A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,272
Currently Running With Scissors:
375 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 50
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Dia de los Muertos / Mexican Folk Art Swap (signups thru 4/30; send outs 5/30)  (Read 28585 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

NessaMcTastic
Check out my blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #270 on: May 04, 2011 10:35:30 AM »

I've gotten started on my big project! I still need to collect some supplies for the small project. So many ideas! Why do I only have two working arms?! If I was an octopus, I'd have a lot of crafting done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

honeyd
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

warning: do not eat your fortune.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #271 on: May 04, 2011 12:22:51 PM »

Checking in, this week has kicked my cutie patootie!!  and it's only wednesday!

i'm definitely planning on celebrating cinco de mayo in philly tomorrow!  apparently my friend lives kinda close to a bring your own tequila place so it should be an interesting night!

when i return from dc monday (also I guess this is an fyi, I will be away from tomorrow until monday, I may or may not be able to check in) I will begin crafting.  please let life calm down for a minute!

everyone be safe tomorrow, have some mexican hot chocolate for me if you're underage/not drinking.  i love it, but am deathly allergic to cinnamon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

JPea
« Reply #272 on: May 04, 2011 01:19:55 PM »

OK so I've just finished up with Matchbox Swap and had to share what my partner had crafter for me - amazing!  I had mentioned I liked skulls but not DOTD:

Look at the teeeeeny tiny skull beads!!!

It is awesome - had to share, sorry
JPea
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nothing handmade is ever perfect
smushisweetbaboo

Anything worth keeping I inevitably give away...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #273 on: May 04, 2011 02:30:11 PM »

some supplies came in the mail today...yay! Not particularly necessary but good inspiration if nothing else...and some stuff for myself, of course. XD

I swore to my husband that I would spoil my partner in this swap and therefore use up existing stash supplies before we move at the end of the summer. Of course that hasn't stopped me from making trips to various craft stores...although I am moving to Vermont so that particular addiction may be curbed via location!

and thanks for the reminder of Mexican hot chocolate!!! MMMMM.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ChristieAnn
« Reply #274 on: May 04, 2011 04:05:32 PM »

I have officially finished my first item for my partner and have several others 'in the works' - this is soooo much fun - well, its fun except for the 'oh, I hope she loves this' anxiety!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I HAVE LOTS OF UNMOUNTED RUBBER STAMPS - MOST PRISTINE - WOULD LOVE TO TRADE FOR VINTAGE PLASTIC KNITTING NEEDLES OR WOOD SPOOLS OF THREAD - PM ME!

Wists:  http://www.wists.com/ChristieAnn
ivoryh1632
« Reply #275 on: May 04, 2011 04:19:03 PM »

I've gotten started on my big project! I still need to collect some supplies for the small project. So many ideas! Why do I only have two working arms?! If I was an octopus, I'd have a lot of crafting done!

LOL! You have no idea how often I've had that same thought.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

erica_tattoos
« Reply #276 on: May 04, 2011 04:21:11 PM »

JPea - super cute!! *love* Grin

in other news..... finished up my last swap last night so........ get to start working on this one when i get home and i've got a thrift store find to shower some love on this evenin'! gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ZombriNation
« Reply #277 on: May 04, 2011 04:55:35 PM »

I finished one project last night staying up super late, ha who needs sleep before class.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Your past is just a story. And once you realize this it has no power over you.
humboldtcherry

Marching to the beat of a different accordion

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 04, 2011 06:08:06 PM »

Jpea~ love the matchbox Smiley

I finished my medium/large

I'm working on my super duper mega large

I went into Joann's Fabric today just to pick up a _________ since I ran out last night and what jumped out of the fabric isle and yelled "Buy me. You know I'm fabulous".The most perfectly perfect fabric covered with _____________. It is going to match the ________ I found yesterday. Oh the love! I want to selfishly run off and hide my creation so I won't have to send it to VegasZombie; but alas, I don't want to be hunted down and have my brain be an afternoon snack. Shocked So she will get my coveted ________; and she will know why I wanted to keep it so desperately. Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm so squishy!

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 04, 2011 06:41:00 PM »

I know what you mean!!!!  I always make swap things to the standard that if I received them in a swap, I would like them too.  THIS SWAP, however, I am really coveting what I have made for my partner so far!  And this latest item, both hubby and son want me to keep it!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl (my personal pinterest)
www.etsy.com/shop/LadybuggirlCrafts
http://Pinterest.com/LadybuggirlCrafts (my business pinterest-click on banner in right corner)
I'm on instagram:  ladybuggirlcrafts

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 50 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Flower
How to Crochet a Bag
How to Crochet a Beanie
How to Crochet a Baby Blanket
How to Crochet a Baby Hat
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Art Caddy
Everyone needs more fiber!
April 29, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...