A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,488
Currently Running With Scissors:
645 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: M&M Minis Tube Swap Gallery!  (Read 10414 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lilacprint
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2011 07:12:03 PM »

Awesome stuff! I love the Charlotte Bronte poem on the fabric. That's cool! Ah, and he Tardis needlebook! Adorbs!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bobbinalong
« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2011 04:14:34 PM »

I'm so glad you liked it, I was so super nervous! But, I'm glad that I managed to get done and sent early, because of the recent storms and being out of power for almost a week!

Everyone's tubes are so super awesome, what imagination!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SilverMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2011 12:36:24 AM »

I received from astrangeone today, and feel really stingy with what I sent her now Sad

Look at all this stuff!

You can see my tube nestled in a bunch of loose purple flowers, along with a knitted dishcloth (it's hard to see, but it has a dragon knitted in it), a bag of guitar pics and a box of cute food erasers.

The tube:

The cute stamped top:

This is what was inside the tube - the stamps that were used on the top and bottom of the tube, plus a pen stamp, a pen & pencil stamp and a golf ball and club

along with this very fine embroidery

I also got these name labels, stamped with the cutest dragon ever, and a very cool screen name stamp with a big dragon under it

Sorry for all the pics, but there was just so much awesome stuff I couldn't fit it into a few shots Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bobbinalong
« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2011 02:53:44 PM »

Recieved today from Aethelberga!  This was absolutely the cutest thing I've ever seen.  It's so well done, and it looks real!  Then, you open it up and it gets better!

I told her I love nature and outdoorsy related things, and there you go!

The inside was filled with glitter (so awesome), confetti, totally cool beads (I love the skull one!), a little figure of Eowyn, a teeny tiny sculpted hamburger and.......

These are the cutest things!  Look at them, they're adorable standing next to their tree.

Thank you so much for making my first swap so much fun!  Everything is so well made.  My daughter said 'tell her she's super talented, look at the little bitty braids on that girl!'.  She loved it all as much as I did.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
aethelberga
« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2011 03:04:03 PM »

I was beginning to wonder if this thing would ever show up. I'm glad you liked it (and I'm glad your daughter focussed on the teeny braids instead of the enormous hooters).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SilverMoon

Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2011 03:20:22 PM »

I was beginning to wonder if this thing would ever show up. I'm glad you liked it (and I'm glad your daughter focussed on the teeny braids instead of the enormous hooters).

Cheesy I was just thinking the same thing! Very awesome tree.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tree27
« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2011 03:26:08 PM »

Wow that tree is amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2011 03:52:40 PM »

Love the tree and the stamps and embroidery that SilverMoon received are awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2011 03:55:25 PM »

fabulous tubes!  The leaf embroidery is awesome, and that tree with it's dwellers are so cool! 

I received mine today and I hope to have pics up soon to add to this awesome gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ChristieAnn
« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2011 04:18:42 PM »

I received from my partner, flower, today!  Prepare for "M & M Tube Envy"!!!

Not one, but two adorable tubes - one has a tube inside of a cat and the other has a dog on the outside of the tube -

I love love love these tubes!  The dog tube has a vintage poodle picture and rick rack trim - very 50s!

The cat, well, its nothing short of amazing!  Here are closeups from the front and side -

And here is my cat, Cash, checking out his plush twin -

But wait - there is more - the fabu goodies inside the tubes -- so many I couldn't believe it -

There is - a handstiched owl on felt with googly eyes (my favorite item in the tubes!), a felted flower ornament (um, also my favorite), a pair of tiny glass vial earrings filled with hot pink glitter (um, well, another favorite), vintage jewelry (I can't get enough of that so I guess its my favorite too!!), buttons buttons buttons (including several glass ones -- woohoo!), a ring made of two layered buttons (way too wonderful, in fact, Im wearing it right now), two pairs of hair clips (one with black bows and the other with pink flowers, three shrinky dinks (2 black cats and a pink poodle), a teensy-weensy plastic duck that is destined for something wonderful, and a beaded dangly thingy that I am going to attach to my bookmark because it is so darn awesome), and an embroidered flower
Here are closeups of the owl and the felted flower (notice the button ring next to the felted flower)

Thank you thank you thank you flower!  Everything reflects my taste and I love that I now have a stuffed version of my four-legged buddy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I HAVE LOTS OF UNMOUNTED RUBBER STAMPS - MOST PRISTINE - WOULD LOVE TO TRADE FOR VINTAGE PLASTIC KNITTING NEEDLES OR WOOD SPOOLS OF THREAD - PM ME!

Wists:  http://www.wists.com/ChristieAnn
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Rustic Floral Arrangements for Easter
DIY Colorful Foiled Eggs for Easter
How to Make Decoupage Eggs
How to Make a Mini Easter Basket
How to Make Decoupage Easter Eggs
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...