A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,039
Currently Running With Scissors:
666 Guests and 45 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sewists/Yarnies vs Papercrafters Rnd 2 Gallery  (Read 10672 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

zigg13pra
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You underestimate my power

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2011 09:25:27 PM »

Aww, I'm lovin that action shot!

I wanted to share a pic of all the coasters, these were my first every to make and I'm loving them.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

StickerChic87
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2011 09:38:16 PM »

Great package-I like all of the colors, and that mugrug is awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

imera
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2011 02:19:40 AM »

How many wonderful items Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Brackish Potato
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2011 07:17:11 PM »

Fabric coasters! That's brilliant! And the kitty action shot is great! Smiley
Also, I love that purse! So colorful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists.

"Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!" -Dr. Seuss
StickerChic87
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2011 11:34:01 AM »

So today the USPS tracking said my package from AugustBell was to be delivered today. So all morning Im waiting (somewhat) patiently. Finally, I walk to my hair appt and when I get back I check the mailbox. The postman literally crammed her package, another package, and all my envelope mail in my tiny mailbox. I was like, 'Seriously?'. However, I quickly got over my frustration when I came upstairs and opened the wonderfuless that AugustBell made for me.. I am so excited about all of it!!! Check it out...

(Oh and please excuse my horrible self pics...I havent done any before, and I had just walked home in the rain, ugh flat hair.)

First we have the cutest headband (and the worst pic haha). I love the little blue flowers!

A perfect flower hair clip! Seriously, the colors are perfect for my hair color!

This hat is awesome! Again, love the color and the skills to make it!

Ack what a goofy pic! Look at that necklace though (I know you cant see it very well, but it is awesome!).

Ohh boy the most amazing little crocheted clutch/wallet!! Sooo cute! And that little sparkly button!

And one final one of everything together! You can see the colors better on all the items! Oh and can you believe she said that crochet necklace was her first? I am so wearing it next I go out!

So this is my brain thinking right now, 'Oh I think the hat is my favorite. No, the clip, No, the necklace...' and on and on through everything...I cant even pick a favorite!

Taylor-thank you so much! You totally spoiled me and made my day! I would love to swap with you anytime!!! Cheesy Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

AugustBell

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2011 11:47:10 AM »

Oh Beth your sweet words have made MY day!!! I'm so glad you like everything so much, and that flower looks so darn cute in your red hair!! Oh and feel free to stretch that hat to heck and back until it's as slouchy as you want it Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

plaidpineapple
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2011 02:13:38 PM »

AAARGH  the pics did not work-I have to run and pick up my daughter from school then will fix the links!  ok--I tried to fix it to shopw the pics but I can not get it to work.  But the craftster image link works.  So please follow the link and see the goodies.  If anyone can tell me what I am doing wrong, please do I cut and pasted from the craftster pics like it said but I am obviously missing something.

I received the most FABULOUS package from Lesliehappyheart a couple of days ago.  First I must say, She wrapped everything so prettily.  Red bags and stickers sealing it and ribbon.  It was like Christmas...except Better!  For what I beheld when the wrapping came off left me in awe.  Leslie is an amazing seamstress and pegged me perfectly on her fabric and color choices.  Not to mention she sent much more than the swap called for.  First up- 2 perfect fabric basket with pink ribbon and scotchguarded! (She scotchguarded my project bag too Smiley )  They have already been put to use in my craft room.  She also sent 5 zipper pouches.  But these are no ordinary pouches.  On top of gorgeous sewing she did pineapple zipper pulls!  LOVE!  And she included extra pineapple charms for me.  I would of been thrilled with just the baskets and puches but no she sent 2 more amazing items.  She made me a knitting needle roll that I am have been dreaming of.  Perfect sizing and great sturdiness.  I kid you not-I had just been looking online for the owl fabric she chose a couple days before...and found it mostly sold out.  Not being able to justify placing an order for only 1 fabric I did not order any.  Ha, then it shows up at my door in the form of the needle roll and a project bag Smiley  The project bag is fabulous. Leslie is so attentive to details.  The bag has a drawstring with a control pull-I don't remember what it is called.  a cord..something.  And on the outside It has a clasp to be able to attach my key ring.  And inside it has not only a zippered pouch but another metal d-ring to be able to attach something else, like the business card/change wallet zippered pouch that she made me-It has a clasp that can be hooked onto things too.  She completely spoiled me and it was all I could do to not sleep cuddling with it all Wink  
Thank you!
[imghttp://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=450514&cat=500&ppuser=244978[/img]
[img]http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/244978_27Apr11_DSC_0730.
[img]http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/244978_27Apr11_DSC_0733
[img]http://www

[url=http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=450512][img]http://www

[url=http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=450513][img]http://www

« Last Edit: April 27, 2011 04:06:57 PM by plaidpineapple » THIS ROCKS   Logged

plaidpineapple
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2011 03:33:14 PM »

aargh then again the links all go to the same picture.  I have posted a picture for a swap before and it worked ..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2011 04:30:35 PM »

I will post the photos I took before I sent to plaidpineapple.  However, I just followed her link, and I think her pictures are better than mine!  I will have to pm her later to get her picture-taking tricks!

Here's the knitting bag and needle roll:

And the inside of the needle roll:

The fabric baskets (two different linings make them more fun!):

And the pouches:

I loved making all these things for Plaidpineapple because we have similar tastes in fabric!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
catango
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2011 06:49:34 PM »

That red owl in the knitting bag fabric just CRACKS me up!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Stay in Character for an Audition
Watch This Instead Predators
How to Export Your Project in Premiere Pro CS5
How to Create a Custom Sequence in Premiere Pro CS5
How to Capture Footage in Premiere Pro CS5
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...