same. Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I find that crafts are very good time wasters. If they aren't for you, then you are one of those rare individuals who know what you're doing!
fiorinda
« Reply #136 on: April 20, 2011 06:31:23 PM »

Gah! Fiorinda, when is that Michael's moving? I need to hit it to see if there's anything I'm interested in! Cheesy

Troublet--The new store opens Friday.  So tomorrow may be the last day.  I forgot to ask.  I asked if it would be like the one at North Point(which is huge and awkardly set-up) and she said it would be bigger and nicer.  A friend talked to one of the regional managers who said they would only be focusing on customer service during business hours, no stocking shelves during store hours.  She also said that their needlework section would be expanded.  I may have to brave dragging my twins along with me Friday to see.  Although it will be a little sad because it is in the old Linens-n-things where I spent one very long year of my life.  But seriously, we will now have Joann's, Micheals and Hobby lobby practically in the same shopping center.  How awesome is that.  No trying to get up and down Barrett Parkway.  
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pixiefirefly
In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #137 on: April 20, 2011 06:39:52 PM »

For embroidery fabric I have a tendency to re-purpose things like sheets, tablecloths, napkins, clothes. works pretty good for me. I went to big lots last night and they had fat quarters...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

« Reply #138 on: April 20, 2011 06:58:26 PM »

... and she said it would be bigger and nicer.  A friend talked to one of the regional managers who said they would only be focusing on customer service during business hours, no stocking shelves during store hours.  She also said that their needlework section would be expanded.  I may have to brave dragging my twins along with me Friday to see.  Although it will be a little sad because it is in the old Linens-n-things where I spent one very long year of my life.  But seriously, we will now have Joann's, Micheals and Hobby lobby practically in the same shopping center.  How awesome is that.  No trying to get up and down Barrett Parkway.  

SQUEEE! A larger needlework section!

I might have to swing by there in the next couple of weeks. I also wondered why they were putting that store literally around the corner from their 2 main rivals, but I'm not complaining. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Pixiefirefly
In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #139 on: April 20, 2011 07:00:51 PM »

I wish we had all three stores close by like that here. I am very jealous! We don't even have Hobby Lobby out here. If I want something from there I have to order online.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 109 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
One Minute Full Body Workout With Montana
How to Apply Highlighter Makeup
How to Apply False Eyelashes
How to Make Homemade Fruit Popsicles
How to Make Homemade Smoothies
Latest Blog Articles
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...